The Abyss vs. Patriots?

DeletedUser

FCBStargate is our other fort leader and he was there. The thing was I had lists of people who were gonna be online in the forum. There was multiple people who they ranked because they were supposed to be online, but when I went online after the fort battle I found that lot's sent me a message saying they couldn't be online. If I could have been online I could have added the ones that sent me a message saying they could be online. FCB added the people that couldnt be online because I had them on the list to be online and he would have just thought they would come last second, but as he found out they didn't. Sure, it wasn't all my fault I heard there was very bad movement too but I still feel I should take most of the blame.

DeletedUser

The mark of a true leader is one who stands up and you watch all of his followers stand up with him.....Ken no one is standing with you....We had an overflow and pissed people off cause we could not fight more the 42 we had over 80 at the fort..What that says is our players stand up for us...Keep trying and the word I get is you are on your own island. Bring more into your fold and trust them to do a job well done. Every player we have is valued with Sharpshooters and all of our empire. It does not seem the same with your town. Good luck on making things better there.

DeletedUser

Actually we do have an overflow each battle every battle by around 80 also :p

DeletedUser

Actually we do have an overflow each battle every battle by around 80 also :p
Ken I took you to be honest the last 2 attack you have made you did not fill out the fight the best was the last attack where you had 41 at the fight so where is your 80....So now we know the truth is foreign to your lips. I am sorry to know that now...

DeletedUser

Ken and now you have been soundly beaten again and this one you led....Patriots are not a threat at this time. And may never be we have been asked by a few to join our side from the Patriot and a couple of more towns..Thinking we will start another town to add to our empire....

DeletedUser

Ken and now you have been soundly beaten again and this one you led....Patriots are not a threat at this time. And may never be we have been asked by a few to join our side from the Patriot and a couple of more towns..Thinking we will start another town to add to our empire....

Patriots is a good town, We only need a victory. You empire has all the Ep players so the better guns. If you give us the time, We will get better weapon..
The first part of the world is for yours, But there a months to go. And after 3 months or something it's getting diffuculter to fill your towns, but if you can do it. You can win :)

The begin of town you can build a town easy, you can win easy ( or not ), but the end it's more important ;).. So we Will see what thew future brings. But we ( patroits know ) we have much to do. Every Fortbatlle now is a test. of course we want to win. But I know you strategy now. So it's getting a lot easier for us the next time

DeletedUser

Patriots is a good town, We only need a victory. You empire has all the Ep players so the better guns. If you give us the time, We will get better weapon..
The first part of the world is for yours, But there a months to go. And after 3 months or something it's getting difficult to fill your towns, but if you can do it. You can win :)

The begin of town you can build a town easy, you can win easy ( or not ), but the end it's more important ;).. So we Will see what thew future brings. But we ( patriots know ) we have much to do. Every Fort battle now is a test. of course we want to win. But I know you strategy now. So it's getting a lot easier for us the next time
Well why wait lets make it as soon as possible...You cannot win if you are individuals.
Patriots have been dropping in the rankings and are losing the respect on Briscoe County.
It has been easy for us to fill towns because we choose the best. And you are right we do have the more experience players and on top of the the best players. Patriots has some good players there. I hope you are right in saying you are learning and growing. Good luck

DeletedUser

Well why wait lets make it as soon as possible...You cannot win if you are individuals.
Patriots have been dropping in the rankings and are losing the respect on Briscoe County.
It has been easy for us to fill towns because we choose the best. And you are right we do have the more experience players and on top of the the best players. Patriots has some good players there. I hope you are right in saying you are learning and growing. Good luck

I know, but the Xp players can be used well in the begin. They have money to buy a weapon + a high lvl so a good weapon.
But we aren't individuels. I think the group i good, Because everyone is listening well :). That;s not the problem. We muss find the right tactic ( we have it now ). And we need better weapons. But you cant put all the loses on the weapons, but it's a good advantage for your side.. A other thing was, We needed more onliners, but by the last fortbatlle we had enough.

DeletedUser

I know, but the Xp players can be used well in the begin. They have money to buy a weapon + a high lvl so a good weapon.
But we aren't individuels. I think the group i good, Because everyone is listening well :). That;s not the problem. We muss find the right tactic ( we have it now ). And we need better weapons. But you cant put all the loses on the weapons, but it's a good advantage for your side.. A other thing was, We needed more onliners, but by the last fortbatlle we had enough.
I know you are trying and I am glad of it..But there is so much more to it....Patriots do not have the ability to take a small fort which is the easiest of all forts to take..Sharpshooters has won every battle and it is because we all know how to fight it is not the weapons several of our players have the basic guns and we win easy..The last battle we won very easy and you said you were full? We had 1oo% online and turned about 50 away..Tomorrow we are attacking your large fort and we already have 45 at the fort you can see this for your self...We will take this fort as well so thank you

DeletedUser

Why are you complaining that all the experienced players are going to the abyss and sharpshooters and cowboys and this reason is that we want to have lots of forts and lots of attacks. I have been on lots of worlds and made a lot of friends and staying with my friends "experienced players" its not our fault that you guys recruited newer players. Thats yours have fun with those better weapons in a while because by the time you get "better" weapons we will have high levels and "better" weapons

DeletedUser

I know you are trying and I am glad of it..But there is so much more to it....Patriots do not have the ability to take a small fort which is the easiest of all forts to take..Sharpshooters has won every battle and it is because we all know how to fight it is not the weapons several of our players have the basic guns and we win easy..The last battle we won very easy and you said you were full? We had 1oo% online and turned about 50 away..Tomorrow we are attacking your large fort and we already have 45 at the fort you can see this for your self...We will take this fort as well so thank you

We had 40 online and 10 offline or something, but we made 1 mistake. And i won't happen the next time :).

DeletedUser

It's good for the server, more fun that both sides win :) (Just as long as my side wins more often!)

DeletedUser

It's good for the server, more fun that both sides win :) (Just as long as my side wins more often!)

But if you see. When you side came op the walls it was 40 VS 50 for the defenders. But it ends 20 VS 12. So you can see your side has the better players. We are not so strong, but this time we were smart. So we could win.
But it won't be each time like this. We need more power and better guns. If we have that. It will be a Nice fortbatlle world ;).

Give us time to make the world better and we will have more fun!. That's what we all want. Not a boring world with 1 big winner. But 2 teams who fighting each other:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Only because you ran and stretched it out for 55 rounds but if it was 60 rounds we would have won

This is how the rule said, cry to the developer.

->> oh, something more.
This is also what you called "tactics".
If you don't like that, next time your men should just stand there and don't move.
We'll do the same if you agree.

Otherwise in your theory, most of the Sharpshooter's victory are " Only because you ran like rats and not staying in our line of sight, but if you don't move, we'll win".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also not everyone was attacking because the cowboys were taking black mere with a few people so if they were there it would have been desruction

DeletedUser

Also not everyone was attacking because the cowboys were taking black mere with a few people so if they were there it would have been desruction

We also had people defending and attacking those other fort battles so don't try and bring that in.