The Blue Horse

DeletedUser35277

I saw this under the "NEW" section on tw-db
Does anyone know how to obtain The Blue Horse?
being a 'horse collector' in the West, I would like to find out
if it is possible for me to get him somehow. Thanks for
any info you guys might have on this.:)
http://tw-db.info/?strana=item&id=1015000

DeletedUser37191

There was at least one reported case of it being temporarily available in a town's shop in CO.
Though that probably wasn't the intended distribution mechanism, as the shop stopped selling it

DeletedUser35101

It ain't just horse, but few items.. and all those look as part of set..

DeletedUser35277

It ain't just horse, but few items.. and all those look as part of set..

Yes, they do, but I am in the dark as far as where those things come from. tw-db doesn't usually show things until they are released.

DeletedUser

I too am a collector of animals. My stable is growing quite large now, so I will look forward to this new beasty with relish. :)

DeletedUser35533

yay for pastel horses but kind of strange to see an art quest near christmas, seems more like something for Autumn

DeletedUser35101

Or.. Christmas tombola has just 1 new set.. and this one may be it..

DeletedUser25173

Looks like Star Wars related event. At least judging from the two chests (dark and light)

DeletedUser35277

Slygoxx , you said we'd find out 'soon enough' and that was Nov 30, 2015 . Any more news on this blue horse and possible other parts to a set?

DeletedUser

Slygoxx , you said we'd find out 'soon enough' and that was Nov 30, 2015 . Any more news on this blue horse and possible other parts to a set?

Maybe the horse fell in the Easter egg dye, and we will see it around the Easter holiday.