The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser34315

There is some logic to ranking premium duelers higher than all else, as they will shoot first, thus hit advent. tanks before anyone else shoots them twice and makes them ghost. It's not really worth the complexity of trying to do, because then offliners have to be ranked recruits, and people you don't want in have to be ranked reservist. Last second joiners will mess the whole system up.

DeletedUser35737

I dont know if anyone say this but
How about put one box in market to enter player name
FOr example one guy send inventory but he also have some itens in market, with this option i can go market and put his name to see what he have, instead of move one page and other to find.
FOr others effects as well

DeletedUser

I often hear that higher rank gives you supernatural powers and you perform better in fights ... which is simply not true. I'd be happy with a single rank, not more ranks. That will only add to the debate of people deserving or not deserving a higher rank ...no thank you..

Higher ranks help in movement and a lot of factors, like Gandalf stated one. A well ranked fight is 20% won.

DeletedUser30224

Higher ranks help in movement and a lot of factors, like Gandalf stated one. A well ranked fight is 20% won.

I've had my share of battles, and to say that good ranking is 20% from success is a flat out blunder. I agree and often use the tactic where duellers are given captaincy, but even then you cannot and will not predict how offline generals or indeed even online generals will affect the ghosts. Generals shoot first, auto captains shoot with the rest of duelling captains ... but the safety is there that they are next in line before everyone else, and that makes a big difference at times.

Just wondering, what sort of movement factor you attribute to good ranking? It seems to me that things are said just for the sake of it without having much proof. There is no good or bad movement due to ranks: In attacks fat advents should be ranked private in case there is a rush, they move after all the captains and generals shoot. In defense any tank is ranked captain because they should move first to make it to their target first. Same with HP advents, blocking is important in defense, advents move first when blocking but you shoot yourself in the leg with all the advents trying to retake flag...

Just wondering what sort of movement priority would you attribute to different ranks.

DeletedUser

Currently you can check the rank by experience, rank by duelling experience, town rank, ..., but there's no rank by achievement.
I think it would be a good addition.

DeletedUser

hello there. im a dueler class and we all know that this game is not about personal skills. its all about skill points u got. but when its really hard & expensive to get good gear and therefor skill points its not going to be even close to equal. specially when ppl with really good gear sets like chinga or doc start to duel with 0 motivation witch will make the whole thing unfair. epic gear high lvl and stats and still low dueling lvl just to kill easy targets. but what if u add some kind of importance exept gaining xp from motivation? if somehow duel motivation had something to do with the winning process ppl would have to keep their motivation up to win duels, and by that they have to use products, nuggets etc to keep their winning strike and the dueling process would be more fair.
and i had this idea that u could add some COD (Cost On Delivery) system to ur telegrams. means i can send items via telegram to others and when they accept it the money will be transfered again via telegram to me. the benefits are that u wont get robbed, the chance of "doing mistakes" and "reporting stolen stuff" and "what was meant for whom and someone else bought it" to zero, u still can charge delivery or some kind of fee for sending stuff, u could even use nuggets for fast delivery, and instead of traveling for an hour to pick up items from other cities u can simply just w8 for it to arrive. its an idea maybe needs a lot of thinking but i think its a good one. cheers

DeletedUser

hand i had this idea that u could add some COD (Cost On Delivery) system to ur telegrams. means i can send items via telegram to others and when they accept it the money will be transfered again via telegram to me.

Cash transfers are already in game. They're disabled on .net because of pushing.

DeletedUser30224

hello there. im a dueler class and we all know that this game is not about personal skills. its all about skill points u got. but when its really hard & expensive to get good gear and therefor skill points its not going to be even close to equal. specially when ppl with really good gear sets like chinga or doc start to duel with 0 motivation witch will make the whole thing unfair. epic gear high lvl and stats and still low dueling lvl just to kill easy targets. but what if u add some kind of importance exept gaining xp from motivation? if somehow duel motivation had something to do with the winning process ppl would have to keep their motivation up to win duels, and by that they have to use products, nuggets etc to keep their winning strike and the dueling process would be more fair.
and i had this idea that u could add some COD (Cost On Delivery) system to ur telegrams. means i can send items via telegram to others and when they accept it the money will be transfered again via telegram to me. the benefits are that u wont get robbed, the chance of "doing mistakes" and "reporting stolen stuff" and "what was meant for whom and someone else bought it" to zero, u still can charge delivery or some kind of fee for sending stuff, u could even use nuggets for fast delivery, and instead of traveling for an hour to pick up items from other cities u can simply just w8 for it to arrive. its an idea maybe needs a lot of thinking but i think its a good one. cheers

If you would change it to Courier system instead of telegram then you might have something going on. I can see how you could hire a courier to bring a package to someone. However the game will be understaffed to prevent pushing because these transactions would not be public. So not sure if it can be introduced. I sure hope you can find another way, but any transfer must be transparent. Take away the transparency and you have cheating left and right as there are not enough people to supervise these transactions.

DeletedUser16556

as far as pushing ,, ppl still do it in trades on market ,, its not something unusual in .net or any other server ,, btw i think this COD thing can prevent items ninja on the game & its i guess much easier to track pushing ,, but i think the way it is not is more profitable for inno & that also can be fixed by still making the COD with nuggets,, or atleast add some options to the market ,, we do have sale to anyone " sale to town members & sale to alliance members ,, why not adding another option like selling to ** ,, this way the person who is to buy the item will only see it & ninja wont happen anymore ,, btw no way to monitor all the transactions on the game ,, at least this makes it easier to monitor things ..

DeletedUser

as far as pushing ,, ppl still do it in trades on market ,, its not something unusual in .net or any other server ,, btw i think this COD thing can prevent items ninja on the game & its i guess much easier to track pushing ,, but i think the way it is not is more profitable for inno & that also can be fixed by still making the COD with nuggets,, or atleast add some options to the market ,, we do have sale to anyone " sale to town members & sale to alliance members ,, why not adding another option like selling to ** ,, this way the person who is to buy the item will only see it & ninja wont happen anymore ,, btw no way to monitor all the transactions on the game ,, at least this makes it easier to monitor things ..

Like I said, money transfers are already in game and just disabled on .net. Inno making money has nothing to do with it. Easier to track pushing? Giving somebody cash in exchange for nothing IS pushing by .net's definition. Should we enable it and ban anyone who uses it?

DeletedUser

hmm.. maybe i was mistaken to think in-game transactions are only illegal when u pay real money for in-game money or gear. but since inno is already doing that i cant see how buying and selling stuff in privacy could make things bad. and its not trading. it is still selling and buying. u give something and get money in return. thats the way market already works. public or not no one really cares how much u buy ur stuff. i saw someone buying a 500k item for 3mil. what would u call that? stupidity? pushing? trading? its already happening.. we just ask to make it more specific to person. lower the chances of mistake. and i do not think it is wise to say we wont give u an option just not to let someone abuse it. there are always some ppl that abuse the system. but u cant close it. thats why rules and punishments were invented in the first place. u give an option, announce the rules and punishments of not going by the rules and YES ban the ones not going by the rules. but i guess this one really would have to do with inno making money :p

DeletedUser

hmm.. maybe i was mistaken to think in-game transactions are only illegal when u pay real money for in-game money or gear. but since inno is already doing that i cant see how buying and selling stuff in privacy could make things bad. and its not trading. it is still selling and buying. u give something and get money in return. thats the way market already works. public or not no one really cares how much u buy ur stuff. i saw someone buying a 500k item for 3mil. what would u call that? stupidity? pushing? trading? its already happening.. we just ask to make it more specific to person. lower the chances of mistake. and i do not think it is wise to say we wont give u an option just not to let someone abuse it. there are always some ppl that abuse the system. but u cant close it. thats why rules and punishments were invented in the first place. u give an option, announce the rules and punishments of not going by the rules and YES ban the ones not going by the rules. but i guess this one really would have to do with inno making money :p

AGAIN, it has nothing to do with Inno making money!! Cash transfers are already in game and allowed on other servers, JUST NOT ON .NET. It's a CM issue and our CM is against pushing! Nothing has an intrinsic value of $500k. NOTHING. If you buy something that generally sells for $500k for $3m it's because it's never posted on the market and you really want it. If anything DID have such intrinsic value, it would sell for the same price on every world, which it most definitely does not.

DeletedUser30224

Torniquet, I'd advise against that proposal. Indeed we could change the way the market works, but why bother? I'm guessing your main reason for submitting this is because of "market theft". However market theft has been discussed already and there are pro and contra arguments about it and that is the reason nothing is being done from the moderation team if you lose an item on the open market. Trading with strangers has it's risk, and open market, even if the item is tagged, is just that, open.

However I can't stop you from making your proposal, we all have a say here. I just advise against it.

NOTE: Some posts were deleted because we derailed from the subject. If you have any questions or protest, direct them directly to me. Thank you.

DeletedUser19518

A simply example how markets works..

The violin, which is believed to have been played as the Titanic sank, has been sold at auction for £900,000, it is the most ever achieved for item from the ship, which sank into the North Atlantic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54mXrvCAXC4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30417

Torniquet, I'd advise against that proposal. Indeed we could change the way the market works, but why bother? I'm guessing your main reason for submitting this is because of "market theft". However market theft has been discussed already and there are pro and contra arguments about it and that is the reason nothing is being done from the moderation team if you lose an item on the open market. Trading with strangers has it's risk, and open market, even if the item is tagged, is just that, open.

Inno is working on direct player-to-player trading, according the Community Report #1. So market theft won't be a problem anymore if Inno's implements that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35733

Some Ideas!

I think there should be:
-a chat were you can invite who ever you want (You send invites for people to join and they can choose to accept it)
- Some minigames to pass time (I quite enjoyed the poker while it was around, add some fun things like that) that could earn you money, xp or bonds if you get a good score

These are just some ideas, if I think of anything else I'll post it here :)

DeletedUser35533

I hated poker but yes some minigames would be nice .
like that one were you use cards to demolish the opponents while building your own tower.
backgammon and other classics,etc
but I think this would take valuable time from them working on the actual game and it would increase system requirements.
you can always open minigames in your other tab and then put links to scores in your profile .

DeletedUser35533

for the next april fools day I would suggest putting a button that does nothing but give you an achievement and add to your statistics depending on how many times you pushed it . (like ook but simpler)