Thank You Everyone!

DeletedUser3717

Hey Guys

Recently I was Inactive for 2 months. I would like to clear with everybody why i was off.

I play rugby for a team called wilts and dorset it's a rugby league, But it's not a big one just like one around wiltshire and hampshire. Well one game I was playing and some people cheated pretty much this happened.

I ran with the ball got tackled went down... Someone thought it was funny to boot me in the jaw and step on my fingers and ribs.I was unconscious for a while untill I found out a pair of paramedics where taken me to their Ambulance. Well I went to hospital and this was my result. Broken Jaw... Broken Ribs... 3 Broken fingers and ... A sprained ankle.

As I was gone these 4 main people kept my threads together also with the help of some of you guys and gave me their loving support ♥

These 3 people where:

Angelaiah013
oisinallen
Yumaseven
Skyer

For you guys i can only give you what you gave me.

Love and goodluck on what ever you do.

So thanks everybody.

-Jordon

DeletedUser

That is real low, I hate it when people do stuff like that in rugby. Hope you're okay.

DeletedUser

They should never be able to play again, it's malicious, and to do that to someone under the guise of "sport" maybe the police should investigate assault.

DeletedUser3717

I wouldn't want the poilce invovled to much hassle. It's because i got one of their players like a few minutes before with an illegal tackle. He went unconscious they just thought they'd return the favour.

Meh i got a warning. They get banned. Fair Enuff

Red Falcon

Dang! Rugby sounds like quite a violent sport! I would not want to play it. Nor would I ever play hockey of any kind.

DeletedUser

Rugby is fairly similar to American Football, except you don't get any protection at all. There are quite a few rules differences, but the basic idea is similar

England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Italy and New Zealand are the main rugby-playing countries.

DeletedUser

Rugby is fairly similar to American Football, except you don't get any protection at all. There are quite a few rules differences, but the basic idea is similar

England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Italy and New Zealand are the main rugby-playing countries.

Should be glad no aussies of South Africans have seen this post yet :laugh:

DeletedUser

I just picked the 6 nations, and then I put New Zealand because they have a special love of the sport. There are a lot of other big Rugby-playing countries, but I didn't want the list to get too big.

Tonga and Samoa also love the sport, but they aren't very well-known countries.

DeletedUser

Rugby

Hey Guys

Recently I was Inactive for 2 months. I would like to clear with everybody why i was off.

I play rugby for a team called wilts and dorset it's a rugby league, But it's not a big one just like one around wiltshire and hampshire. Well one game I was playing and some people cheated pretty much this happened.

I ran with the ball got tackled went down... Someone thought it was funny to boot me in the jaw and step on my fingers and ribs.I was unconscious for a while untill I found out a pair of paramedics where taken me to their Ambulance. Well I went to hospital and this was my result. Broken Jaw... Broken Ribs... 3 Broken fingers and ... A sprained ankle.

As I was gone these 4 main people kept my threads together also with the help of some of you guys and gave me their loving support ♥

These 3 people where:

Angelaiah013
oisinallen
Yumaseven
Skyer

For you guys i can only give you what you gave me.

Love and goodluck on what ever you do.

So thanks everybody.

-Jordon
Are you ever going to play rugby again?

DeletedUser

So who is watching the 6 Nations this weekend and who will you be supporting?

I'm going to a mates who has a free house for the weekend and we'll get some of the lads over and watch it together. They'll probably want to watch England.

I myself, however, will be supporting my homeland Ireland. (Didn't go down too well last year when I was with them and it was England vs Ireland)

DeletedUser

Following the recent freezing of hell, I will be supporting England all the way!

DeletedUser

Well Ireland aren't looking to do good, but we got to stay faithful. They can always pull a surprise out of the hat when you least expect it ;)

DeletedUser

rugby is actually quite a safe sport when played by the rules. it has less injuries than football (the worlwide term for the game or soccer if you would like to call it that) which was a surprise to me.

i like rugby but i'm more into cricket. now a cricket ball smashed into your jaw when you're standing in silly point hurts. well you usually won't feel the pain as your mouth would be numb of it.