The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser30224

Minigame would be ok I guess, the chat situation has been proposed already.

DeletedUser35533

I wish there was a way to hid all the items that I have only 1 of .

DeletedUser35533

Than you have to push "show" to see and use your equipment? :) That's impractical.
I dont want it to be auto hidden .
just a fast way to separate the stuff I need from stuff I can sell to the mobile trader

DeletedUser35533

probably has been said 1000times elsewhere but put the friend list back the way it was

DeletedUser

I am playing in World 1 and all the forts are not complete.Some players put products in the stock storage and they are not needed for building the fort or they is extra products.I think it would be a good idea to allow any Town founder of the town that owns a fort to be able to transfer any products to another fort.

DeletedUser34315

I am playing in World 1 and all the forts are not complete.Some players put products in the stock storage and they are not needed for building the fort or they is extra products.I think it would be a good idea to allow any Town founder of the town that owns a fort to be able to transfer any products to another fort.
I fully agree.

DeletedUser30224

Not a bad idea at all. Please make a thread out of it and see what others can contribute.

DeletedUser35733

Hey guys, I'd like to be able to close a window by pressing the Esc key.. just because sometimes im typing an ammount of money to deposit in the bank then i have to scroll over to close the window, or when im typing in the chat and have to scroll over.. It's not an important update but it would be nice :) like pressing T opens the Town page etc. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I'd like to be able to close a window by pressing the Esc key.. just because sometimes im typing an ammount of money to deposit in the bank then i have to scroll over to close the window, or when im typing in the chat and have to scroll over.. It's not an important update but it would be nice :) like pressing T opens the Town page etc. Thanks :)

Suggest it. This doesn't need any brainstorming.

DeletedUser30224

Just make a thread of it so I can point to it when I submit passed ideas. It does need a tiny bit of discussion as it is not clear which window would close after your active window has been closed.

Try this at home: Open 3 windows, any windows in your Operating system, say 3 folders. Spread them on the screen so that you can see clearly when they are active (most operating systems highlight the active window). Close the active one and notice that the remaining 2 windows are inactive. If you'd have a different way of closing the windows other than clicking the little (x), the system would not know which window you want to be closed next.

Therefore it would be nice to close windows in the same order as they were created, starting from the active window.

DeletedUser35533

or you could stop being lazy:p

DeletedUser35733

Suggest it. This doesn't need any brainstorming.

Just make a thread of it so I can point to it when I submit passed ideas. It does need a tiny bit of discussion as it is not clear which window would close after your active window has been closed.

Try this at home: Open 3 windows, any windows in your Operating system, say 3 folders. Spread them on the screen so that you can see clearly when they are active (most operating systems highlight the active window). Close the active one and notice that the remaining 2 windows are inactive. If you'd have a different way of closing the windows other than clicking the little (x), the system would not know which window you want to be closed next.

Therefore it would be nice to close windows in the same order as they were created, starting from the active window.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=705457#post705457 here it is
DanteNightroad.. that's funny my mother says the same thing! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36194

Hi all. I was thinkin... what if players could create their own chat rooms in the game? Like sending a whisper and then inviting other players to it. Several players.

Ripwise

You already can create custom chat rooms.

Command is /join:chat room name(password)

You whisper to your friends name of the room then they type: /join:chat room name password and they are in.

Apelatia

The 'password' option isn't compulsory though. You can create the chat room without the password. That function is just an extra bonus!

DeletedUser12734

I think if market delivery fee was 1 nugget per item, people wouldn't prefer walking :D
10 nuggets is a little high. Personally when I have 50-60 items in market waiting to pick up, 600 nuggets seems alot. But if it was 60 I would use nuggets ;)

DeletedUser19518

If i am not wrong, its not 10 nuggets for each items. It work in different way.

DeletedUser34315

If i am not wrong, its not 10 nuggets for each items. It work in different way.
It's 10 nuggets for each order. If you buy 300 cotton in one sale, it's 10 nuggets to deliver all 300.