The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser35533

SELLING UPGRADED ITEMS

I would like to be able to sell old upgraded items. Currently they are not salable but what if we could sell them but only the single item is received by the buyer. Like we are selling just the original item. At least we could help smaller players with old sets that we no longer use instead of them gathering dust in our inventories.

Thanks
Vee
The whole point of upgrading was to trap items and money. one of the counter arguments that often come up is that than you could have lots of level 5 guns running around since old players can pass them on, also there will be no tombolo scarcity. so basically it gathering dust in our inventories is the whole point of it.

DeletedUser38800

I don't know if this has been suggested but I really have to take off for the day so I wanted to post it super fast. If theres a way to switch between the different "Saloon" chat rooms in game that would be great... I've dug around as much as I can and cant find an option to do so.

jarograv

I don't know if this has been suggested but I really have to take off for the day so I wanted to post it super fast. If theres a way to switch between the different "Saloon" chat rooms in game that would be great... I've dug around as much as I can and cant find an option to do so.
Not currently.

DeletedUser33353

Those seem to be based on how many people are populated on one saloon chat....No way to change them unless peeps log off, etc.
A lot different from the old school county chat. Is it better? Many would say no. But it seems to serve a purpose.

DeletedUser38516

Not sure if this has been suggested but it would help to see on the FF recruiting list whether or not the player had set a target. Obviously the offies that haven't set a target are useless in battles.

DeletedUser22685

Not sure if this has been suggested but it would help to see on the FF recruiting list whether or not the player had set a target. Obviously the offies that haven't set a target are useless in battles.
Suggested years ago when ideas still had a chance of being implemented and nothing ever came of it for some reason. The only arguments against it that I recall were based on realism, in that it's like giving psychic powers to a general. That's an argument I thought was dumb at the time given that we're playing a game where wearing a jacket can make you better at swimming. I still think it's dumb now, but I highly doubt anything will be done about it at this point.

DeletedUser35533

switch report times from 12 hour clock to military time(24) so that if a report came at 4:20 PM and I look at server time that says 17:29:00 I don't have to do mental conversion to find out if an hour has passed.

DeletedUser38735

an idea was thinking about and not sure if it has been brought up before is the possibility of downgrading the items back for nuggets. I believe it makes sense, its a win-win situation, InnoGames gets some cash and the players get rid off parts and sets they will never be using in the future... plenty of us have way too many upgraded items we don't use, it is a big waste.. think about it, also at a reasonable,accessible price haha. cheers.

DeletedUser35533

an idea was thinking about and not sure if it has been brought up before is the possibility of downgrading the items back for nuggets. I believe it makes sense, its a win-win situation, InnoGames gets some cash and the players get rid off parts and sets they will never be using in the future... plenty of us have way too many upgraded items we don't use, it is a big waste.. think about it, also at a reasonable,accessible price haha. cheers.
Price of downgrading would have to be higher than what inno gets from spins caused by scarcity

DeletedUser35101

I will ask once more...
PLEASE CHANGE TITLES IN REPEATABLE HOLIDAY QUESTS!!!

In past 2 weeks we had 6 or 7 different questlines that started...!!! And many more are to be opened in time by new year....

And all are called "Repeatable Holiday Quests"... is it that hard to change main questline name?! To be called "Repeatable (Original questline name) Quest"
Many are so lost and have no idea what quest have they done, which one are they doing... on what day they have to proceeed some other quest, what questgiver is next and so on....

Just change it and make it bit more easier for all... and let people get their free SP somewhat easier....

HelenBack

Not sure if this has been mentioned before... But there are some items that must be clicked every 12, 23 or 24 hours. But they are not always "clickable" if you are in a battle.

For instance, the Enchanted Nugget Bag (for someone else) is clickable every 23 hours... but not during a battle. If someone has purchased it, then they should be able to use it as it was intended. Right? I'm not sure, but I think the Cemp Flower Pot... thingy was also not clickable during a battle.

If the Bag/Pot/whatever has a timed clickable option and it does NOT affect a battle in any way... Shouldn't it still be clickable during a battle?

Thoughts? :)

DeletedUser38817

I see where you are coming from Helen, it would be nice if we could open them during battle not that it's the first thing that pops into my head during a battle but I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to or if it can be abused in any way which I can't see.

DeletedUser37411

Any chance of getting new crafts? Some of us are at 700 for ages and bored till death :D Maybe something that can trade for some good weapon/cloth/buff...

DeletedUser35533

better quest tracking. often when you click past flavor text you have no idea if you finished the line or just hit a dead end that needed you to know the flavor text. also seasonal quests that you did not manage to finish by the end of the event, you can finish them next year but only if you remember that you were doing that quest. if you are not paying attention, it and its repletion can pass you by without notice, for many years

DeletedUser35101

better quest tracking. often when you click past flavor text you have no idea if you finished the line or just hit a dead end that needed you to know the flavor text. also seasonal quests that you did not manage to finish by the end of the event, you can finish them next year but only if you remember that you were doing that quest. if you are not paying attention, it and its repletion can pass you by without notice, for many years

That can be sorted by not having ALL repeatable questlines being called "Holiday Repeatable questline" and people having no idea which one they are doing, especially when during some event we have more than one repeatable questiline open... If those all had title "Repeatable (followed with original name)" we can know which one we are doing or look it up on west wiki or some other page...

I asked this many many times over the years... but....

asdf124

That can be sorted by not having ALL repeatable questlines being called "Holiday Repeatable questline" and people having no idea which one they are doing, especially when during some event we have more than one repeatable questiline open... If those all had title "Repeatable (followed with original name)" we can know which one we are doing or look it up on west wiki or some other page...

I asked this many many times over the years... but....
If you have tw-calc, you can just hit a left corner of questline button which automatically looks for the quest ID I believe.

DeletedUser35533

Traveling Fair should run non stop. There are events every 2 seconds so these days it may take you up to 3 months to actually see the Traveling Fair. rewards from it are not much so I think it would be fine if it ran parallel to other events instead of whenever there is a gap. I have been playing for years and even I have not put a dent in some of the fair achievements

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35101

Here is an idea... and hope you like it...

As much as like this new Shiny Gold weapons (Colt and Sabre so far, Rifle to be gotten)... at same time i very much dislike losing old gold weapons! At start of Shiny Colt questline, till part it got lost from my inventory i really thought we get to keep old one also...
This The West Anniversary thing and all with it... making us all look in past on this game, got me to thinking how hard things used to be during V1 of game (something ones that started in v2 don't understand much), how much effort we had to give to getting some items, precious items at that time... especially Golden Rifle, not that getting colt / sabre was easy.. Some that are now getting all 3 old gold weapons (just so they can get new shiny ones) are surprised how hard they are to get... and that part of v1, old game needs some respect and memory to be kept for future

Fact is... with V2 of game and with some later updates many things got very much easier... some almost faint when us oldies tell them about how some things were in V1 hahah

So... what i would like, after questline for new rifle is made... To think of some new questlines to get us back also old gold weapons... like some way of turning Counterfit gold weapon to old gold weapons?

And ofc to be made in that order of gaining (get gold weapons, than shiny than old gold weapons...) Old gold weapons when getting for second time having same or similar bonus (individual and as old set) or similar to new shiny (but for sure not better than new shiny gold ones... though we still have no idea what new shiny bonus will be)
But than also, it would be nice if price for all 3 counterfeit gold weapons got bit lower so people can drop them on jobs more so they can do quest... Oh and also, just one counterfeit needed, ok more if stats on dropping go higher (% of drop on jobs with lower price on them)