Tell Me What You Think The Bst Town On World 10 Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm sure this with be a very enlightening, fruitful, and completely unbiased discussion. You might as well have phrased the question "What Town Do You Belong To?" which would have given you the same answers.

DeletedUser15169

Well to the contrary of what Elmyr said, I say the VERY BEST TOWN in w10 is: Outpost-MC. Victor Kruger as well as Berkie have done a great job keeping that town up and away from large menaces!

And incidently they are almost at the top of the ranking now :) (And just to clearify, NO I DONT BELONG TO THIS TOWN, I am being unbiased)

DeletedUser1105

(And just to clearify, NO I DONT BELONG TO THIS TOWN, I am being unbiased)

Just to clarify a little further, Mercenary Outpost is the capital city of the MC alliance. J Dahl belongs to a town in the MC alliance.

So he's being totally unbiased :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well to the contrary of what Elmyr said, I say the VERY BEST TOWN in w10 is: Outpost-MC. Victor Kruger as well as Berkie have done a great job keeping that town up and away from large menaces! (And just to clearify, NO I DONT BELONG TO THIS TOWN, I am being unbiased)

That is where his Masters lives. He is also praising his Masters' to please them. Also there was no other town for him to name, as his town is too unworthy to be even mentioned here. :rolleyes:

Harsha..

no, lol

our "masters" are not that ruthless to our town members and allies, we encourage free talk, it's the only the enemy such as IJ and CG, who feel their rough side :D

DeletedUser14793

Im also gonna say Mercenary Outpost (you cant argue with 30,000 duel points), followed closely by my town:) actually its a tie.

DeletedUser

no, lol

our "masters" are not that ruthless to our town members and allies, we encourage free talk, it's the only the enemy such as IJ and CG, who feel their rough side :D

Brian: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.
The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!
Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
The Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!
Brian: You're all different!
The Crowd: Yes, we ARE all different!
Man in crowd: I'm not...
The Crowd: Sch!

Status
Not open for further replies.