"THAT" flag... you know which one.

DeletedUser

Adventurer luck lack

I am an adventurer, and repeatedly fail to find the flag. In another world I am also an adventurer and likewise repeatedly fail. But in another world my greenhorn character found one the first time ever doing the job.

DeletedUser

me too

I'm an adventurer class with the same issue so you are not alone. Have been trying for a little over 3 weeks to get that flag....2 hours per day with a day off here and there when needed for motivation purposes. I know how you feel...for the 180 experience points that you get from the quest, it's not one you want to overlook.
Don't know why the adventurer is not allowed to get it....may just be a fluke? We sure could use the exp point....takes quite a while to level up once you get over level 20.

DeletedUser

I'm an adventurer class with the same issue so you are not alone. Have been trying for a little over 3 weeks to get that flag....2 hours per day with a day off here and there when needed for motivation purposes. I know how you feel...for the 180 experience points that you get from the quest, it's not one you want to overlook.
Don't know why the adventurer is not allowed to get it....may just be a fluke? We sure could use the exp point....takes quite a while to level up once you get over level 20.

That depends on which build you go for; some will yield excellent jobs in that range, others won't. But what makes you think there's a class-based bias about the flag? If that were the case we'd see dozens of complaints about it here. It turns out that every class struggles with it.

DeletedUser

It seems the adventurer luck bonus of +10% is pretty useless here. There is confusion about it, but apparently being an adventurer means you only get an extra 0.2% chance of finding the flag, or 500-1 odds improvement.

DeletedUser

Clicking
img.php
two times doesn't quite take all afternoon though.

Diggo11

It does if you sit at a computer reading this forum in between though :)
Not that I would do that... ;)

DeletedUser

If you want the flag then keep trying....I remember on world one it took me a long time to get it.....I don't think it took me as long as you but it did take a while

DeletedUser

I'm starting to wonder if it's some kind of bug. Got it in the other world with my worker on the first or second try. Apparently it is not letting just the adventurers get it in any world? The adventurer should be the easiest class to get it.
Been trying for a month now and still no flag...always wait until my motivation is back up to 100%. Could care less about the actual flag itself but want the 180 xp points from the quest.

That depends on which build you go for; some will yield excellent jobs in that range, others won't. But what makes you think there's a class-based bias about the flag? If that were the case we'd see dozens of complaints about it here. It turns out that every class struggles with it.
That is actually my concern that it may be a bug. There are several adventurers with the same issue...even in different worlds. Only the adventurers though...all other classes got them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've had 5 adventurers get it easily. I deleted one who had two flags after completing the quest. It's soldiers that seem to have trouble getting a flag, not adventurers.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I have 3 adventurers who all got it pretty easily. As you'll see if you read this whole thread, it's the soldiers who have logged the most complaints. And I still chalk it up to coincidence, because even though it seems like a lot, it's really only a handful of us out of thousands of players.

DeletedUser

what are you talknig about

and jsut because adventurers have an extra chance of getting the "flag" + pray,either get premium or dont and results=you get the flag or dont

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Praying cant hurt. Its something to do in the morning before you head out into the "Wild"!!!

Didnt think it did but i have read so many posts saying that it helped them with this job i said i had to give it a try!

It's not that it helps, it just happens to be a 'we did it when we got it' situation, so if it does have anything to do with it you have x amount of people saying that the variable came into play when they tried to complete the formula.

It may not be accurate but praying and 100% motivation & working 2 hour stints seems to work better than any other formula.
p + (m/100%) x 2h = Item

DeletedUser

Non Premium chance = 2%

Premium chance = 3.3%

Its not that big of an increase.