The Abyss vs. Patriots?

DeletedUser

So is ours :p

So is ours. At a faster rate then yours. Patriots ( Titans ) Are losing ranks, 1, 3, 5, 6, 12, 16, 18 & now 22. We were ranked 207 a week ago. Now we are 151.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's due to losing forts (Congrats To Sharpshooters). We are no longer interested in taking any forts though.

DeletedUser

I think this world has 1 group and that's is the abyss-SS group. Maybe they muss split in 2 groups and we get better fortbatlles in this world. Because this is not fun.

DeletedUser

It is sad to see them leaving
:[
We wanted more fights..... and they were such good opponents.

DeletedUser

We arent going to split away from The Abyss (they are my favorites :) ) but the towns that were allied with the Patriots should ally with each other and fight instead of running to us (i have had like 10 messages from people like that)

DeletedUser

We arent going to split away from The Abyss (they are my favorites :) ) but the towns that were allied with the Patriots should ally with each other and fight instead of running to us (i have had like 10 messages from people like that)

We had a good ally, but every town was leaving our ally and join yours. That's why we leave the ally. We need trusted ally's and not that kind of towns!. Last Island, US Marshal were good ally's :). ( and a few more ) but Dragonia has broken the ally..

But if you want a good world. Cut your ally in 2 good groups. I should say SS & Abyss VS the rest. That would make this world better :)

DeletedUser

Yes. We can sort out the main towns and then make two rival groups. It will make the world much more interesting.

DeletedUser

We had a good ally, but every town was leaving our ally and join yours. That's why we leave the ally. We need trusted ally's and not that kind of towns!. Last Island, US Marshal were good ally's :). ( and a few more ) but Dragonia has broken the ally..

But if you want a good world. Cut your ally in 2 good groups. I should say SS & Abyss VS the rest. That would make this world better :)

Yah a lot of your allies has come to me but that want until after you left the fort battle business

and i say no to the whole splitting up thing but instead i am willing to help reorganize the towns that were left with no one when the patriots became a dueling town

DeletedUser

I'm just gonna point this out. If your in my town I am perfectly fine with you fighting fort battles. We may even be taking one in the future but it will most likely be the only one we take unless we want more after that.

DeletedUser

Let me point out many are trying to break the alliance we have but it will not happen we have work with each other well and we are dominate to this point...

DeletedUser

fort battles are really really boring when all the fort fighters of the world end up on one side - why i cant be bothered with them on here.