Texas Revolution RP ideas

DeletedUser

I think a Texas revolution RP would be a great idea. I just need ideas and to see who will play in it.:D

DeletedUser

Now, are you talking about Texas VS Mexico, revolvers and single shot rifles or Texas VS U.S. Assault rifles and AA guns?

DeletedUser

flintock rifles and flintlock pistols texas VS mexico 1835-1836.

Please if you have ideas I would like to hear them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like the thing on w4 ?
Yea, could be fun
:mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican: :mariachi: :eek:fficer::south::south::south::south::south:
:shootout::shootout::shootout: :boone::boone::boone:

DeletedUser

Most likely, since it's based in the same time :boone:

Anyway, I'd most likely join on the least RP'ed Side, 'cause I like equal sides.

DeletedUser

Why dont you bring the legend of Davy Crockett in who died in 1836 at Alamo when the mexicans attacked? (Yes he did fight in the Texas Revoulotion) or it could be the Texasans last stand?(Bit like custers last fall down!):laugh:

DeletedUser

I'd be interested in joining! Has the thread been started? Or are we still coming up with ideas? I think the Tx-Mexico is a great idea. Would it be better to leave it open as to what exact conflict it is or even possibly covering several different conflicts as it progresses? I think it would leave more room for more rp ideas. :)

DeletedUser

Well, this thread was dead until you resurrected it. The RP never started, and it probably never will, unless we start the discussion again or somebody starts it without notice.