The Abyss vs. Patriots?

DeletedUser

Also not everyone was attacking because the cowboys were taking black mere with a few people so if they were there it would have been desruction

This time you lose. No excuses. We were the best in 55 rounds ( or the smartest ). So we win :D.

DeletedUser

Last battle is what it is Patriots won the battle and congrats for that. Despite being outfought they did win. It is a challenge now and it does make this world more fun. Trash talk aside I am happy the the patriots got their first Fort fight win. I do caution you in thinking you know all the answers though because when we attack again and it will be very soon you will be put to the test. But for now enjoy the win guys you deserve it.

DeletedUser

Ugh, I got plenty of time to waste till my 5 days are up then I can restart.Abyss or Patriots, which of you want a Pure Hider-Level 30 & then a Fort Defender, 'cause once I hit Level 30 with Hiding I'm going Leadership,Aim & HP.

DeletedUser

I keep getting asked how can I be nice to Patriots and I am with Sharpshooters so let me answer first off this is a game and trash talk is just that....I have friends within the Patriots and there are some good players there...The title of this thread is also wrong. If you notice that the alliance that The Abyss has are some of the top teams in world 14 including us Sharpshooers. We have successfully manage all the towns together and have become stronger because of it. Plus we just plain like each other. We should have an alliance name but then again we do not need one..You all know who we are......Response to Ffionn I don't who you are I am sure Ken might take you in but he is a good guy so he may not...( Shaking my head) I am drinking way too much coffee..

DeletedUser

Well Tex, I'm drinking way too much Red Bull, but who's stopping us.

Anyway, Ken messaged me, but yall will have to wait atleast 2 weeks till I'm fully created and ready to defend.By the way, if ye want me to attack, I'm no use.By the way, if I'm with you defending I'd prefer the Phalanx defense build with the offliners surrounding the flag and the onliners mixed up between them.

DeletedUser

Tonight line-up

Super-Heavyweight Sharpshooter takes on Heavyweight Patriots

Heavyweight Patriot takes on Super-Heavyweight Sharpshooter

GL all fighters!

DeletedUser

A Pure Hiding Adventurer with Fort Fighting Skills is my aim.Love to help, but I'm still waiting for that pesky 5 day deletion delay.

DeletedUser

kk
Super Heavy Female team of 1 vs. the whole of the west :D

w00t battle soon
GL all!

DeletedUser

gratz to us Patriots plz
gd leadership SKullman

I was first dead! w00t

DeletedUser

whoa whoa whoa.......... wait....... v soon u gonna face some more hits from us.........
;]
ur good dayz ll b over....
hah hah hah

DeletedUser

whoa whoa whoa.......... wait....... v soon u gonna face some more hits from us.........
;]
ur good dayz ll b over....
hah hah hah

how much does it cost for each hit you launched?

i started to worry about the town treasury of the sharpshooters......

anyways, it's your money, you have the right to spend it!
(sounds like a financial planner word):D

DeletedUser

The Patriots won and the Patriots lost Ken again I am lerning you do not always speak the truth. In the last battle we had RL issues and yet Patriots with 120 and attackers with 89 the fort was still at risk. The only thing that save you in the end was the numbers. You forgot where you attacked Sharpshooters where we lost no one and you lost everyone. dodosteve it is only $10,000 for an attack on a large fort. And we seem to keep money in our treasury but thank you for the worries I know it has been a struggle for the Patriots to keep up. Keep working on Patriots fort we will be back very soon and the less work we have to do when we take it the better for us. Congtratz on the battle you won and again enjoy. Kid Tex

DeletedUser

The Patriots won and the Patriots lost Ken again I am lerning you do not always speak the truth. In the last battle we had RL issues and yet Patriots with 120 and attackers with 89 the fort was still at risk. The only thing that save you in the end was the numbers. You forgot where you attacked Sharpshooters where we lost no one and you lost everyone. dodosteve it is only $10,000 for an attack on a large fort. And we seem to keep money in our treasury but thank you for the worries I know it has been a struggle for the Patriots to keep up. Keep working on Patriots fort we will be back very soon and the less work we have to do when we take it the better for us. Congtratz on the battle you won and again enjoy. Kid Tex

No one can get to the last fort ;). We had not enough time. ( no everyone has a quarter horse, like me :p ). But the next time if we counter. We will be there with more mann. ;)

DeletedUser

to bad we destroyed those people at black mere so yes it would have been a much different battle

DeletedUser

ah, but you w8, the next fort battle i participate in, i will have a new something, and prepare to die!

town: Smoke n Dollars in now part of the WAR alliance!