The best dueling pants?

DeletedUser38711

Can you help me find out which are the best dueling pants to wear? Two or three choices for diffferent budgets.
I would really appreciate it guys....

DeletedUser38711

ranged dueler. im level 29. damage...
But i am looking for some advices even for further levels, so to know what to look for...
Thanks

Pankreas PorFavor

for future levels you will want to buy the pants that will be added in the future tombolas.
for example, the best dueling sets today are John Wesley Hardin (ranged) and Butch Cassidy (melee) sets. but we will have an Independence day tombola soon, then the Oktoberfest tombola, Day of the dead etc. etc..... and sets we have as "the best" today will be obsolete in the same way that Doc's set or Cullen Baker's set or Pinter's set or Bill Doolin's set (and many others) are practically useless today.

DeletedUser38711

I'm new at this game. I didn't understand the most of what you wrote... Can you explain it?

DeletedUser38711

I got it. But I was looking for some tips about regular clothes, to be purchased right away....
This wont help me a bit

Pankreas PorFavor

regular clothes to be purchased right away. at level 29.
you don't really have too much of a choice. look here:
http://tw-db.info/?strana=veci&typ=pants
I'd probably try to get Annie Oakley's plaid pants. you should be able to find them on the market, or ask in alliance chat. if we're talking about regular shop items... no idea. just try to find something with shooting. when I was at level 29 we didn't even have pants and belts in this game, so I can't help you with first hand experience :)