The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser35101

It is reasonable to assume one won't pick up items or cash left in ghost town for months.. very reasonable!
What if those bought items are few pieces for collectors set and not something person needs badly?!

Many wait till they have lot of pick up stops to make and than go for it.. And only rush to do pick up on items that they need badly for either jobs, duels or FF.. and not for grey slouch hat they need for collector set with missing 50 more hats to get it!

If one is mostly in county 1 and items are in county 14.. for many it will take months to go and pick up those hahha

Sure one can before going off (like during night in RL) set that travel for pick up.. but for some that last thing is setting guy for FF and next day is back in his town, only online for few hrs after.. so sets few jobs and to another FF.. and like that for months..
Till maybe by accident person survives that battle in county items are up on market waiting for him and finally manages to do that pick up..

OR whatever is reason why they need many months to pick up items... but none should be punished for it by losing what they bought!

On one world i had 15k cash waiting to be picked up from ghost town for almost a yr.. and yes, on that world i was close to broke for all that time.. yes, needed that cash badly.. but either i would forget about setting guy to that many hrs travel or there would be something else better to do for that time

And maybe where you live all hospitals have wi-fi... but don't assume it is like that in everyone's country or town!

It is good idea.. but towns that have items or cash on pending that need to be picked up.. should not be deleted.. all rest, yes go for it!

DeletedUser35533

There are so many simple solutions that I don't see why it's an issue. If a ghost town has items sitting in its market, just don't delete it. Either that or the items are given to the players when the down is deleted. Waiting two months is hardly an advantage over making the twenty minute trip to pick the items up manually, so it doesn't even count as a workaround.
giving it the players when town is deleted is the way to go since there will be some people sticking items on the market to keep their pet towns from being deleted.

besides you cannot buy anything in a ghost town so if the town was deserted at the moment you bought the items I would think you would be smart enough to deal with that issue quite quickly.

anymore daft arguments about this or can I ask for it to be put to a vote?
call it daft if you will but you can be sure that I will vote no if there will be an option with even 0.01% chance of losing an item you paid for.

DeletedUser36098

While I agree that it's not reasonable to assume that you'll be unable to pick up your items within the space of x months, there's really no reason to be so rigid about this part of the proposal when there are obvious solutions that would not detract from the original idea.

I am not really looking to make anything rigid about getting cash or items from a ghost town. I was just throwing further thoughts at how the items or cash could be dealt with but I agree that inno could just pass the items or cash to the players concerned.

DeletedUser36098

ok here we go with the full proposal idea

Proposal
Delete all or at least most of the ghost towns in each world.

Current Workaround
players search for ever decreasing places to build new towns for town build achievements

Details
Inno places an automatic delete countdown on all towns that is triggered when the town is abandoned. If there is any item or cash situated in the towns market ready for player collection, the item or cash is delivered to the specific player. The timer can be of any length but suggested time is 2 month minimum

Abuse Prevention
with the delivery of items or cash to recipient players there is none

Summary
At present players wanting to gain achievements in building a town have the option of trying to build the church in their own town, or try to reclaim old ghost towns with the pot luck of levels already built and thus making their task almost as hard. with more new players joining older and thus more established worlds there is a reducing number of places to build new towns and thus a reducing possibility of gaining the achievements for building town buildings. It is therefore logical that as with the old west, ghost towns deteriorate with time. A count down to deletion for all abandoned towns is a good solution as it allows new towns to be built by newer players or those looking to gain their town building achievements.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No

jarograv

Minor suggestion: create a setting to change the font size (and maybe type of font) so that people can set the font to a larger size if they can't see.

DeletedUser22685

Minor suggestion: create a setting to change the font size (and maybe type of font) so that people can set the font to a larger size if they can't see.

Assuming you're still using Futu Font, I'm having trouble believing that you are unsatisfied with it in any way. If you changed it back to the default, there's your first mistake.

DeletedUser23252

Just a quick idea make the St. Patricks set wearable at level 1 the problem is by time I'm level 120 the St. Patricks set will useless compared to the Easter and Parade set.

DeletedUser36933

May I suggest a change in the adventure games. Remove the drawbar on the bandwagon, so it will be possible for the blue team to shoot and hit redteam players standing on mill-area.

Right now, Red team has the advantage of being able to hit blueteam players, when they are standing at mill-area.

They already have the benefit of being able to move first.

1. SD

DeletedUser35120

You can actually shoot the guys at mill from bank. Just gotta find out the right spot to aim from ;)

DeletedUser36559

Yup you can shoot from bank and also snare from bank if you aim correctly.

DeletedUser37411

Any chance of new craft recepys? After reaching lvl 150 and 650 craft player really need something to keep his motivation :)
Like craft some cloth at craft level 700-750... All that together could be part of new blacksmith set, field cook set ... Depends from your craft skill ofcourse.
Amount of resourse needet for craft could also remove that 1 week time limitation for top crafts, esp. if all 4 craft skill products would be needet ;)

DeletedUser22685

Any chance of new craft recepys? After reaching lvl 150 and 650 craft player really need something to keep his motivation :)
Like craft some cloth at craft level 700-750... All that together could be part of new blacksmith set, field cook set ... Depends from your craft skill ofcourse.
Amount of resourse needet for craft could also remove that 1 week time limitation for top crafts, esp. if all 4 craft skill products would be needet ;)

IMO the entire crafting system needs to be reworked, not just added to. It's always been dry and monotonous and the rewards are negligible.

DeletedUser37411

Importance of crafts would jump sky high if they would be condition for some jobs (like in the middle) or if they would give some serious amount of labor points :) but in that case drops from jobs would need to change to, because now it's same if you have 5 bronze pickaxes or 4 golden one so no use of having let say 100lp more. Also crafts for bigger % of drops would come handy for those rare drops like lotus, sextant...

DeletedUser35533

raise achievement points on item achievements up to 500 for the group achievements pant-o-nator and all the other o-nator that only give 10 points but take more than 1 mill to collect

DeletedUser34408

raise achievement points on item achievements up to 500 for the group achievements pant-o-nator and all the other o-nator that only give 10 points but take more than 1 mill to collect

Yeah, that's a strange one given the achievements points for the older items. +1 from me.

DeletedUser36559

That's a very good point, don't understand why they are 10 points but cost a fortune to even get the achievement.

Lutherwats

Why cant alliance members stay in hotels for free in other alliance towns?
I think this would help out all members of the game.
Doesn't have to be free for luxury apartment but maybe the guest room.
What does everyone think?

DeletedUser32109

Why cant alliance members stay in hotels for free in other alliance towns?
I think this would help out all members of the game.
Doesn't have to be free for luxury apartment but maybe the guest room.
What does everyone think?

not a bad idea and shouldnt we also get the discounts in alliance shops as we would our own town ?? :p

()XXXXXXXXXXX]==========================================>