The absence of greenhorn quest serie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Twista

Here is the reason why some are getting the quest and some are not.

"New tutorials, old tutorials will still be in to do some A/B testing."

Some players are still on the old tutorial whilst some are on the new. This means if you do not get the quest from Henry, your player is still on the old tutorial. Once testing has been done you will see the quest appear in your saloon.

lordkiltclad

Darn Socks

Okay I have the new quest, I've beaten the scroundrel and now Henry wants me to be a seamstress and mend his socks that he says are behind the saloon. How in the world do I find the socks to mend them?? It's killin' me.

lordkiltclad

nevermind. Holy smokes. 3 screens over it's a job on the map. So much for "behind the saloon"

Sobieski2008

What is this quest?
I don`t have
level 53 soldier world 11
level 45 adv world 12
level 41 adv world 13

pp: In world 13 my hero 41,Don`t have quest about ghost town.
I went to ghost town there was only quest about helloween.
Henry don`t give me quest for ghost town.

Last edited by a moderator:

jashul

In order to get ghost town you need to have completed another quest, (NO SPOILERS) so go look in the quest section of the forum for the requirements.

nErmAc

I have the whole set and quest line finished... but no Found Hat... hmmm...

sweede

Got the "greenhorn quest" in world 1-4, finished it in at least one world. Now, couple hours later, can not see anything at all related to the quest.
Also, was in the finishing part of "The raid" quest, now I see a big red "Failed", and can not continue the quest! A lot of re-specking went into that, what gives!?

Ripett

Darn Socks job drain 24 energy for only 2 minutes work... is that a bug or is that supposed to happen?

Got the "greenhorn quest" in world 1-4, finished it in at least one world. Now, couple hours later, can not see anything at all related to the quest.
Also, was in the finishing part of "The raid" quest, now I see a big red "Failed", and can not continue the quest! A lot of re-specking went into that, what gives!?
I have the same problem... did you try going to a quest location [Coyote desert of Capura, on Forest or whatever]?

Last edited:

gbucpogey

Had it, lost it

I had the greenhorn adventure, but when I made it to the tan leather quest, it comes up as failed. I have all the leather needed to complete it though.

anyone else get something similar to this?

JoxerTM

two upper questions are nohow related to this thread.
and are not any kind of bug so they don't even belong to this forum section.

1. yes, read the changelog for details - it is supposed to work that way
2. return to questgiver to proceed with the quest.

Nikmis

I don't have it in any of the .net worlds. 1-Briscoe. Average level 60-70 or so in all those worlds. Although I did do it in Beta.

sweede

two upper questions are nohow related to this thread.
and are not any kind of bug so they don't even belong to this forum section.

1. yes, read the changelog for details - it is supposed to work that way
2. return to questgiver to proceed with the quest.
I think a question about the Greenhorn quest not showing up has a proper place in a thread about Greenhorn quest not showing up :)

JoxerTM

tell that to the thread starter. OP.
if he says yes, I'll agree.
but till then - i disagree, hehe ;)

it's not a bug, really. the thread is about complete quest serie no show.

Aogo

Darn Socks job drain 24 energy for only 2 minutes work... is that a bug or is that supposed to happen?

I have the same problem... did you try going to a quest location [Coyote desert of Capura, on Forest or whatever]?
This is almost certainly a bug.

It looks like all the "static" time jobs cost the maximum amount of energy...

This needs to be fixed!

Samiiira

I love the new quests! i'm so happy to finally have something to do, after being given a bunch of quests i have to wait 20 levels to do..
BUT a few of my "town mates" also do not have the quests yet, so we are patiently waiting for those to start up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.