The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser6752

Pin back the town banner

For the longest time now, I've found it annoying that I have to click away my town's banner before I can deal with the bank or town hall. The bank, especially, since we all make multiple deposits every day. Sure it's nice to have a personalized banner that's artistic, clever or informative - I'm down with that. But it can also be a pain, especially when you have a relatively cheap mouse like I do, to try and zero in on just one more X button. All I want to do is click right on the bank and do what I need to do.
What would be really handy is the ability to pin back the town banner on an individual basis - it can be done with the world minimap, so it's definitely possible; but for the town banner it would be worthwhile if it could be pinned back over multiple logins - I wouldn't want to have to do it every time I logged in, but being able to un-pin it should be an option as well.

DeletedUser

Pin back the town banner

For the longest time now, I've found it annoying that I have to click away my town's banner before I can deal with the bank or town hall. The bank, especially, since we all make multiple deposits every day. Sure it's nice to have a personalized banner that's artistic, clever or informative - I'm down with that. But it can also be a pain, especially when you have a relatively cheap mouse like I do, to try and zero in on just one more X button. All I want to do is click right on the bank and do what I need to do.
What would be really handy is the ability to pin back the town banner on an individual basis - it can be done with the world minimap, so it's definitely possible; but for the town banner it would be worthwhile if it could be pinned back over multiple logins - I wouldn't want to have to do it every time I logged in, but being able to un-pin it should be an option as well.

I like it, this is always annoying for me.

DeletedUser34315

I'm all for it, no need to read that banner every time i click on town.

DeletedUser

this seems to have been implemented for v2.0, at least it has happened on w3 beta

DeletedUser

Just a thought

First thought this is a game and yet I feel like I am working at it. The quests are to long to achieve I spent more than 24 hours chasing one and still haven't finished it. Yes I know about moving skills around but once you set them it doesn't let you move them. The "nothing found" message gets very dishearting after a while.

DeletedUser

First thought this is a game and yet I feel like I am working at it. The quests are to long to achieve I spent more than 24 hours chasing one and still haven't finished it. Yes I know about moving skills around but once you set them it doesn't let you move them. The "nothing found" message gets very dishearting after a while.

1; you don't need to be online 24 hours a day, that's why jobs take up to an hour.

2: don't focus on one quest at once, do others.

3: if you're an adventurer, you've got an improved chance at finding items.

4: keep to rule 1, just keep going, you'll get what you need sooner or later.

6: Or you could just buy it on the market.

DeletedUser

Yes I know about moving skills around but once you set them it doesn't let you move them.

You need to do the level 14 quest Waupee's Grandfather to unlock the shaman to move skills. It can get expensive if you want to move a lot of skills and attributes in a short period of time. Using nuggets to placate shaman can reduce costs for large respecs substantially. There are also bond shop potions to respec AP or SP (600 bonds/nuggets) or both (1k bonds/nuggets).

What's the actual suggestion here anyway? I know the thread is for brainstorming brainfarts, but we still need something to work with.

DeletedUser

Idea

Here's an idea. . . . Give back the ability to choose our own job times.

In one thread alone in these forums I've read over 20 pages of complaints about this, let alone those that don't use these forums (like myself until now) that are complaining in game about it.

People are deleting accounts because of this, I've just put myself into vacation mode on all worlds I play because of this whilst I decide if I'm going to delete too and this is only after a couple of days of the update.

Unless you are free to sit at your computer 24/7 this game is not playable or fun any more.

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to change this should be fired, it's hated by the majority and should be put right ASAP, if not it may signal the end for most on this game.

WanderingStranger

New Friends List

I am a friendly guy. Maintain a lot of foreign contacts.

Even after removing all of my town members who were on it my list occasionally goes past the top of my screen so I am unable to switch to general.

Any chance we can make it scrollable and maybe a max size?

Deleted User - 1278415

just had a thought about a new idea. What about dockable equipment windows on the HUD.

Meaning when you click on equipment you could dock it to the side of the window similar to how Windows 7 allows you to dock windows to the far left/right sides of the monitor. Then put the doll character on the other side of the monitor.

Today I wanted to keep tabs on my inventory count of items as I was doing mundane job of picking beans on several worlds. I got tired of always moving the equipment window around. I thought it would be nice if I could just dock it on the side and leave it always open.

I wanted to post here before I do some graphic visual aids and waste my time... just wanted to know if anyone else would be interested in that idea.

DeletedUser

Set up price breaks if your selling a lot one item.

Example Your selling 50 baked beans @ 1000 ea but if person buy 10 in one go you will sell them for 900ea if they buy 20 you sell them for 800 and so on.

Same kind of idea if your selling items part of a set, you could offer a deal.

DeletedUser35119

Universal chat room

Hi all, I suggest introduce a world chat room. Because currently we only have town, alliance, county, fort chat room. We seldom reach people in other county. Even enemy we can make friends right?

Drinking game

In the world chat room I suggest a wine-drinking game. In the game people can inflict damage to each other HP. The percentage totally random. It works like the poker in game in the past. I'm not sure if it's a major or minor suggestion. Hopefully it will not considered as mini game suggested before. One reason is that drinking wine should be a popular game where many guys in my country play this very stupid game in real bar. And often the game converts to a good bar fight like dueling in the West.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How many times have you wanted to minimize all the tabs to see the screen, whilst keeping them open and had to do each one manually? Therefore, I suggest a "minimize all" as well as a close all button on the pop-ups.

DeletedUser

I suggest that your alliance members shouldnt appear in the sherrifs office. Only those not alligned....

DeletedUser22493

@ Toni
- World chatroom has been suggested many times. But for some reason, the dev's can't or won't make one.
- Drinking games are hardly suited for a PG+3 game, and if we should have one, it should be beer or whiskey not wine..!

@ Cama

Good idea, make a minor suggestion.

@ AJ
Well, I kinda enjoy seeing what bounties my alliance mates has on them. If you wanted it removed, id suggest some kind of optional filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't read the forums much and probably this one has been suggested but I really want it into the game.

Ranking list of players in achievement points. It doesn't have to show all players from the whole world, just the top 5-10 would be enough. :)

DeletedUser

Idea: Towns can have a list of people who can't use bank. Could throw in Hotel and Market as well.