The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Pankreas PorFavor

THEY GET THE SAME MONEY,

unfortunately, they don't. you're just adding work for Inno.
I've explained it so many times, but you're focused on insulting me instead of seeing the big picture. if you don't understand how narrowing the gap between free and premium players in the current state of the game would impact it, I can't help you anymore. if you don't see the history of this game, Inno's attitude towards it etc. nothing I say will make you understand. it's more important to yell, spit insults and be aggressive and arrogant.
but, hey, since your idea is so great and it will improve the game and make profit for Innogames - time will prove me wrong, your idea will be implemented and soon we will have thousands of new players :D
or not?

Pankreas PorFavor

and my patient is running out everyday

I somehow missed this reply. Which is a shame since it's so funny :D
your patient is running LOL

can-stock-photo_csp158028401.jpg

DeletedUser

This is a stretch but I thought to try anyway:

Would it be possible for players to create their own chests/packages? The goal here would be to sell items in a group like a zip file if you will.

Two examples:
  • One entire set packed (zipped) into one item to sell on the market.
  • a set of ingredients for one or more recipes to sell to another crafter so they can collect all the materials in one sale.
Programmatically I'm thinking this is too willy-nilly. You'd have to limit the number of items probably. Then you'd have to have some way to display the contents on the rollover tooltip. Also you'd have to accomodate a boolean for naming the "chests" or packages. Perhaps only one chest can be in existence at a time?

I think there should also be a fee involved like Upgrading just to keep the act of packaging somewhat regulated; not without some sacrifice. Naturally the player can then set their own price for their created "chest".

Not possible? Thought to brainfart it.

DeletedUser35533

change to the quest tracker, quests whos conditions you have met should be at the bottom

retromix

I have an idea for helping with crafting. A crafting market place or guild, where Player A, can visit, selecting all varieties of crafting products from all 4 professions, in which Player A can either select a product they wish to make, delivering the products required to make 'z' product and Player B , who seeks to increase their crafting level, can set a 1 hour job, crafting a product in their profession, say the product Player A desires. Player B increases their crafting level without requiring the products themselves, Player A gets their crafting product 'z' and it reduces the need for players to seek out other players who can craft to their needs and vice versa.

I feel this helps everyone, from those climbing the crafting ladder or those needing crafting materials made from the products they have collected, everybody wins. Thoughts?

RaiderTr

Wouldn't it be good to see view numbers on in-game Forum topics as well?
So that we can have an idea of them being read or not.

RaiderTr

I believe I answered "why" but;

We can see the number of ppl who opened/read the Telegrams but can't do it with Forums.
Good to know how many ppl I am/we are reaching.

Al35ul

I believe I answered "why" but;

We can see the number of ppl who opened/read the Telegrams but can't do it with Forums.
Good to know how many ppl I am/we are reaching.

Yes, but why? Why would it matter?

You don't need an option to see how many people saw posts to know the forum is dead. It was actually the advancement of in-game forums that resulted in the obscurity of the game forum

RaiderTr

It was actually the advancement of in-game forums that resulted in the obscurity of the game forum
Was it? Or was it the uselessness of Feedback as Inno does whatever it wants?

Also your statements conflict with each other. If in-game Forums are dead what is keeping people from coming here?
In-game forums are kinda useless now that we have chats and group telegrams
There are many types of people around.

Some reads Teles only, some reads Forum only, some reads Chats only, a "chosen few" reads all but some doesn't read anything at all.

Al35ul

Was it? Or was it the uselessness of Feedback as Inno does whatever it wants?

Feedback is not the focal point of the world forum, although it is a big part of it; it's point is to cover all areas of the game where matters can be discussed.

Also your statements conflict with each other. If in-game Forums are dead what is keeping people from coming here?

Perhaps you should read what I have written again...or it might have been the way I expressed it. To repeat myself, '' There is no need for such an option to view how many people view posts here because it's obvious the forum is dead''. In-game forums did not exist at the start of the game, which was the period when this forum was incredibly popular. I did not say in-game forum are dead, I said that the implementation and advancement of in-game forums is the reason why this forum is not very active; simply because in-game forum are a faster (and perhaps better?) way to convey information or ask for advice.

RaiderTr

Maybe, maybe not.

Even thou if there isn't much feedback/talk on in-game forums, I'm sure many reads stuff and there are some very important stuff that isn't getting answers so I'd love to see if they are even read or not!

Any harm in what I suggest? Like, will it effect Official forums (more)? Nope! Is it too hard to implement? Freakin Nope!

Honestly I don't even know why you even mentioned Official forums. I haven't mentioned them at all and it's obvious that In-game Forums aren't being closed so what was the point?

"Hey Official forums are dead (Honestly Forums are dying all around the Earth) because of those so you shouldn't be allowed to see the View Numbers" Was it??

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

I've been asking for in-game forum love for a long time. Especially a "like" button like the external forums got. I see a slight problem with your idea though raider, the Mark as Read button gets smashed when all the interesting threads have been read, so that would have to be taken into account by the programmer.

I believe the in-game forums are way more active than the external ones, (except people asking, no, begging inno to fix fort battles and those pleas being routinely ignored by anyone with a line to the LCM) and they should definitely get some attention to add some useful features.

DeletedUser38712

If you're the last person left in a town you should be able to take all the money in the bank if you choose to leave said town.

DeletedUser38712

The odds for getting the rarer products during an event should go up for those that only use the first two options out of the four categories.

Pankreas PorFavor

If you're the last person left in a town you should be able to take all the money in the bank if you choose to leave said town.

hm... let's see how much money can I make if I kick everyone from my town and then take the cash from the treasury...?
huh, 9.2 million in one world, 7.3 million in another. I actually thought it would be much more. any founders from big old towns want to give their examples? :D

in any case, I don't think it's a good idea. the goal should be to drain the money from the market, not to add more.