The Arena

DeletedUser13682

Toshiro took a seat at James's request. Not a bad seat, very cushy and had cup holders in the armrests. Very handy in any situation. After he was seated, James explained the difference in the bars, the only difference being the blocs they served, the Death Bringers obviously a touchy subject for James. Toshiro would find out the history between the two blocs later. Then James said he wanted the Seven at the Skull Crusher's training area tomorrow, and about getting them proper housing. "Of course we will be there, just tell us the time. Also, can you tell me how the previous team lost, and to what team?"

DeletedUser31931

"Well that's all decided in the draw." Ben said with a wink "Well if I'm actually honest with you it's all prearranged." Then he saw and lowered his voice. "I've just told you an extremely piece of confidential news. You have to tell no-one that? Ok? But your next fight will start with you, Cindy in two weeks time and then there will be a team battle so we might, if your team is fully assembled throw you into that with us."