Teh Showroom

DeletedUser31395

My main showroom is on the tribalwars forums but I thought I would post some stuff. If you want a signature or want your name on one of the signatures below then it will cost you in PP. On tribalwars.net. I will need the PP buying and then transferring to my account. If you don't play tribalwars and you want a signature then you can pay by some other method or you could just create an account (it is a good game!). Price per signature: 30PP or £0.50.

Comments/Criticism's and general chit chat welcome!

-

banjowithbordertxt.png

Banjo signature, complete inspiration.

jokersigwithtext.png

Inspired by UKC's Joker signature. Tried some new techniques.

harlequinsigkasdeus.png

Harlequin from Assassins Creed 3. It was made on request but the guy doesn't like it.

venomlm.png

SotW 6 entry, didn't get many votes. Didn't fit the theme (horror) as well as others.

housekasdeus.png

Experiement...

hugzsignature.png

Photomanip signature for you guessed it, HuGz.

princeofpersiam.png

Not to pleased with the render but the outcome is okay.

closeyoureyestagkasdeus.png

Inspired by a signature I saw.

lurkingintheshadows.png

Made on request for Lucari0. Okayish, used the same technique for the Close your eyes one.

starwarswithtext.png

Sith Lord signature, sort of based on a tutorial but stopped following it after about 2 steps. Only used it for the general idea.

skatesig.png

Skate signature was orginally a lot bigger but cut it down to signature size.

metroidwithtext.jpg

1st ever piece. I followed a full signature tutorial. All resources provided, so I will not take credit for this one. Taut me a lot of techniques.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

1st ever piece. I followed a full signature tutorial. All resources provided, so I will not take credit for this one. Taut me a lot of techniques.

man! I would love a tutorial. any chance you an post a linkfor me? or show me the tutorial you had yourself?
thanks man.

btw ur sigs are beautiful
:D

DeletedUser31395

Yh just post here or in my shop.
Put the request into a proper format.

DeletedUser31395

Will post some new stuff soon guys. Not been really doing much on the art front. Not had any ideas. Really busy with a competition I am hosting on another forum.

DeletedUser

Format: Completely the West!Guns,roses,anything...It just should look cool!Like a gun man,a gunslinger,dark colours...And please make it good...:D

DeletedUser31395

What text do you want on it. I have this one I made ages ago for the guys in Warrior Town but they don't use it so it is a unique signature.

DeletedUser31395

Okay will send it to when I can. ATM my computer is so laggy I can't do anything on it. So it will be a while till you get.

DeletedUser

Awesomesauce :D

some of the stuff you have here is so good i can't even CnC it.