Tell me what you think?

DeletedUser

I cant decide which flag to use?

I have designed all three but am struggling which one to choose, so I thought I'd put it to public vote :)

Which one do you guys 'N' gals think I should use?

Would like to give out a special thanks to "OldDirtyDermot" for the free download of the skull.

Attachments

• Flags-for-the-west-1.jpg
    Flags-for-the-west-1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Flags-for-the-west-2.jpg
    Flags-for-the-west-2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Flags-for-the-west-3.jpg
    Flags-for-the-west-3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser

They're all looking great but based on the Western setting of The West I would go for number 1.

DeletedUser1105

What type of town are you? The middle flag looks very aggressive, so would be suitable for a dueling/forting town, but not for a town who like to keep quiet and not come into conflict.

DeletedUser

My town resides in World 3 and is called "Gornal" - the name comes from the little village where I was brought up, I couldn't really think of any cool western type name when I started the town so I thought it would be a nice tribute :)

I'm the only resident in my town at the mo, I am looking for members but as sdjx22 said I'm trying to keep my town quiet and law abiding :)

Sorry for the late reply - been camping over the Bank Holiday Weekend!

DeletedUser

I'd go with 1 or 3, then. They seem to fit the town better.

3 is my favourite, but if you prefer 1, then go with that.

DeletedUser

My Fav's No.2 but I think your right Oisinallen 1 & 3 fit the town a lot better.

Thanks for all you input people :) I think I'll use No.1 for the rest of the year and use No. 3 to start of a new fresh Year 2010 :)