The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser37709

This has probably been suggested before, but can't they make different multiplayer buffs for Fort fights & Adventures?
Most multiplayer buffs seems to have multiple (Eg:- 5x) uses & gets used up whenever I play adventures.
Thanks to this I can't use +Attack/Defense Buffs (Dmg buffs are not used up in adventures).

Instead,
Adventure buffs can then be bought at Veteran Shop for VP maybe? (Instead of that useless Mojo perhaps?)
And buffs like Ammunition Slide etc. can be used for FFs alone.

DeletedUser26820

This has probably been suggested before, but can't they make different multiplayer buffs for Fort fights & Adventures?
Most multiplayer buffs seems to have multiple (Eg:- 5x) uses & gets used up whenever I play adventures.
Thanks to this I can't use +Attack/Defense Buffs (Dmg buffs are not used up in adventures).

Instead,
Adventure buffs can then be bought at Veteran Shop for VP maybe? (Instead of that useless Mojo perhaps?)
And buffs like Ammunition Slide etc. can be used for FFs alone.

But what if one doesn't attend FF's, is a bored, level 700 BS crafter, and appreciates that a buff like Modern Armor brings value to the adventures he/she really enjoys attending?

asdf124

But what if one doesn't attend FF's, is a bored, level 700 BS crafter, and appreciates that a buff like Modern Armor brings value to the adventures he/she really enjoys attending?

They can get a pop up and a setting to either show such pop up or automatically answer it with settings.

DeletedUser37709

They can get a choice in settings like Asdf124 said. Whether Multiplayer buffs get used during Adventures or not.
Or they can add a recipe that allows you to craft adventure buffs around the same crafting levels as Modern Armor & the like.

Either way, solutions are there.

DeletedUser35120

Invite yourself? Is that even a thing? How can you invite 'yourself', both in rl or in game? I mean how does that work? :laugh:

DeletedUser37698

Do any of these ideas actually get taken into consideration? Also, when was the last time it happened?

DeletedUser35533

Do any of these ideas actually get taken into consideration? Also, when was the last time it happened?
not really. usually an idea someone has matches the idea devs had.
Invite yourself? Is that even a thing? How can you invite 'yourself', both in rl or in game? I mean how does that work? :laugh:
let us say you are a town founder, you type your name and leave an invitation form yourself in your invite box.In real life you would make a copy of the house key or have a secret passage,does not really matter since many aspects of the game don't make logical sense from the real life standpoint.

DeletedUser35533

How about a mute button for the adventures?There is a report button but sometimes some players are just annoying without being worth reporting.

DeletedUser26820

How about a mute button for the adventures?There is a report button but sometimes some players are just annoying without being worth reporting.

Have you tried closing your eyes for an entire adventure?
Who's the monkey here? You or the toons that are just annoying without being worth reported?
Who's playing whom?

DeletedUser35533

Have you tried closing your eyes for an entire adventure?
Who's the monkey here? You or the toons that are just annoying without being worth reported?
Who's playing whom?

What?I can't close the chat because the other players may say something useful but at the same time I have some drama lover going on about noobs,spamming some other annoyance and generally trying to turn a fly into an elephant.ability to temporarily mute/ignore specific players would do a lot more than reporting

DeletedUser36979

What?I can't close the chat because the other players may say something useful but at the same time I have some drama lover going on about noobs,spamming some other annoyance and generally trying to turn a fly into an elephant.ability to temporarily mute/ignore specific players would do a lot more than reporting

We have a "mute"-option already, it is called ignore, use it!

DeletedUser35533

We have a "mute"-option already, it is called ignore, use it!

Does it work in adventures? as far as I have seen you can't ignore people in adventure, only report them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35533

" Only a few days are left until the event will end on July 24th. Please also don't forget to claim your rewards until then or otherwise they will be gone."
would it be hard to change that so that it auto picks up when the event ends?

also I propose
1.adding rank to adventures. each game a leader will be randomly selected (they can refuse it while setting skills and then it will go to someone else who could also refuse) and other.In leaderships we usually look to player level but that is not always a good indicator and even when it is, some players act indigent because leader has no "official" rank.
2.like I said adding ignore lists to the adventures and maybe even a way exclude paring. in forts you can mark a player as a traitor but in adventures you are stuck with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36341

Hope this is correct thread.
Would like to see something to downgrade items so they can be re-sold and circulated or even just be able to sell upgraded items. Thats all. Cheers

DeletedUser6752

Adventures seem to be a permanent part of quests now, and since they've "fixed" the bug that let us satisfy quest requirements for a win without actually winning - the prospect is looking more and more grim. I don't like adventures - partly because of the people who denigrate you for not being an expert, and partly because it's just not my thing. Still, I can't argue against having adventure requirements in quests, since every other part of the game is woven into quests as well. But I'd like to suggest a possible solution to the problem of noobs trying to complete quests versus people actually into adventures and not wanting to lose because of said noobs.

We already have duels versus "bots" - the npc bandits as they're called now - why not have adventures against npc toons as well? That would make it easier for people like me who just want to get on with questing, or possibly a daily bond now and then, and it wouldn't interfere with the folks who are doing them in earnest for fun, achievements, gear, etc.
I'd suggest that in the case of adventures versus bots, they would only count towards quests or daily tasks, and a reduced portion of veteran points (maybe half or a third of normal points gained). If we wanted to work towards achievements, we'd have to get involved with the PvP adventures instead.
Giving the bot adventures some veteran points would help us eventually buy a loot chest or two, and hopefully help us to build up our Outlaw gear so we wouldn't be so useless in PvP adventures should we want to eventually do those instead.

Slygoxx

We used to have adventures versus a bear npc in the beta stage, but that didn't really work out due to the difficulties of programming that bear. While it's an interesting idea to have adventures versus one or more npc characters, it's unlikely to happen.

DeletedUser26820

Programming a bear to do things the bear doesn't want to do can be a bear....

DeletedUser

i play almost 7 or 8 years on west
please make a major change almost same characters same graphics same weapons same fort graphics.....
I have this idea .....read
1.starting from lvl 1 give quest for diging and working in mines to get dex stamina reflex etc
2.give special quest for weapon (this weapon with be chosed to be ranged or mele)
3.give special quest for killing Notorius Bandits and Great rewards
4.legendary guns from quest or find luck
5.Train robery,Ambushes,Gold mining this would work Best
6.Everyone would like to play from lvl1 :)
7.2 account would be great
8.Fortfighting graphics upgrade to beter to look like wooden castle
9.New character pictures beter looking not like old like now
10.Dual talent this makes for fort fight ready and dueling adventures
dont delete this message because this need to be done