The Battle for Atlantis

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

Dimano looked back and forth with worry. "Are all of you this violent? The world we left was not this bad...that's a given..." He looked quite distraught.

(Peril, Tigermite, this is kind of your show right now...Dimano has no way of influencing the decision from where I'm looking. Thus my unimaginative post)

DeletedUser

tom shouldered his rifle, drew his sidearm and pressed it to jack's temple. "don't try anything sunshine, or i'll blow your tiny little brain out." tom's men formed up behind him and took aim at jack.

DeletedUser

Rowdy looked over at Diamano "Sorry about this, friend."

Rowdy reached down and placed his helmet on his head, sliding the faceguard down. His G11 came up too, pointed at the Tom the paratrooper's stomach. At this range, the hail of 4.73 caliber caseless rounds would nearly tear the paratrooper's guts out. The Heckler and Koche G11 Automatic caseless rifle was ahead of it's time when it was prototyped in the 1980's and 1990's, as such it never caught hold as a popular rifle. There were only a handful of prototypes still working. Jack's still worked perfectly and with 90 rounds in a single magazine, Rowdy had rounds to spare.

"I don't want to kill you, limey, but so help me god if you make me I'll put a hole in you big enough to drive a tank through. Back down, please." Rowdy looked deadly serious.

DeletedUser

tom lowered his pistol and cocked his head.
"fine. but just remember yank, you're still my prisoner." he snarled. "right men, let's move out. we've still got orders to carry out." he said without turning his back on jack.

Deleted User - 819397

Dimano looked like he was going to be sick. "What about the very likely possibility that our two sides can join forces to end this war faster than otherwise possible?? I cannot comprehend why this is a bad thing!"

DeletedUser

Jack turned, presenting his armor clad back to the paratroopers. He put a hand on Diamano's shoulder and led him away from the paratroopers. Jack kicked a fallen over chair onto it's legs and motioned for Diamano to sit.

Jack took a seat on the rubble of a broken down wall "My friend, those british out there aren't like you and I. They have a vested intrest in seeing the entirity, or the majority of your people buried. They think everything they touch instantly becomes their's, no matter if someone lives there already."

Jack safed his G11 "They are the enemy."

DeletedUser

" i can still hear you you yankee *******!" tom yelled at jack. he walked over to the two and crouched down beside jack. slowly, he began to whisper so that diamano wouldn't hear. "just remember one thing yank. you attacked first." he stood up and smiled.

DeletedUser

Name Yildian Makona
Side: Atlantis
Views: Doesn't know the reasoning behind the war, but not against it...
Weapons: Bombs, mines, etc.
Bio: Grew up with a prejudice against surface dwellers. By piecing together different parts of myths, he concluded that they were the reason behind the fall of Atlantis. Although he respects his race's view on peace, he wants to use this war to get back at the surface dwellers. His morals prevent him from harming innocents, however, and all of his attacks are focused on the military.

Yildian had been listening to this entire conversation by way of a bug planted in Dimano's ear. He started speaking to Dimano.

"Yes... keep pushing for peace with the American. He I don't dislike too much. The Brit, however, only reinforces my belief that all of our problems have been spurned from over-dwellers. If we must make peace with him, then do so, but be ready if he decides to turn on us."

Deleted User - 819397

Dimano nodded very slightly, a motion that would be picked up by the bug and be translated to his good friend. Speaking again to Jack, he asked how it would be feasible to stop Tom and his men.

DeletedUser

tom walked away from jack and dimano and scowled. he could here them plotting against him, so he positioned a three man security detail on them whilst he and the rest of the platoon secured the area.

DeletedUser

Rowdy looked around, the attitude of the Paratroopers had once again turned to hositlity. One ofthe paratroopers held an MP5 SMG on him right now, but with typical birtish inefficency, he had left the safety off. Rowdy reached down "Alright, mate, is that what you call it? I'll drop my weapon."

Rowdy unbuckled the safety catch that held the G11 next to his body for easy access and laid it against the wall, barrel upwards. He didn't have time for this, Emanuel was closing in on their position right now and if he got here, they would all be dead.

DeletedUser

tom walked down into an abandoned house on the roadside and walked up to the first floor. he looked out of the window and decided that this house would be fortified. he gave his orders before walking back down to where the prisoners were held. he held his SA-80 at hip height and pointed it at the prisoners. he kept his eye on jack. "right you two, get up. i'm moving you into the houses." he said.