The Apocalypse is Upon Us

DeletedUser

Krieg picked up a newspaper an earlier diner had left in the booth. He already knew what it said; heck, what he had done was the news. Yet, he needed to pass the time until his attractive waitress brought his burger. He loved burgers. He loved attractive waitresses.

There was no bugler to play taps. There was no gun salute except for the sounds of the ever raging battle. Still, Murdock lay in a quickly dug grave. The Battle of Alaska didn't look like it was going to be over anytime soon. Blunt looked down at his boots. The cold had turned the bottom of the trench he was sitting in into a slushy. At least his position had advanced. A battle with casualties but no advance wreaked havoc on moral. Heck, it wreaked havoc on the general's battle plans too. Down the line, somebody yelled. Another casualty of war. Blunt looked up. The voice yelled again.
"I think he yelled that he spotted 'em, Sarg'," said Flintwood as he quickly peered over the edge of the trench. Sure enough, shooting started. Flintwood ducked. "What'd ya think the Ruskies are gunna do with 'em nukes they stole?"
"There is no proof that the Russians stole anything," scolded another soldier with a smile.
"Yeah, and Sarg' is the tooth fairy," said Flintwood.
"What's that supposed to mean?" grunted Blunt. The shooting intensified.
"Well, Sarg', what'd ya think the Ruskies gunna do?" asked Flintwood again. A shot narrowly missed Blunt's head; he crouched.
"Maybe we can talk about this at a time when I'm not getting my fanny shot off," yelled Blunt.
"That was your fanny?"
"How have you not been thrown out of the army yet?" growled Blunt. He raised his M-16 and fired. "All you need to know is that the Ruskies are trying to kill you right now."

Chi looked ballistic. Perhaps I shouldn't have shown him those pictures, thought Si to himself. His current condition might be worse than the last. However, it then occurred to Si that since Chi's anger was no longer directed at him but was directed at Taiwan and Israel, the current situation was preferable. It also gave them something to be angry about together. Kind of like father-son bonding, except they weren't bonding. And Chi wasn't Si's father.

Orlando looked south across the Amazon. After so many months of looking north across the Amazon, this was a new amusing pass-time. The reason that he was on the northern banks of the Amazon was because his assault had been successful. The only thanks he had gotten was a new idiot, General Rodriuges, to take control. Oh, he and his adjutant had received promotions, but what Orlando really wanted was to command this theatre.

DeletedUser

The cavalrymen approached the group. "Gauugh! Look commander they are nomads." "Wait though see that captain, those are trucks." "Truc- Ahh, I see them, so we shall stop them, no?" "Yes yes we shall! Hello over there you wouldn't want to stop for us would you?" The cavalrymen stopped in the middle of the Nomads. "Hello? Do you speak hind-" The nomads promptly pulled out guns. There apparent leader came forward speaking in Hindi. "Ahhh, what do we have here a few cavalry boys, from India. What a rare encounter. It is too bad, for it will be your last." "What?" "You see we've come to take these trucks and when we shoot you the Indian army will no longer have jurisdiction over these vehicles." "Wait! Are you not the ones who attacked the nuclear armory in Pakistan, and took these trucks here. Isn't that why you're going to kill us for these trucks aren't ours." "Stupid Indian dunce what madness spews forth from your mouth? What you say was not an act on our part." "It wasn't?" 'Yes and now you die" The man promptly raised his rifle to shoot only to be caught by the impact of three carbine rounds in his chest. The others confused dropped their guns and surrendered. "Okay men you can come out, it was a good idea to have marksmen follow us, I suppose. Now hurry! Unmask these men." Quite promptly the cloaks were ripped off the men only to reveal that they were ordinary wandering Jats. It was obvious they did not have the skills or arms to do what had happened in the armory. "Inspect the trucks!" The trucks had paint scraped off and interiors ripped off, nothing was found. It was noted though that they were of an older Indian army surplus style only used irregularly now. "Sir." "What soldier?" "Look in the sand, I've seen helicopters land in the desert and the disturbance looks just like it." "You're right boy. They're gone, we have no idea who they are, and it is obvious we'll be blamed for this, they're gone... There's only one option, start the trucks, we must get to a telephone and contact the command. If war hasn't started maybe we can stop it." With that the Indians horses, trucks and all rode hard across the desert. When they found the phone the next morning they could only hope they were not too late...

DeletedUser

Brigadier General Eric Von Trofsky leaned back in his swivel chair. Reclined, he could see how thick the report he had just written was. Well, he had spent all night on it. Reclined, if he looked out of his office door, he could see how thick Alexis Spiegen was. Well, God had spent all nine months on her. His adjutant, like usual, chose to walk into his office just then.
"Deliver this report immediately," ordered Eric abruptly without waiting to see what his adjutant had wanted in the first place. Get out of my line of sight, would have been a more accurate command.

The Russians had been driven back to the coast in some areas. Blunt peered through the trees. Nope. He didn't see the ocean. He turned around and peered through the trees the other way. Nope. He didn't see the ocean. As long as that didn't happen he still had a chance.

Chi picked up a Pakistani newspaper. WARHEADS STOLEN! screamed the headline. Underneath, INDIA RAIDS NUCLEAR FACILITY, it elaborated. The story went on to explain how the Indian cavalry had been on a goodwill tour, played polo with a Pakistani team, and had even been scheduled to ceremonially guard the nuclear facility on the day the warheads disappeared. Chi paged for Si. As Si walked into the office, Chi tossed the newspaper onto his deck so that Si could see it.
"FIND ME THOSE WARHEADS!"

At least General Rodriuges held the appearance of having a brain. That was more than you could have asked of General Ortega. Orlando sat atop his jeep. At least he wasn't in a boat. A boat would have meant that they were going back across the Amazon. No, forward was the goal.

DeletedUser

Character
Name:
Nikoli Drevin
Nation: Russian
Faction: KGB

Personality: Sneaky, Cuisious, agressive
Bio: Born in southren Russia Nikoli went into the Russian Spetsnaz. After his term ended the KGB got interested in him and got him in the KGB as a feild Agent, but he was more of a Represenitive making sure a regiment was inline. Weapons made vary.

Regiment
Title: 3rd Atack Regiment
Strength: 4,500 Men, Type 3 Prototype Tanks, Jeeps, APC's.

Issued 9mm. Pistols for every person

Assalt- Ak-47/Ak-74, RPD Machine gun, Semtex Gernades, Frag gernades
Demolition- RPG-7, Semtex Gernades, Frag Gernades, C-4, torpedo stick
Snipers- SDV-7 Sniper rifle, Smoke Gernades
Recon- H&K 9mm Sub machine gun, Smoke gernades, flares, Frag gernades
Officers- Ak-47 folding stock, Binos, Frag gernades, Flares

Other Information: Currently Stationed in Africa on a mission for Oil.

DeletedUser

RAWDOG, like I said, you don't have to mention your small arms, just the numbers of your men and machines.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borowski returned to the Polish base of operations, triumphant in his latest mission. It was there that he received his next directive:
[BEGIN TRANSMISSION]
Congratulations, Colonel Borowski. Your work will certainly help things along on the Danish front. However, there is little time to celebrate. We have just received word that the Russians are opening a new offensive in Africa. Apparently, they transported their troops through their Middle Eastern sympathizers, and are attacking the oil-rich nations in North and West Africa. Why they didn't just obtain oil from the Middle East is beyond both our knowledge and our concern. Redeploy to the southeast of Libya as toon as the heavens will allow. Good luck.
-General Ludwik G. Sobczak
[END TRANSMISSION]

Borowski wasted no time in loading his men and supplies onto their transport aircraft. He prepared himself for a long, difficult fight in the desert, just like the first battles he fought as an officer.

DeletedUser

Africa. Hot, humid, sweaty, humid. Nikoli's mission, secure the oil feilds in Librya. He was told some Mercanaires where in the area. He tought they could be useful. But he could worry about that later once he found out NATO troops where closing on his position. Their was a small town next to the oilfeilds. Command wanted it. He sent his Recon troops to scout the area. And they came back with reports of few armed civilians patroling the area but that was it. He decided to send his APC in tough the north followed by tanks in the south trapping them and sending jeeps to sweep the area clean.

DeletedUser

Borowski and his men landed in Libya, and began adjusting themselves to the desert climate. Borowski. briefed his men on the situation:
"Welcome to Libya, gentlemen. Intelligence indicates that the Russians are headed for Libya's oil deposits, about 480 kilometers, give or take, north of here. Our job is to stop them along the way. We believe that Libya's government was leaning towards the Russian cause, so we are unsure of why Ivan is using such force to secure their oil. Regardless, they must be stopped. Battle plans will be disclosed to your officers shortly."

The next day, when all the plans were finalized and all the men and equipment readied, the Polish force headed out. Their first encounter was with a mechanized armor detachment attacking militia near a small town. Desperately needed support, the Libyans welcomed the Polish forces, and together they pounded the incoming jeeps with small arms, RPGs and the guns of their tanks and APCs. The tanks then broke off to engage the Russian armor on the north and south flanks, diverting the Russians and damaging their trap.

DeletedUser13682

"Finally, we are done!" yelled a private, after vidsurv proved that there were no more Ivan in Denmark. 'Don't celebrate now. We're off to Lybia, to stop the ruskies from getting oil. We load up immediately." The men groaned, but Martin smiled inside. Now that the Russians had been kicked out of western Europe, it was time to prove that Germany would win. The batallion got into the waiting C130s, and tried to sleep the best they could, while Martin studied the Lybian map. Hours later, they landed, well jumped out of the back of the plane,while it was skimming the ground, into the middle of a fierce battle between NATO forces and Ivan. "We got here just in time, folks," Martin said. "Let's win one for the final push!" A few hours later, the Russians were gone, and the Germans, British, and Americans were left to celebrate.

DeletedUser

Nikoli had known the NATO forces would come when they heard he was in Africa. But what they did not know, was that it was a diversion, Russian Bombers, Infintry, Heavy Armor, etc. Where all inbound on Denmark. This Oilfeild was a secondary objective, distracting NATO's forces to Africa then taking Demarks capital. Nikoli ordered his men to use their new Type 3. 10 lb. Mortars to pound the place to rubble. His tanks then surged though the city, blasting everyone in non russian uniforms as His assalt teams stormed every building then with his Demolition teams destroying every cleared house. Nikoli look over the city at his work. He liked the way he did it, fast with no survivors. Of course he needed the most high ranking offical as a prize for Russia.

DeletedUser

Borowski was celebrating his victory with his officers in the traditional Polish method, emptying many bottles of vodka in the process. While they were in the process of celebrating, Borowski received his next transmission from High Command:
[BEGIN TRANSMISSION]
Great job in Libya, Colonel Borowski. Alas, not all the news is good: it turns out the Russian offensive was just a diversion, and apparently Russian High Command got drunk enough to attempt another offensive in Denmark. We could just head on up and drive them back out again, but I have a better idea...

Borowski knew it would be vital to keep the rest of the transmission secret. The next day, he addressed his troops and said, "pack your bags, men. We've won a trip to Moscow, all expenses paid." As soon as possible, the 21st Mechanized Brigade boarded their transport aircraft and headed for their classified destination.

DeletedUser

Nikoli was surprized when the NATO forces pulled out of Arfica, he was just about to call it in when Russian Command called. " Nikoli move all your troops to Moscow. it seems NATO Forces are on the attack, Our sattlilites say that they are in southren Denmark right now. I dont see why they attack seeing that we have SAM Missles at the ready blasting every aircraft or thing floating in the sky, and that our main Assaslt and Heavy armor are their, since they have been pulled out of Denmark and our Air force are stationed in Moscow. There will be Planes ready to take our men to Moscow where they will be places at the heart of the city. " The Commander went stoped the transmission. Nikoli thought he might have to get durty on this one so he took black combat armor with Blak combat clothes, 2 45. Pistols, a Combat knife, and a Ak-47 advance optical systems w/ lazers, lights and so much stuff his Ak had more stuff dangling off of it than anyone in his battalion. he headed out to the airstrip and got into the plane and waited for his arival to Moscow.

DeletedUser13682

"Beautiful, sehr schön, very, very,beautiful," Martin told nobody in particular. "We are going back to Danemark, this time to Copenhagen!" The men groaned. "If we do good in mopping up Copenhagen, we might get to mop up Moscow, after the Poles are done taking it over. Sehr schön" of course, when they arrived in Copenhagen, they were singing a different tune. "Jesus Christus, sir. It looks like a nuke went off here!" Except for the batallion, and the few remaining Russians, Copenhagen was a city of the dead, filled with the bodies of every civilian left here. "HQ, yeah. The ruskies committed genocide here. I know its against Geneva, but they did it. The city is in ruins, civilians are everywhere, their bodies I mean. Not ome Dane lives in Copenhagen, we are the only ones here, besides the few Russians we managed to capture. Understood." Martin went to announce the news to his troops. "Alright men, we get to have some fun. Tonight, we shall perform a HAHO (high altitude, high opening) jump, right into the heart of St. Petersburg. I know it isn't Moscow, but its still a very important city. We learn the basics now. Let's go!"

DeletedUser

Some time after the allied fleet left from the Scottish port of Aberdeen and sailed stealthily through the Arctic sea, the risky part of NATO's plan began. The allied force, including Borowski's 21st Mechanized Brigade, landed about 400km east of Archangel'sk and proceeded south, avoiding combat wherever possible to avoid suspicion and hide their true numbers. At last, they sneaked past Nizhniy-Novgorod and began the charge at Moskva. Before the initial assault on the outskirts of Moscow, Borowski gave his men one of his usual pep talks:
"Men, the task before us may be difficult, but it has been done before. In 1610, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth became the first and only nation to capture Moscow intact since the Mongols. Leading up to that day, Polish units defeated a much larger force of mostly Russians and Swedes at Klushino. Today, Ivan knows we will attack Moscow, but he does not expect an attack from the east. The stage is set for a repeat of that campaign. Now go forth, and let history repeat itself!"
With that, the 21st Mechanized Brigade lead the charge into the east of Moscow, blasting at the enemy where he did not expect to be hit.

(This is going to be the most climactic battle of the war so far. Don't just end it in one post!)
(And another thing: read the whole post; you might learn something!)

DeletedUser

Lahkmi managed to contact the military headquarters through the payphone, what he learned greatly stressed him. "Ahh, Colonel Singh, thanks to the escapades of you and your men India and Pakistan are on the brink of nuclear war to say the least. Why! Why did you sieze those arms?" "General, I didn't, my men didn't. We were attacked, if the Pakistanis investigated the ruins they'd find dead Indians too!" "Why did you run off into the night idiot!" "They'd never believe us, they'd probably have all of us executed at dawn!" "Bah! They're Pakistanis, not Iranians! They're about as interested in having a full blown Nuclear war as Russia and NATO! They'd allow us to explain, now the PM is on the hotline with India, both of us are ready to turn each other's cities into atomic rubble! And you and the rest of your idiots aren't helping the situations! Millions, tens of millions will die all because of your stupid antics. You and the rest of your crap cavalry! Just a big waste of money I say you idiot!" "Sir, General, someone else did it!" "Who? Terrorists?" "No sir, I doubt it they withdrew by helicopter." "I don't need to know that crap! Where were they from!" "I don't, I don't know." "So there's no evidence you didn't do it!" "I don't have the armanents." "You might've hid them!" "The men will say it's true." "Not good enough Colonel! Wait the PM wants me to patch you into the hotline." "What?" "Goodbye, now go explain your actions to two world leaders!" -BZZZT- "Hello? This is the PM of Pakistan." "Colonel, ar you connected, this is the PM of india." "Greetings, Prime Ministers..." "Enough with the formalities colonel, tell me where you've gone with those nuclear weapons." "They were taken by someone else." "What did your guards mutiny?" "No they were siezed while we were guarding the facility, there are dead Indians in the rubble too sir." "It was a botched job?" "No someone else siezed them." "What of the firefight at the barracks?" "We were unsure of our fate if left to your cruel minded garrison commander sir." "You still should not have fled." "Yes sir, at the time it seemed the best option." "Well, let's assume you told the truth, who did it. The Terrorists, the Iranians, Kashmir?" "Sirs, I don't know." "Well, then there is only one way to sort this out, return to Pakistan." "He's correct Colonel." "Just give us your exact coordinates." "Wait, I want them back in Pakistan, I won't let you pick them up though." "Why not?" You'll probably blow there location into oblivion." "So you don't trust us? Or are you defending him so you can perform your own preemptive strike?." "No, I just don't want any civilians killed!" "No, we pick him up, or you Mr. Prime Minister of India, shall be hung up on." "Now, see reason, it'll be safer for all if we repatriate them." "Come sir, us or uncertanity. I hope you don't pick the latter." "Can't you see-" "Reason! There was no reason in what happened at that silo! Colonel give me your coordinates or we will see if the Americans were right about MAD!" "What are you saying?" "Get out of this PM! I want the Colonel! Now tell me your coordinates, and you'd better come quietly because unlike, what your PM believes Colonel I won't order an airstrike to kill you." "Ohh?" "If I want you dead it'll be standing in front of a pockmarked wall!" "Colonel, I see there is no negotiatiating, I don't want nuclear war. Give the coordinates and airspace will be opened up so that they can reach you safely. Good luck Colonel, let us pray you're not lieing..." The coordinates were given and in an hour the sky was filled with Pakistani choppers whose crew hurridely forced the cavalrymen to board. Now Lahkmi could only hope, that the truth could prevail...

DeletedUser

Nikoli and his men landed in Moscow. he looked like a professional killer with his black glasses, jet black hair, and black clothes. He was stationed in a military base in the heart of Russia. Citizens where evaculated, troops lines the streets, tanks on every street, hidden men with RPG's, sniper rifles, machine guns, and mortars were everywhere. Sandbags and barbed wire covered the streets. Mines where everywhere outside of the city. Recon teams sent on long range patrols. Every helicopter and plane in Russia was now defendeing Moscow. Every building in Moscow, could now withstand a seige.

DeletedUser

Borowski pondered the sight of Moscow before him. "Wow, our counter-intel must really suck", he thought. He was at first intimidated by the sight in front of him, but then thought, "did Żółkiewski give up before he could take Moscow? What about Dąbrowski, or Czarniecki, or Kościuszko? None of them gave up without a fight. Żółkiewski in 1610, Dąbrowski in 1808, Piłsudski in 1920, and now Borowski in 2014."

Quickly drawing up strategies based on what recon teams could pick up, he directed allied artillery to pound the enemy's fortifications within the city, including the buildings that were built to withstand the siege. This, he hoped, would bring rubble crashing down on defending infantry, as well as providing cover for his own men. He then directed a some of the guns to pound the minefields in front, in the hopes of clearing out some of the mines. We grinned with satisfaction as the ground burst with mines detonated by artillery shells. The Russians were probably scared enough when their recon teams never returned, but now they were being blown to smithereens. Finally, it was time to coordinate the first assault.

Borowski's AFV's led the charge, tearing through the first few buildings, clearing out traps from a distance with their guns. The AA vehicles followed close behind, picking Russian aircraft out of the sky. The allied tanks joined the fray, and blasted away at the Russian defenses. Allied troops began pouring into the city, psyched into a fury before deploying, and destroying everything in their path.

DeletedUser

The first wave was upon them. The NATO artiliary scratched their buildings. The NATO forces desending on Moscow, he ordered his Recon teams back because it was no use sending them to gather enemy positons when they knew where they where at. Fight-Bombers scrambled while Russian tanks destroyed their AA guns. Nikoli went too a Roof top where a Russian sniper was their. Nikoli " Comendeered" the gun for a moment a blasted a NATO officers leg off. " For the glory of Russia!" And millions of soldiers screamed " For Russia!!!!" Russian Snipers picked off NATO Officers, Snipers, and machine gun teams. While tanks destroyed evey vehicle they saw. Russian infintry at the held the front line. Their plan was to hold them off while the Nuclear missles head straight for NATO HQ. And Nikoli was given the codes to launch them. After the missle was preped, Nikoli was on the front lines, firing his Ak-47 at the oncoming NATO soldiers. He saw as a NATO troop running at them was shot 6 times, did a odd death dance. A Russian tank rolled to behind them. Motars fell on them, but that didn't stop them. A young Conscrpt fell to a NATO bullet. Night fell and the battle wore on...

DeletedUser

Despite taking some casualties, the 21st Mechanized Brigade was nowhere near broken. For every AFV knocked out, another replaced it, carrying even more men and supplies into the fray. Assaulting a well-fortified Russian line, an American officer shouted a battle cry of "FREEDOM!". His men repeated, one by one, shouting "freedom!" from the depths of their lungs. The cry was heard by other NATO units, who also repeated the cry. Soon, all of the NATO forces heard the uproar, and an English-speaking Polish officer translated for his men with one word: "wolność!" As the cry spread, more ears heard it, and more tongues spoke it. "Libertad!" was heard from the Spanish troops, "Freiheit!" from the Germans, "libertatea!" from the Romanians, "özgürlük!" from the Turks, but nothing from the French because they were too busy surrendering. The word "freedom" in many languages roared above the battlefield, since NATO was truly united by that cause.

More and more tanks, IFVs and infantry continued to enter pound the Russians, making burning shells of Russian tanks and turning their APCs and IFVs into twisted scraps of metal. Poland's 21st Mechanized Division kept up the fight, with Ivan after Ivan felled by their rifles. IFVs proved to be a great investment, blasting hard targets with their main guns and gunning down infantry with their machine guns, all the while providing excellent cover for their own troops. The fighting was often close enough for grenades, which the 21st used to great extent using them for everything from dispersing Russian infantry to eliminating fortifications to crippling tanks. NATO artillery continued to ferociously pound the Russians' rear, crippling attempts to reinforce and resupply.

DeletedUser

No prisoners, no enemy alive. Nikolai ran into a a building wich was empty. He looked out a window and saw Russians falling back. " You cowards! Have you no love for mother Russia?!? " He was alone. He saw NATO troops advancing on his position. Thats when NATO troops stormed the building. He was just about to pull his pistol when they sht him with something and he was knocked out. All he heard was. " Get him to the Forword Command post for....."

DeletedUser

TONDER, DENMARK, 4 DAYS AFTER THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT WAS DROPPED IN THE AREA.

tom walked through the streets of tonder, they were filled with his fellow british paratroopers. by now he'd managed to gather a force of around 1000 men, a couple of batteries of artillery and an armored squadron that had landed in a glider on a nearby beach. yesterday the group's commander, general cooper, had arrived in the town and taken control. there was small groups of paras arriving all the time. and luckily for the paras, they'd been ordered to stay in denmark until the regiment was up to it's full strength. or at least that had been what tom had been told...