The Book of David.

DeletedUser

Ok, Im going to do the first thing attempted by any writer... pretty much: ever...

I'm going to do a remake of my old story :)

New cast, new guns, and a whole new setting. Overall greatness, and I will work my tail off on it this weekend. Or until writers block gets the better of me.

My character now will have a better suited adoptive parent last name, Parson (Not to be confused with Parham where I got the idea from)

It will be another first person as-I-go narrative, yet with more speech and interesting lingo for the speaking characters. Vivid description of the mechanics of some guns, streached wording to maximum withheld rules and longer chapters will be engaging and also somewhat intrigiuing.

As we all know, Daniels Gulch was a somewhat interesting small town in the beginning, but the story was a lame chicken. The Golden Rise Valley was an interesting idea to me, but it has lost its appeal over time. Instead, I will feature a more southwestern town, Krisco (parody of Frisco). Instead of a rebelling town filled with hate as the nemesis, there will be an oversized gang running amuck on the boarders of the town.

Any constructive criticizm of the first story can help me re-do the second. I already know around chapter 27 of this thing sucks, but regardless I could use all the help I can get.

DeletedUser

lol, writers rewrite their stuff from scratch all the time. I know I do it.

Hmph, I thought the movie industry was the only ones to do it :dry:

Oh well, atleast Im not lonely anymore :razz:

So far, I've gotten the whole trainstation part down mostly, it seems alright, though I am considering editing a little.

I skipped the beginning town in tenessee part, Im going to work on the third-person start of the book after I get down my favorite parts. The train station scene has gone from about 5 total for the part to 6 just halfway through the chapter. size 12 type of course, M.Word.