The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser15368

For the Valentine's Tombola and beyond, can we make it so the sets are NOT upgradable, until the sets are sellable on the market?

Do something serious to tackle/mitigate premium gap in early 2021. :-))

Thanatoss

Does anyone else feels that duels are a bit too random? Like i beat npc with 120dodge and i have 40aim (60vs40 ap/tac) or i do 0 hits when have same aim vs opponents dodge and reduel and get 6hits in a row and ko it. I dont know how exactly the formula works but:
*My suggestion:* 100% guarantee for one hit if aim>opponent dodge, guarantee for one miss if dodge>opponents aim. And guarantee hit/miss if appearance/tactics>opponent tactics/appearance
....Soo u have better aim/appearance vs dodge/tactics? Then u have 100% chance for 2hits. The rest is rng

shan veliaz

Can the players sell product to a specific player in the market, even he or she is not a member of town or alliance, where in only that specific player can see the product up for sale to avoid confusion or anybody else buy it by accident?

RaiderTr

Can they at least add a confirmation button for deletion of mass Telegrams?

Dunno how many times I've mistakenly removed one.

Harriet Oleson

Hi,
Hi everyone
Sorry im new to this form thingy but i was wondering why the fort is not danaged after a FF.
Our workers and builders are importent players and need a chance to shine.
That's something that surprised me when I arrived in this game : in a world where buildings can only be built and without a cycle of construction/destruction, it can only lead to a stagnation at some point; and for new players, it's not really a good thing to come in a world where everything is already built, espcially for workers, or even for achievements etc.

Seems like building degradation was already in an old roadmap but only for towns. But it has never been implemented, I don't know why.

For forts, I may say something irrelevant/undoable but from my point of view it could be good if missed shots from attackers could have a chance to bring damages to forts buildings : it would be rather "legit" (in the meaning : attackers who aim at defensers in the fort, either could touch them, either miss but in this case with a chance to bring damages to the closest building in their LoS ... cause in their LoS); and it might motivate to participate even if we don't have the max level or the best equipment, cause the idea is also to take account of the number of times we touch a building in the experience points rewards and/or the ranking. Indirectly, it could help to balance attack/def in the number of participants on each sides : attackers because they could be able to get more experience and to feel more usefull than right now even if they lose/are low level, and defensers would still want to defend their fort. It could help to motivate to dig more fort fights and to balance the results too : buildings wouldn't have max level for good but could be lowered, so better balanced even with a ratio 1:1.

In the meantime in the defending side, owning a fort should have a better interest than right now and repairing should be facilitated, otherwise it could be super annoying : to have to bring a lot of components after every ff, to use its energy to repair, to be more frequently attacked, to lose more often too ... to the point where owning a fort may lose its interest if it costs too much compared to what it brings (or if it's to win it one day to lose it the next day). For example, an option "recycle" to repair damages with the broken components could be added : no need to bring new components, just to use the old ones; the energy cost should be lowered too (or even be free ?), and bring enough experience points to compensate what attackers win while destructing buildings. It would only cost the construction time, and construction points be proportional to labor points, as well as the experience points won. Or something like that. I've read in an old road map that forts were supposed to have special shops; it could be good if it was implemented too. But that's just an example so that defense wouldn't be too much at disadvantage and with still reasons to actively look for keeping their forts, people would have better interest to participate in attack too so battles better balanced, and workers or anyone else would regularly have things to build if in a town owning a fort ...
But well, in my head it sounds good lol, but I don't know if it can't be too much annoying for fort owners or even on the contrary bring too much to them. In any case, even if not too much silly or inappropriate (that's a big "if"), it would ask to re-balance everything in the formulas and to implement new things. So surely undoable (yes : all of that just for that :p).

SB.access

I wonder if anyone ever posted this idea here:

[Duel warning]
Add a warning feature where the game will warn you when someone is duelling you. it could be 1 or 2 minutes before the duel finishes. of course, it won't tell you who is duelling you, just a "someone".
It could be a great chance for onliners:
- To run to nearby town to save their money on hand in bank or buy things from trader;
- To hide in hotel sleeping; or
- To change their gear to fight back defensively :boone:

It would be like someone coming at you with a gun and let you have a choice how to respond in that short of time. I mean the duel itself showed you that both parties are facing each other, why in reality it always like stabbing in the back.
Yeah it is exclussive advantage to players when they are actively online.
Personally, I think it would add to the fun and having less "Noooouuu" when farming. especially getting a duel report when you just few seconds logged into the game, and bam! :annoyed:

what do you guys think? :-D

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Can they at least add a confirmation button for deletion of mass Telegrams?

Dunno how many times I've mistakenly removed one.

I have put that suggestion in my weekly repport (eventhough you can only send mass telegram through a script ;-))

ALIJOOON

Most important thing in the game is fort fight's
for keep the world's fight alive, i suggest:
you can add weekly or monthly fort fight's ranking about damage and dodge with some bonds or nuggets prizes for top 3 or top 10
it can be do about dueling too

Last edited:

ALIJOOON

what about worker character ? around 40-50% of new world's players choosing worker
easy lvl up and super hero in damage or tanking in fort fights
it can be balance with other characters

SB.access

Most important thing in the game is fort fight's
for keep the world's fight alive, i suggest:
you can add weekly or monthly fort fight's ranking about damage and dodge with some bonds or nuggets prizes for top 3 or top 10
it can be do about dueling too
Well, sounded like a hall of fame for nugget users only :-D since stats on FF is affected mostly by equipment.
Also, this could work only if the fort fights are done everyday, so there would be something like average per week or month, only 1 or 2 world has something like this sadly, other worlds only have FF once a week on average.
But, well use nuggets to gain nuggs/bonds reward i guess.

I even think why not add also Top 100 :lol: with bonds reward so everyone would try at least come offline.