That's what she said, Recruiting!

DeletedUser

That's what she said is a town led by experienced players from other worlds, and we can and will help you if you need anything as well. If your just looking for a town to have fun in, but also be serious about playing the game with, that's our town. So come on down and join That's what she said! If you wish to apply ingame, message OgreDan (myself), with reason(s) you would like to join! If you wish to apply here, feel free to post said reason(s) here, and I'll be sure to get back to you! Hope to see you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New residences have just been built, so if you are still looking for a good home send me a message. We could use soldiers, duelers, workers and more money makers and are open to all classes and levels.

We are located in the uppermost left corner of the map, underneath the Ghost Town, so a short distance away.

DeletedUser

We have recently gotten all our shops to level 5, and we have upgraded our residences and hotel, so now we are able to accomodate more people :D Come on by for a good time. Members are joining every day :D

DeletedUser

yall are weak i smash on every player u have every day get reall