Telegram Limit?

HelenBack

One of my alliance members in Arizona gets an error when trying to send to the whole alliance... The error states that he "can only send up to 585 recipients per telegram". That goes for group telegrams as well as non-group telegrams. I have no issue with sending out to the whole alliance nor do others...

I'm level 120... He's level 55. I'm a Founder... He's a Councillor. Is there a limit as to how many people you can send to in one telegram? If so, does it go by your level? Or does it go by your Town Hat level? Or is there some other reason for it (need to complete a certain quest)? Or... is this a BUG?
:p

Does anyone else have this issue?

Gandalf Greyhame

I recall that for a while, there were loads of spambots taking advantage of the message all alliance members shortcut.
The telegram limit is level based; I remember it stopped me all the time when i was a low level player trying to send battle messages. The higher your level, the more players you can telegram at once. I'd think this is because most spambots don't take the time and effort to get to a high level, and most low level players don't often need to send group telegrams.
Pretty much, he has to level up more, or get someone else to send the telegram for him (That's how i got around the limit).

Last edited:

delldell56

i think it's a hat issue and maybe even alliance status what limits you to get rights to spam whole town, town leadership, alliance members, alliance leadership, etc. if i remember correctly from when i had to read my teles, town founders didn't have a cap, councillors did, and citizens can only spam up to like 10 people at a time, and have to wait until they can spam more people. don't know the limits in terms of numbers, sorry.

DeletedUser30224

I recall that for a while, there were loads of spambots taking advantage of the message all alliance members shortcut.
The telegram limit is level based; I remember it stopped me all the time when i was a low level player trying to send battle messages. The higher your level, the more players you can telegram at once. I'd think this is because most spambots don't take the time and effort to get to a high level, and most low level players don't often need to send group telegrams.
Pretty much, he has to level up more, or get someone else to send the telegram for him (That's how i got around the limit).
I remember seeing this somewhere as well. I'd say it is definitely lvl based. If a hat has a role in this or not, not sure.