The Apocalypse is Upon Us

DeletedUser

" Remember missles launch in... Since this whole thing took an hour, 18 and a half hours at the most. Remember your actions for they will be written down in history... "

DeletedUser

"He had his chance", said Borowski to the guards. "Lock him up, and keep him gaurded at all times." He left the room, and told everything the prisoner said to High Command. Within a few hours, the message reached the Polish government. They scrambled to get the warning to NATO's other governments that even though the prisoner was likely bluffing, they should get their missile defenses online.

DeletedUser13682

Day 1: We met a friendly Russian unit on the outskirts of St. Petersburg. They provided some of us Russian uniforms, and BMPs. We are to rest outside of the city tonight, and sneak in tomorrow. We will take the Russian by surprise, and win us St. Petersburg.
Day 2: The plan worked flawlessly, our men snuck into the city, and now we are fighting a downhill battle, this victory will be easy. Victory for Germany! Victory for NATO! Victory for the world!
Day 3: The friendly Russians weren't so friendly after all. While we were celebrating our victory with them, they betrayed us, and slaughtered half a platoon before we even knew what was going on! We were driven to the outskirts of town, but don't worry, we shall win again.
Day 4: I was right. We won. The traitor Ruskies are dead or captured. Received news today from the Poles invading Moscow that a terrorist might be launching missiles somewhere. Sent reply asking where the silo was, to invade it.

DeletedUser

In an interrogation room... "Colonel, we have found no evidence that proves, or in fact dissaproves that you removed the nuclear weapons." "Sir, did you not inspect our entire route?" "You could've handed it off in that village you called from." "The dead troops in the ruins?" "A miscalculation on someones part so we'd be occupied." "Can't you see that someone is playing us against each other! You conceited , you've never wanted nuclear war! Now you want it when the rest of the world is ripping each other apart! If you idiots can't figure out that it was someone else why not at least let the issue stew!" "Colonel, we need to know where those nuclear weapons are." "I don't know." "Colonel, at the rate you are going we may have to bring in the world court to settle this."

DeletedUser

1​

[LAUNCHING]

The missles launched. The missles fell on highly popilated areas. Ones over London where shot down but one hit New York City.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[LAUNCHING]
The missles launched. Targeted for the ocean. Just next to New York City, The waters near England and other countries near the ocean. Reasons why, to cause a earthquake on a very large scale and a very large wave devistating to country, and the missles cannot be shot down being off their shore lines. First they will witness the worst earthquake the world has ever seen, followed by gigantic wave after wave, drowning and flooding the country.

I call godmodding. There is no missile known to man capable of causing such a large earthquake.

DeletedUser

"Oh well", thought Borowski when he heard of the missile that struck New York City, "at least it wasn't one of the important cities". He briefed his men, who were busy reinforcing and resupplying, on their next mission:

"Men, you have performed excellently so far, even better than I expected. We have captured nearly half of the city of Moscow so far, suburbs included. Today, our target is the heart of Moscow and the Russian empire. Our mission is to capture the Kremlin intact. Since the government has fled, the Kremlin's strategic value has diminished, but it's political value remains. Capture it intact, and it will deal a major blow to Russian morale. If it is destroyed, I don't know if the value will increase or decline, but for symbolic purposes, intact is best. This is a historic day, men. For the first time in 400 years, the Polish flag will fly over Moscow."

Forces from across NATO's lands of influence joined in the mission: Poles, Americans, Canadians, British, Irish, Spanish, Germans, Italians, Norwegians, Finns, Danes, Australians, New Zealanders, Turks, Dutch, Belgians, Czechs, Austrians, Romanians, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Slovaks, Greeks, Israelis, Filipinos, South Koreans, Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians, Portuguese, even Icelanders showed up, but still, the French were nowhere to be found, having surrendered the moment the battle started.

DeletedUser

Nikoli had 2 men by him. They each had combat knifes and rifles. He had been served water and bread on a tray. He drank the water and ate the bread. He had also been issued being the the KGB a small concealable razor. He slowly cut the rope tieing his hands together. Hands free, he then cut the rope tieing he legs. He then grabed the tray and hit the soldier in the face with it, then took the soldiers knife and slit his throat. Then stabbing the other soldier. He took their rifles and ammo. The door was locked but yet he knew the guards change their routines and other guards came in. He waiting for them to come in then he pounched with the knife killing the guards. He then made his way though the base. He found a door and went outside. There was a Humvee parked in front of the building. He hoped in. Surprized the key was in it. He then drove off. He weaved his way though the checkpoints. Guards then noticed he was being followed by 3 other humvees. He stoped suddenly, he stuck the rifle out the window and shot a driver of a humvee. He sped up again. He turned suddenly then another humvee went to a crashing stop, running into a small cafe. There was 1 humvee chasing him now. They where side by side. Nikoli stuck the gun out of the window and open fired on the driver and its passengers. He sped away...

DeletedUser

He then made his way though the base. He found a door and went outside. It was a gigantic hanger with helicopters in it. Their where pilots everywhere scramling to helicopeters. The comotion made it easy to slip to a helicopter. Nikoli knew how to fly helicopters, he started it up and flew out. He noticed the helicopter had rockets. He wanted revenge. He open fire on the runway, hangers, and control tower and then flew off to god knows where...
Hold on: why would there be an airstrip in the middle of Moscow's crowded commercial district? Like I said, the "base" you were held at is an ordinary building converted to a field barracks.

The NATO troops advanced quickly, meeting little resistance. The multinational force came within sighting range of the Kremlin, and with the force of 34 different countries, attacked the Kremlin garrison with a barrage of tank and IFV cannon, followed by a hail of machine gun lead. After the outer walls came tumbling down, the forced their way inside, fighting the garrison while trying not to damage the historic facility. They went from room to room, using weapons only when enemy contact was confirmed, often at the expense of safety. The NATO force, large enough to secure the Kremlin several times over, sent some of it's ranks east to capture Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral.

DeletedUser

The World Tribunal Inspecting the disaster finally came to the conclusion that all evidence was inconclusive, however it believed that anoynomous interlopers had, after the mysterious destruction of the facility, taken the weapons. Thus endorsing the views of the Indian government. Pakistan faced with massive pressure from abroad finally gave in and repatriated the entire Cavalry force and the bodies of the deceased. However the aftermath of the disaster caused very high tensions to be raised in between India and Pakistan, tensions which could not be solved soon enough...

New Delhi
"Colonel! Look at this!" "What attendant?" "Look, New York was attacked by a missile, from the Russians, who are at the moment being pushed far back into their own nation." "Attendant, have you ever considered, that the Russians might try to start wars elsewhere to distract NATO?" "No." "Well, I was thinking what if- No, maybe I'm just having a bit of wishful thinking..." "Well sir, I don't know but I suspect that as NATO advances parties in asia may become interested, in the Russian plight..."

DeletedUser

Brigadier General Eric Von Trofsky looked over the map of India. The situation was quite sticky. Just like the Russians liked it. The nuke would launch in 23 minutes. Goodbye Jalandhar. A Pakistani nuke strikes India immediately after they loose a case in the World Court? It was the perfect excuse.

"Advance behind that tank!" yelled Blunt to his squad. They were actually making progress; they were standing instead of sitting in a trench! What fun.

Chi looked over the records of the World Court hearing. Things were getting closer to home. India was a neighbor. Not one they particularly liked though.

The jungle fought against both sides. Orlando hadn't seen the American enemy in three days.

DeletedUser

New Delhi, India THE PM's OFFICE (Sorry, if this narrative of events causes a great dislike of this post. If it does, I will edit and change it.)
"Mr. Prime Minister, Jalandhar has been attacked by what we believe was a Pakistani nuclear missile." "Jalandhar... My home city, in Punjab..." "Sir, we have yet to find your family." "Ik Onkar, why, why?" "Sir-" "On my order all military forces are to initiate Operation Guru Granth Sahib for the defeat and control of Pakistan. Get me the Pakistan hotline! NOW!" "Here sir." The Prime Minister picked up the phone and almost as soon as connection was made Pakistan's PM answered. "WHAT IS THIS YOU FOOL! JIHAD! GENOCIDE! Why did you do it?" We did not launch the missile it was the one that was-" "BAH! You should die, I see now why those missiles dissapeared, as an excuse to attack us! Who would you have blamed it on the Russians? However we are not simpletons here and the missiles were launched in Pakistani territory!" "Why, do you not attck us then?" "Submit , submit to India and allow us to remove all your nuclear weapons, then there shall be no war!" "NEVER! Pakistan shall be free of foreigner Indians like yours!" "If we can not meet there, you know this means nuclear holocaust!" "You've got 10 hours!" "WHAT!" "10 hours, if we detect strategic launches, we shall fire early. 10 hours is all both of us have to evacuate whatever locations we suspect are each other's targets. Do you agree!" "Wha-" "AGREE?" "FINE trash!" The PM of Pakistan hangs up. "The operation sir?" "I've just negotiated the fate of billions of people, evacuate suspected nuclear targets and major cities. Also initiate Operation Shiva's Pennance." "Shiva's Pennace?" SEND THE ORDERS NOW!" "Yes sir!" The man runs to give the orders. "My, what act does the universe wish to punish us for?"

Jaiselmer, India 9 Hours 47 Minutes Remaining
61st Cavalry Headquarters
"Shiva's Pennance?" "Yes, that was the order." "That I believe is, let me get the file, it's a plan where certain Indian units, ours included. Will advance behind enemy lines and destroy nuclear installments, that's why we're in Jaimar. The units here have orders to distract the enemy while we sneak in, reach the site, and when the Command gives the general command to attack every nuclear site in Pakistan should be attacked by at least one unit." "Why us though? Wouldn't horses work better in Kashmir, than in the lowlands, a mechanized unit could probably do the job better?" "Well, this is in a marsh, and a lot of other terrain hostile to vehicles so we have to do this job. Order the men to get their arms and to get ready to move everything, including the horse artillery." "Yes sir!" "Oh, and tell them, if we fail that both India and Pakistan will be turned into nuclear wastelands..." The Cavalrymen saddled up and as Pakistani border units were being distracted by a false assault slipped through the gap and headed towards their target. 9 hours 29 minutes until launch...

DeletedUser

Brigadier General Eric Von Trofsky held a Kamikaze in his hand as he sat in front of his radio. Actually, he had surround sound in his office, so his radio sat around him. The bass of the national anthem pulsed through the room. He had the door open so that everyone could hear. The music faded out and the Chairman of the Government started speaking.

We will protect our allies and treat them as comrades of our own blood. Those who have been attacked, whether openly or secretly, will be awarded restitution or avenged if so necessary.

Eric smiled to himself. The President was telling the world to go screw themselves.

An attack of such magnitude should not be ignored or viewed with indifference. When a nation is robbed of its ability to defend itself, it must take drastic measures.

Eric turned the radio off and knocked back the Kamikaze. He couldn't wait for an excuse to attack India!

Blunt crouched, panting behind a stone wall. Well, it used to be a stone wall. Now it was just a pile of rubble. The Russians had been driven back to Bethel. Blunt knew that because he was sitting in front of Bethel Baptist Church. He had heard that the front line stretched from Scammon Bay to Kongiganak. A huge explosion shook the earth and showered him with dirt. He was no longer sitting infront of Bethel Baptist Church. It was Bethel Baptist Pile of Rubble now. Blunt supposed it matched the scenery better. He had to take out the spotter that was calling in these artillery strikes or they would all be blown to pieces. He scanned every building through his scope. There! On top of the gas station! Now he just needed to draw him out.
"Flintwood! Run across to that other stone wall on my signal!"
"Yes, Sarg!"
"GO!" Flintwood ran for his life. Blunt waited. There! Blunt pulled his trigger. The Russian's head blew off in a shower of blood.

Chi looked at the satellite photographs.
"The Pakistanis have never launched anything from that position before!" he yelled as if scolding someone.
"Yes, sir," barked Si.
"It wasn't the Pakistanis," said Chi resolutely, "It was the Russians."
"But it was a Pakistani nuke, sir," said Si.
"Did your mother drink when she was pregnant with you?" screamed Chi. Si flinched. "The freakin' Russians stole those nukes!"
"Yes, sir," said Si meakly.
"They're just waiting for India to invade Pakistan so that they can step in and take control of both countries!" Chi made it sound so simple.

Even with the Russians in Alaska, the American war machine was unstoppable. His superiors were just to stupid to realize it. This war had to be won a different way, and Orlando was going to see to it even if it wasn't in his briefings. He picked up a box labeled "FERTILIZER" in big black letters. He wondered if the cocaine could pass as fertilizer if they were inspected.

DeletedUser

SHIVA'S PENNANCE INITIAL ACTION 6 Hours 5 Minutes to Launch

On a wooded hill overlooking a Pakistani nuclear facility, lieing in a swampy depression, the cavalry have deployed. With marksmen at the ready to start picking off the guards on the facility, they await one thing. The order to launch Shiva's Pennannce. The attendant rides up to the colonel.
"Sir, 5 minutes to opeeration initiation." I hope you're right, I hope the entire army is right about the time. If we botch this the missiles will be launched." "We shall succeed sir." "Keep your hopes high boy." "1 minute and counting." The air seems still as the 60 seconds pass then... "Done." The colonel turned on his radio, "Initiate Shiva's Pennance." Right on order the entire perimeter guard is killed with silenced rifles. The marksmen advance, surprisingly killing most of the perimeter guards without raising an alarm until they finally reach the central compound. The rest of the unit follows, inspecting all buildings and placing detonation charges. Then came the next phase... "Sir, the area is secure." "There is only one thing left to do now. Order the artillery to aim at the launching hatches, if anything goes wrong there shells will probably destroy the facility by prematurely detonating the missiles." "And us?" "God be with you. Now ADVANCE!" The cavalry launch an assault making a beeline for the control room whose location has been established by spies...

DeletedUser

Alexis Spiegen walked into Brigadier General Eric Von Trofsky's office. He was glad that he'd just sent his adjutant to do some meaningless, time-consuming task. Alexis' shirt was too tight, needed about twice as many buttons as it did (not that half of the ones that she had were buttoned anyway), and was too sheer. Eric loved her sense of style. He sat up in his chair to see that her shirt was just barely long enough to cover her panties which may or may not be on. Not that he needed to sit up to see all this; her high heel shoes positioned her well above the top of his desk.
"Here is the report on the launch, sir," she said as she laid the papers on his desk. She waited to be dismissed. No, Eric, wasn't going to dismiss her until he read the report. She would have to wait around. He turned around in his swivel chair and stood to read the report. He could see his own reflection in the window and was pleased to see that he looked good. He flipped over the first page, read it, and held it out for her to take. She had to walk around the desk to do so. After he had read three pages, his adjutant walked in. What does this fool want! grumbled Eric to himself. Eric sat down in his chair.
"Here are the new phone books for the office," his adjutant said as he dropped the huge stack of books on Eric's desk. Several pens and Eric's organizer were knocked off the desk in the process. Eric was about to explode at his adjutant's stupidity, when Alexis bent over at her hips to pick up the organizer. Eric stared.
"Oh, that's all right -- Alexis -- you don't have to pick -- " Eric stuttered. She bent over again to pick up the pens at her feet anyways.
"Thank, you, that will -- be all," said Eric quickly. She left the room and closed the door behind her.
"I'm so sorry, sir!" said his adjutant. Eric just stared at him.
"Did she have panties on sir?"
"Let's just say that I'll give you a bonus on your next pay check."

Blunt wrapped a towel around his waist. They had finally driven the Russians out of Bethel and this was his first shower in weeks. No, months. He walked out to the dressing tent and donned a clean uniform. Then he went to the mess tent to get his supper. He sat down next to Flintwood.
"Did you here about the nuclear launch, Sarg?!" he yelled.
"No, I didn't!" he didn't mind Flintwood yelling in his ear right now, this was big news! Heck, since everybody in the tent was talking about it, Flintwood needed to yell to be heard.
"The Major just told us! The Pakistanis launched a nuke at Jalandhar! The entire city has been destroyed! But then, the Indians must have launched a nuke, because the launch site in Pakistan went ka-frickin-BOOM!"

Chi looked at the maps on the wall. They were constantly being updated by satellight imagery. Two nuclear explosions, but only one launch. This was quite a conundrum. If you were an idiot. Chi could see right through it. The Russians had launched a stolen Pakistani nuke in Pakistan at India and then blew up their launching site with another nuke to erase all evidence that Russians had been there. However, Chi was having a hard time explaining this to his superiors.

"Nuclear war!" yelled Orlando.
"What?" asked his adjutant.
"We have none!" yelled General Bouchen, the newest commander of the theater. They were yelling to be heard over the mayhem of a US artillery bombardment.
"They'll be distracted!" yelled Orlando, "We can advance!" The group had to pause their conversation as they were knocked off their feet by a nearby explosion. Bouchen got back up first.
"I can't hear you!" he said. Another round of shells came raining down. A fatal shell came crashing through the thin roof. The hut exploded, killing all those inside.

DeletedUser

SHIVA'S PENNANCE 5 Hours 27 Minutes to Launch

The door of the control room exploded killing many of the Pakistanis closest to the door. Immediately the Indian cavalrymen broke in and started shooting anybody who tried to go near or was near the control panels. Colonel Singh looked around, where was the launch activator. Then he saw it, and a Pakistani scientist was running to activate it. Before he could Singh pulled out his pistol and dispatched him with a shot ot a head. Everything was going perfectly, right? "Have you got the explosives major?" "Right here sir." Singh took the explosives. "Now-" "Alarms started going off all over the base and a computerized voice announced that in 20 minutes the entire base was to self destruct after the nukes were launched at India. It was a moment that caused great shock, then they saw that one of the scientist's had a remote which he used to activate the sequence. The remaining control room crew fell in a hail of gunfire. Singh yelled into the radio that all units should withdraw immediately and as quickly as possible from the base. He then dispatched an order to destroy the openings of the underground silos where the weapons were held. If they were to launch they would explode underground, which meant they in reality had only 10 minutes to escape as they fled the base. The men mounted up and on their fine horses bred to be fast and manuevarable for polo raced out of the base onto the hill. Outside of it, then there was a massive underground explosion which shook the base and then detonated all the explosives on the site... Not a second later on the radio came the announcement, "SHIVA'S PENNANCE PHASE 4!"

All across Pakistan nuclear sites exploded, some according to plan, others only succeeding in blowing up the base, and leaving no one to come home...

Secret Underground Bunker and Current Center of India's Military 5 Hours, 15 Minutes to Launch.
Everyone crowds the satelite screen showing Pakistan as the order comes to initiate Phase 4. There has already been an explosion, coming simultaneous to the order. Then they watch as the satelites show numerous Pakistani missile sites exploding. 30 seconds, 1 minute... 5 minutes, 10 minutes... There are no nuclear launches detected! The entire room explodes in cheers. From the PM comes the order to cancel the launch which is happily complied with, as is the order to cancel the evacuation of cities The commanding general silences the crowd... "Men, and Women of India. We have watched the most imminent plan to destroy all of India explode in our foes face! However the crisis is not over, already as we speak brave men are flying in the air attacking Pakistani bombers and their escorts as they move in on targets all over India. Those bombers are carrying nuclear payloads and if one gets away, the consequences will be grave. Already the army is engaging the bulk of the Pakistani army as it assaults our borders in full force. We are not completely mobilized and unlike them we can't take the risk of shuffling our entire army to attack in a single area, for we must protect all our borders! FIially there is the final phase of Shiva's Pennance, however we can only hope that it has been written that they shall come home. So keep this in mind and watch, what is written for the fate of India...

61st Cavalry Command, somewhere in Pakistan

"Sir, are we in friendly aircover yet? I fear that the Pakistanis shall have their assault helicopters caught up with us at any minute!" "I'm afraid not, we can only hope to get their soon, I believe there is another 5 miles before we can even have a chance of air support-" "Sir, I hear the Helicopters!" Singh turned to look back behind his horse, he saw that 5 helicopters were already crossing the horizon, he saw that their were some low stone walls nearby and ordered through the radio that the men fortify themselves behind the wall. They moved quickly and managed to get behind the walls, which were on the edge of a forested area. Just as the MANPAD SAMS were being loaded the first dreaded chain-gun burst fired out of the choppers...

DeletedUser

OCC: I thought Jalandhar was destroyed by the RUssians, then there was the crisis, Shiva's Pennance ended the missile launched nuclear, and now Pakistan and India are at war.
Edit, That's understandable, note there are more than likely MULTIPLE Pakistani missile sites and Jalandhar's nuke, though suspicious led to near nuclear war between India and Pakistan, until the Pakistani's sites were destroyed. Now it's a conventional war mostly. This doesn't contradict you I think.
Further edit: I suppose that would mean India is also at war with Russia...

DeletedUser

OCC: I'm confused. My posts indicate that Jalandhar was destroyed by a nuke. Your posts indicate that no nuke was launched.

I don't want to clutter, so I'm answering the previous post here.

Events:
Russia steals Pakistani nukes.
Indian Cavalry flees Pakistan.
Indian Cavalry put on trial and acquitted.
Indian Cavalry evacuates many large cities because of the tensions between India and Pakistan.
Russia secretly launches a stolen Pakistani nuke at Jalandhar from a secret location in Pakistan.
Russia destroys secret launch location with a nuke.