Thank You Everyone!

DeletedUser

rugby is actually quite a safe sport when played by the rules. it has less injuries than football (the worlwide term for the game or soccer if you would like to call it that) which was a surprise to me.

i like rugby but i'm more into cricket. now a cricket ball smashed into your jaw when you're standing in silly point hurts. well you usually won't feel the pain as your mouth would be numb of it.

90% of cricket injuries are caused by heads exploding from trying to figure out the game.

DeletedUser

90% of cricket injuries are caused by heads exploding from trying to figure out the game.

Maybe in America :unsure:

In England the statistics are probably similar for baseball.

DeletedUser

Maybe in America :unsure:

In England the statistics are probably similar for baseball.

I have sat through a cricket match and a baseball match, and I found baseball a lot easier to understand. I don't really get either sport.

Anyway, I would like to see anyone who isn't Irish watch a game of hurling without turning away at the more violent parts. About 50% of every match is taken up with players fighting on the pitch, which is nothing to do with the sport. And the players get big sticks.

DeletedUser

Anyway, I would like to see anyone who isn't Irish watch a game of hurling without turning away at the more violent parts. About 50% of every match is taken up with players fighting on the pitch, which is nothing to do with the sport. And the players get big sticks.

We have a similar sport popular at parties: drunken keg tossing.

DeletedUser5046

id rather play chess...mind games..:D and online games...(uhmm well play basketball...if ever..)

for sure i wont have any physical injuries. . .

bestie be careful next time...

*if only i could watch you play*:indian:

DeletedUser

I don't know about that, Angel. I once dislocated my shoulder in a game of chess...

DeletedUser

The pieces were VERY big and VERY heavy. About as big and heavy as me! So when I lifted one up, I dislocated my shoulder... :(

DeletedUser5046

:laugh: oh well i didnt thought of tat

*just finished compressing te texan gunman story*

anyway i really hope it wont happen to bestie again...tat's bad.. and so as to other players here

DeletedUser

The worst that I've ever had in sports was a sprained wrist. I was playing Hurling, and a great big idiot from Sligo twisted my stick around too much, and I sprained my wrist.

But that's not so bad, considering it's the worst sports injury I ever had.

DeletedUser5046

fiddle eh..heheh..

i wanna say thank you to jordy too...

he shouldnt have mention me there.

DeletedUser

So who is watching the 6 Nations this weekend and who will you be supporting?

I'm going to a mates who has a free house for the weekend and we'll get some of the lads over and watch it together. They'll probably want to watch England.

I myself, however, will be supporting my homeland Ireland. (Didn't go down too well last year when I was with them and it was England vs Ireland)

well ill be supporting wales come sunday