The Abyss vs. Patriots?

DeletedUser

I did not lead that last battle so don't blame me :p I didn't agree with most of the moves that were made.

DeletedUser

You guys turned the corners to slow and when you guys turned the corner to face the big tower you should of turned around and mounted before you were committed to attacking the tower

DeletedUser

Yepp. It was bad. Like I said though I didn't command, and did not like the moves.

DeletedUser

:mad:
Yepp. It was bad. Like I said though I didn't command, and did not like the moves.

Ken it is time for your town to make a move you are losing credence right now and I know you and your town are better then what has been shown over the past few weeks....Our alliance is pulling for you to figure it out. This is why we play the game to win but also to have worthy foes.

DeletedUser

Ken is right when he said this is a game and I keep that in my profile....We can banter back and forth and I like that 14 seems to be a better world so far because we all know it is just a game....But Ken baby, friend it is a game I like winning at and we will...lol

DeletedUser

The Abyss has strong allies which is pivotal in any alliance. There has been a power shift to the Abyss side for that reason. It is no longer just the Abyss it is all the towns that are in alliance with. We all know who we are and we will maintain our alliance and keep it strong.

DeletedUser

Patriots again tried and failed in attacking Sharpshooters fort Blame Berkie .
It was an easy win 41 attackers 42 defenders and we lost 4. Ken McCoy what does that tell you....That was another defense I led and I told you we will win....Patriots are starting to lose any prestige they may have had..Too bad we need a town and group to stand up against us..

DeletedUser

It was my fault. I wasn't able to be online cause of some RL problems. I actually almost had to quit the game last night because of them. I missed the battle and missed ranking. It should not have happened the way it did.

DeletedUser

Yes it is. RL problems should always take priority over virtual problems. Not on either side here, just like to point that out.

DeletedUser

Ken I hope all is well with the RL thing. You though speak as if you are the only one who can lead. That does not heed well for The Patriots. I am just a little peon but we have strong leaders who share the load and strong players in all phases of the game. Please if you will build a new fort we need to add to our list of forts to have...And again I truelly hope your RL thing is in good shape now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You need to start the battles at times when more players can be online so there might be someone else that can lead it in your absence