The Best class?

DeletedUser

Well.. I am going to be lvl 10 and don't know what should i pick. What do you think what class is the best?

DeletedUser

Depends how you want to play the game. I like soldier because I like to duel people for experience and cash. If you're going for quests, adventurer may be the way to go. If you want to contribute to your town by building, then worker is the one to pick.

DeletedUser

More money = Dueling
More items = Adventure
More building = Laborer
More Safety = Soldier

At least thats how i see it.

DeletedUser3741

Job classes
Worker
Adventurer

Dueling classes
Dueler
Soldier

Worker - Better builder, more experience
Adventurer - More items, Free hotels
Dueler - More money from duels, duels more often
Soldier - Better Weapons, Better defense

DeletedUser

The top 15 has 12 adventurers in it, so it looks like that is the most effective class. if you want to make money forget about duelling it doesn't pay much.

DeletedUser

The top 15 has 12 adventurers in it, so it looks like that is the most effective class. if you want to make money forget about duelling it doesn't pay much.

i agree that duelling is the worst way to make money in this game.

DeletedUser

advanturer is just the best class to do jobs... which is the easiest "way of playing".

DeletedUser

i think that each class has its own perk, and i went with solider cause i wanted the effects. But if i could, id change to builder... :)

DeletedUser

Adventurer is only good when your character is lucky overall. I chose aan adventurer in W3 and I havent found anything good while in W2 I have found some pretty good stuff with worker, like a donkey.

DeletedUser

Adventurer is only good when your character is lucky overall. I chose aan adventurer in W3 and I havent found anything good while in W2 I have found some pretty good stuff with worker, like a donkey.
You can find good stuff with any class, but Adventurers have a slight bonus to the chance.

DeletedUser

i agree that duelling is the worst way to make money in this game.

I disagree to your opinion.

Dueling are one of the best way to have money.

Also, most of the Duelers images looks cool:

bountyhunter_small.png

Bounty hunter

gunslinger_small.png

Gunslinger

bandit_small.png

Bandit

hangdog_small.png

Hangdog

Of course, except for the Hangdog.