The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Are you seriously saying there's a logical reason why a person with 1,000 duels under their belt shouldn't be a highly experienced dueler? IRL, such a person would be at a crazy high dueling level. Do the same in the game. There is no reason why a person with 100 duels should be dueling someone with 1,000 duels, period.

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, let's get rid of hats that make us better at dodging too. And we should die after getting shot by 36 bullets instead of teleporting to a hotel and going to sleep.

DeletedUser15641

Could you guys remake the maneuver idea?

Meh, once you don't connect, your out of the maneuver but before 2.0 it was easier to refresh, now its too complex or you simply cannot refresh the maneuver connection.

Could you guys add my npc proposal with it too please?

DeletedUser

Dunno if someone proposed this so far.

But i would really appreciate the possibility of moving around the different work assignments in your queue.

For example queue looks like:
1. Job at location A
2. Move to location B (pick up item from market for example)
3. Sleep at location C
4. Nothing

Now it seems i just managed to get enough energy to do one more job at location A. But to add it i have to remove job 2. and 3. before i can add it.

Would be much better if i could add it as 4., then drag it to second spot.

Ripwise

Dunno if someone proposed this so far.

But i would really appreciate the possibility of moving around the different work assignments in your queue.

For example queue looks like:
1. Job at location A
2. Move to location B (pick up item from market for example)
3. Sleep at location C
4. Nothing

Now it seems i just managed to get enough energy to do one more job at location A. But to add it i have to remove job 2. and 3. before i can add it.

Would be much better if i could add it as 4., then drag it to second spot.

So remove those in location B and C, que another job at location A and then que back those in B and C. I dont see why you wouldn't be able to do it like that. Planing ahead in this game is verry important and that makes it interesting in a way.

DeletedUser

I know how to change it, but just thought this might be a faster way. But seems it's already suggested and didnt make it. So i'll stick with the regular way of cancelling and requeueing :D

DeletedUser

Idea title: Display true drop rate of Digging for Rare Gemstones.

Details of idea: The job gives a question mark for the drop, which is currently 85% chance of a product. We all know this is usually coal, the name is really a misrepresentation. I propose that there are 4 categories displayed instead of the "?"

Coal 100%
Emeralds 10%
Rubies 5%
Diamonds 1%

Visual Aid: -

Reasons for submitting: All other jobs display the correct drop for multiple products with minor and major products with the exception of the random product drops of Travelling Merchant and White Water Rafting. Digging for Rare Gemstones should, as per the name give drops of gemstones, not coal. This needs to be brought in to line with jobs like prospecting where the product percentage drops are displayed. The emeralds are also a major part of crafting now for master saddlers yet the drop rate is mysterious and infrequent. With a job time of 2 hours, many crafters become stuck as there is such a random chance of finding their product and it is very hard for people farming rare products such as gemstones to find them.

Note: The above %ages are of course changeable as per the desires of Inno.

DeletedUser28189

Idea title: Display true drop rate of Digging for Rare Gemstones.

Details of idea: The job gives a question mark for the drop, which is currently 85% chance of a product. We all know this is usually coal, the name is really a misrepresentation. I propose that there are 4 categories displayed instead of the "?"

Coal 100%
Emeralds 10%
Rubies 5%
Diamonds 1%

Visual Aid: -

Reasons for submitting: All other jobs display the correct drop for multiple products with minor and major products with the exception of the random product drops of Travelling Merchant and White Water Rafting. Digging for Rare Gemstones should, as per the name give drops of gemstones, not coal. This needs to be brought in to line with jobs like prospecting where the product percentage drops are displayed. The emeralds are also a major part of crafting now for master saddlers yet the drop rate is mysterious and infrequent. With a job time of 2 hours, many crafters become stuck as there is such a random chance of finding their product and it is very hard for people farming rare products such as gemstones to find them.

Note: The above %ages are of course changeable as per the desires of Inno.

ALL FOR IT!!

Given that the only real use for rubies anymore is on one quest line, I think a 2% drop is acceptable, similar to the bags loots also needed on a single quest line. I think a 5% drop on emeralds would be OK, as that would reflect the same rate as gold dust, which is also important to a couple of different craft efforts. Any diamond drops would be gravy, since we can convert them to emeralds as well via Merchant.

I'm a hard working master saddler, and I approve of this message! :up:

DeletedUser23737

Soldiers and Duelers need experience too.

When a dueler duels.... there are two places they can get experience.

However, a zero motivation dueler seems to miss out on both chances? Why is this??

Black Max wins the duel, gains 0 experience,

(#1st place) 0 duel experience
(#2nd Place) and steals $3 from *.

Is it possible that a zero motivation dueler could still get the leveling up experience.... but not the duel level experience?

This would make dueling a lot more beneficial and help to increase a duelers level.

((An increase in duelers playing level will mean players getting picked on need only do low experience jobs and soon the dueler will be too high a level to hassle them)). :eek:

Also, it seems fort fighters get the chance to win extra bonds and artifacts when partaking in a fort battle (as well as great experience points).

Any chance a dueler can receive the same incentives? Some duels are monster... and the chance to win an artifact (like a steel lined chest...) or some bonds, or an extra nice amount of experience would make dueling a lot more fun and valued.

I think both these ideas are awesome. Does anyone else? :cool:

Max. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

Agreed, most 0 mot duelers are trying their best NOT to level up.

DeletedUser

Nor would their victims, for whom the best defense is to get out of their range.

DeletedUser

Not sure if things have changed regarding fort fighting, but assuming they haven't, I think it would be nice to have 500 person fort battles. Notwithstanding the increased server load, this would prevent people from being locked out of fort battles. The simplest way to implement this would to present the option to the diggers: they can check a box saying the battle is 'extra-large', therefore allowing all spaces to be filled, or leave it unchecked for a normal battle. This would apply to any size fort.

ps: congrats to Ripwise for becoming mod and gm :D

DeletedUser22493

I don't really see the need for that. Most worlds can't even fill a medium battle, yet alone a large. Perhaps in the future, but not yet.

DeletedUser22685

I don't really see the need for that. Most worlds can't even fill a medium battle, yet alone a large. Perhaps in the future, but not yet.

Based on the current trend we'll be looking for smaller battles in the future, not bigger ones :razz:

DeletedUser

Just had an idea while travelling through the country side. Probably already suggested somewhere ... in that case nevermind otherwise just looking for opinions.

Being able to adjust hotel prices for people visiting ... mainly being able to set price for alliance members at 75% / 50% / 25% / 0% and an option to add specific members that can use the hotel for free (former town members you still have good relation with for example). Something like that.

DeletedUser22685

Everyone can afford $250 for an 8 hour stay in a hotel, so I don't really think it's worth the time required to code it. Though I have nothing against it, as such.

DeletedUser

Please donate some to me then :p

I'm usually scraping buy trying to save up for buying better stuff and as such only use the $90 buck choice ... but then again i usually stop sleeping often to duel some people then move around to new hunting grounds :p