The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser22685

Hotel costs are negligible anyway. I think removing them would only diminish an already small advantage of owning a few forts.

DeletedUser26406

The new cinema building is great, the rewards do come in handy, but I find it distasteful that we must watch ads, especially since we already see ads for all these games at the logout page and at the top of the login page etc.
I think it would be terrific if they could put in some clips from really old silent western movies or something like that - would be much more in line with the spirit of the game. I mean who goes to the theater in the old west to watch ads?

DeletedUser22685

I think it would be terrific if they could put in some clips from really old silent western movies or something like that - would be much more in line with the spirit of the game. I mean who goes to the theater in the old west to watch ads?

People who want to be rewarded for it? Showing actual footage from movies would cost Inno money, whereas showing ads brings some in. Not only that, but why should we be rewarded for watching things that much of the player base would choose to watch purely for enjoyment? You can always look up those clips elsewhere.

DeletedUser36979

I don't really mind the ads... but the selection should exclude those for The West...

It makes no sense to advertise for The West in The West... :blink:

DeletedUser34315

I don't really mind the ads... but the selection should exclude those for The West...

The fact that the west has ads again is a really good sign, though :D

DeletedUser35533

I don't care as long as we get the achievements. maybe they could not find a sponsor, especially for smaller smaller countries so they just run internal Ads

add a new daily task of "join a fort battle" since there is one for wining an adv why not one for joining a fort fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

add a new daily task of "join a fort battle" since there is one for wining an adv why not one for joining a fort fight.

It's a good idea. Maybe that will bring more FF-ers to the battles. Yea, one might say you get bonds from battles anyway, but adding it to the bunch of daily tasks is altogether a different thing. Maybe move that "1 bond for participation" from the fort fight battle report to the daily tasks if adding 1 more bond for doing fort-fights is a big deal, but still.

DeletedUser35533

It's a good idea. Maybe that will bring more FF-ers to the battles. Yea, one might say you get bonds from battles anyway, but adding it to the bunch of daily tasks is altogether a different thing. Maybe move that "1 bond for participation" from the fort fight battle report to the daily tasks if adding 1 more bond for doing fort-fights is a big deal, but still.
1 extra bond will not make a big difference

DeletedUser36559

Fort battles don't happen everyday and in our server the last one was on the 1st of August, besides non-FF'ers shouldn't be forced to do FF's for the sake of getting 1 extra bond or for a daily task.

DeletedUser35533

Fort battles don't happen everyday and in our server the last one was on the 1st of August,
well on active worlds they happen every day or even twice a day. crafting also does not happen on its own,people make it happen.
besides non-FF'ers shouldn't be forced to do FF's for the sake of getting 1 extra bond or for a daily task.
they would not be forced to do anything, you need to do 3 tasks out of 6(it was 3 out of 4 when it first started) for a day to count it would still be the same but now with 7 tasks to chose from. FFing takes time and energy (prob most time consuming element of the game) so why should people that do it should miss out on the daily tasks?

DeletedUser36559

Why cant alliance members stay in hotels for free in other alliance towns?
I think this would help out all members of the game.
Doesn't have to be free for luxury apartment but maybe the guest room.
What does everyone think?

Don't really know why they can't stay in hotels for free, they should be able to, the price to negligible anyway so I don't see an issue.

DeletedUser36559

Funnily enough I always end up seeing a west trailer everyday in the cinema :D

foscock

Banned
No, No, No, NO daily task for just attending a battle, that's what was wrong with the task for attending adventures - they stand and do nothing. Make the task "win a battle" and I'd agree. You won't get it everyday, but who says that's a bad thing?

DeletedUser36559

The problem with fort battles as a daily task is people will simply go to a fort battle in outlaw gear for example just to get an extra bond and some people will do it just for the sake of dalies. Also some worlds have FF's regularly while others do it every 3 days so the ones having regular FF's will have an advantage over other players since they can always do 1 extra daily task.

DeletedUser35120

You're not forced to do that task. You're still needed to do 3 tasks day at least out of 5 like right now. Just that it will be 6 if it's implemented. Tell me, how's that a disadvantage for you? :huh: