"THAT" flag... you know which one.

DeletedUser

I am an adventurer meaning I have a tiny extra chance of getting it.
Since level 12/13 I have scheduled 2h jobs, back to back every second or third day depending on motivation for "Guarding the fort".

I am now level 34. No flag.

Insane.

DeletedUser3717

I am lvl 22 and i have 6, Just thought I'd rub it in.. Just leave it then don't do the stupid job.

DeletedUser

Im at level 12 and pray everytime i do a 2 hour stent at it and still nothing, i have done about 10 hours at it. Im just doing it cause i want to see how long it will take me.

DeletedUser

Im at level 12 and pray everytime i do a 2 hour stent at it and still nothing, i have done about 10 hours at it. Im just doing it cause i want to see how long it will take me.

Yea, same here. The obesession is now gone mostly, replaced by the scientist in me to see how long this experiment will take to conclude.

DeletedUser

Praying cant hurt. Its something to do in the morning before you head out into the "Wild"!!!

Didnt think it did but i have read so many posts saying that it helped them with this job i said i had to give it a try!

DeletedUser

I am an adventurer meaning I have a tiny extra chance of getting it.
Since level 12/13 I have scheduled 2h jobs, back to back every second or third day depending on motivation for "Guarding the fort".

I am now level 34. No flag.

Insane.

Ugh. Yep:

d93.jpg

DeletedUser

I got it. Only after 16 hours. Thank god i dont have to do that job again. onto the next one!

Diggo11

I think praying after every 4 hours of work helps, but thats just my theory.

Also don't constantly que the damn thing. Move onto other quests/jobs/duels, but when your motivation gets low for those things just schedule the fort until you regain your motivation.

DeletedUser

WOOOOOOOT

/downing a bottle of Jacks.
After about 150 hours worth of doing this quest it is in the bag.
:p

DeletedUser

everyone had trouble on the flag mate,its all about luck,i struggled for 3 days trying to get the flag,and then,i prayed,premium,adv class,then bang,i got 2 and i was proud of myself

DeletedUser

It's been 11 days since he started this thread. I really don't think it was necessary to resurrect to say "hang in there, you'll get it!"

Diggo11

In essence:

15 days ago "I can't find the flag" - Author
14 days ago "Keep praying" - Others
13 days ago "Keep trying" - Others
11 days ago "I found the flag :D" - Author
Yesterday "Keep trying we all had trouble" - You

Just makes you look foolish.