The Bloody path

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25606

are you a premium player?..even with premium only managed lvl 40?...prefer to attack lower lvl characters ,mainly workers...the we've got the town for you :), bloody path, laughing stock of server 12 ,be sure to include tough talking dribble on your profile , living in mums basement prefered,

DeletedUser13636

What is your player name in world 12? I cannot find you. :laugh:

DeletedUser24288

Scampalot
user_online.gif

Stranger

Total posts : 1

You are even scared to post name of your account how brave you are. So you had to register new one...
The Bloody Path is best dueling town on w12 and probably one of best towns on w12 if not best one.

DeletedUser13636

Yeah Scampalot, show us who you really are. I wanna know, I wanna know. :laugh:

DeletedUser25606

but what if im a soilder?..you wont be able to do anything

DeletedUser13636

Well I never said I was gonna do anything in the first place. I just think it hilarious that you would start a recruiting type of thread only to talk smack about another town and you are too ashamed to even identify yourself. Even if you were a soldier what makes you think I could not do anything? I duel soldiers all the time. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Well me thinks someone who would create an account to hide behind probably needs to move out from behind mummy's skirt living in mummy's basement be a big step up for you:p please feel free to come visit the bloody path and smack us all :)

DeletedUser

I wonder if he is a level 40 worker that just lost a pocketfull of cash to a bloody path dueler. If so I hope that the dueler bought something nice!

DeletedUser

but what if im a soilder?..you wont be able to do anything

They could always KO you and steal all your hard earned cash. Or atleast thats what I would do if I was them after you made this thread :laugh:

DeletedUser24288

you should delete since it is not real recruiting from bloody path, it is fake by some low lvl life.

DeletedUser16628

Well I would love to know who you are.But I'd say your to much of a coward to say.So what are the consequences?perpetual ko I'd say once you go onto the sheetlist which you will.It's creative yet it took coconuts to do it.Lets do some reverse engineering and find out who built this false identity and who knows you everybody knows somebody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aloha!

I would like to thank the original poster for starting this thread. I find the fact that The Bloody Path has a secret admirer very charming!

Also, let me add that I am having a ball in this town! I have found a tight active group and thoroughly enjoy playing amongst them. Our ranks continue to grow as more and more learn how great this town is.

If you are a stone cold killer drop me a line. You will be glad you did!

By the way Black Max, I will regain the "Highest counting hit in a duel" spot in our mortuary if it's the last thing I do!

The Bald and the Beautiful,
Kirk

DeletedUser23737

Notorious....

If you are a lover of dueling... come join our town... It is always fun... :)

....but...

Please don't blame The Bloody Path members for all my dueling of low level players... :hmf:

I use that term loosely...because to be level 40 or lower and a builder or adventurer... means u are not really playing enough (If anyone wants tips on how to level up...) :blink:

... but anyway...

Some of the town members actually duel players their level or above... beats me as to why they choose this crazy path... but they do... go figure? :eek:

Anyway... if you are a low level player and have not yet had a friendly nudge from me... please drop me a line... and go silver mining for a few hours... i will try and add you to the list... :) :cool:

Oh... thank you to the following players for not doing enough xp jobs and staying low enough for me to meet at their town saloon...

#1)Johnny Ringo, random90210, cronichippy, LuciaMaxima, Miegis, Glorx, verydryice, Pkre, kim76, #10) allarom, giz, Twnty, mad-women-reb, yongda, Jensena, KC-guns, RobC74, Kolli Tiri, Joseffe, #20) Burley Muskox, alecs, ShootyLocks, Buttersnack, mrjoshua, sgiamh, cheethorne, Pappy Polecat, Luthaiss, Neal Lomax, #30) wookie luv, Chimpy Jones, Ursus Horribilis, -Terttu-, ruisku, Kiuas, ukkomauser, Texx Willer, #38) taffel39, kerkkopetteri, hullu120, nikonnn, Latukone, LordQ, Heavier, Pepeetto, Solemn81, g4rpp4, ruisku, ukkomauser, #50) bole1977, Kekkuli, pistoolisankari, gimmli, taffel, kerkkopetteri, Texx Willer, -Terttu-, Niilo K, Kiuas, Qhl Qar, Lockrim, Mikealex, speed152, hleb13, solovei, Grace3012, Wild Iggy, Skindridge, Jimmy.Sundance, Natural95, Billy spearow, Kroma, oldirtdog, #74) GRAHAMSENSEI, SpunDirty, breaktim, Ubuu, alf15416, Pardrus, kosturska, Lou Kane, Traciadawn, Jack Mac Guigan, westieboy, Cutter1, thedoc318, miconfire, Batoche, bobsagamer, Ratmasher, Doc Paine, Samshaddy, utayogi, Rattlesnake , Maeve West, Shyamal Lincoln, daniel-boon3, whitewraith, NathanBedfordForrest, Dfjkiller, Pegasusye, Liciflea, Latigo Kid, Lee Vader, roberts86, Juan De La Berrera, Robertvyp, UnknownMercenary, Cross Eye Slade, Hakaze, Portero*, adyyyi, phata, kayscarpetta, Dioza, Wohali, Corregidora, DocFestus, lizja666, Smiling Sam, Sparkhawk2, edwa86, GrzesioCzesio, delores, rupika, djenricomastermix, hrkac, StormLight, yOshiBoy19, braco2, totos01, #132) Belaven, Greg R. Taylor, Kiki91, razvandim, daywest, Axel Wolf, SilentKeeper, Ozark Elvis, supercale, jmp45, DDCooper, bfruin12, King Kai, #145) Crosseyed Jack, kevoglass, Terence Stamp, rishonland, Lowerwatha, majaf, Woolain, BongCrisby, Lilith Glenn, Jimmy.Sundance, RamboStyles, Masterwho, Zoe Cassidy, #158) Gr3g0ry, china910, tomatelamas, artur10, knightzero, smoothcall, snorre11, donlui, Dragev79, Sarve, sellis75, Alander, Stone Wall, Ripcurly77, Huldra19, Burnette, Holsten91, MizzMia, Iveska, filip888, Verrena, Spliffman, Steptoe Sarsaparilla, mozuchko, buttnutt, Tashunca, HCN, Jensena, RobC74, Natasha Stone, InfernoCannon, Adrian Exodus, Satep1, Farmerlynch, Sam Flicks, gags78, Ewalde, giz, SkyCai, hkson1489, ispytu, Ferux,
#200) TELELEU, wolf2003, beef-supreme, Sharpshooter93, dominate, khondros0, draslin, brettriverboat, Girtab, blazing beth, Glorx, Funky monkey7, Miegis, cronichippy, Doc Denis, Lucky, 6Pence, Ralph Fortune West, Tony.xx, crazywater, manageris, Captain Fredrickson, grizzfang, waryk, werner, vuphong245127645, Holy Ghost, Last Gunslinger, sevenhawks, unbound, fdb12, xstarx, Granbretan, bigbadkev, smurfit, BoYak, Carrier, sgtpainkiller, DarkendPhoenix, Agent-Habanero, TarzanNe1, Sizzor Tail, #242) laughingrabbit, hewman100, Phyrion, Gadsilk, Hohle, lostlamb, Toma112, jhehu, -voodoo-, Ani Porkpie, Muntchy, Thucar, Spaz6z, #255) simosthegooner.

DeletedUser16628

This was never settled,SCAMPALOT YOUR A CHUMP.Kiwigirl had it right.We are the best by far when it comes to dueling.Come ride with us new towns under attack every night this opportunity requires that you are a loyal stone cold killer and need only know these words it's our motto,KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILLKILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILLKILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILLKILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILLKILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL.

HELLO MR LORD REGAL THIS IS NOW THE BLOODY PATH RECRUITING THREAD THANK YOU!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8675

They could always KO you and steal all your hard earned cash. Or atleast thats what I would do if I was them after you made this thread :laugh:
Yes.. they could always easily do that.. just provide the name and cha-ching! It's like an effing ATM machine, duel = withdraw button! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.