Taxes

DeletedUser

This is directed to all of you mayors and soon to be mayors.

What type of "taxes" are you putting in place for your citizens in the form of cash deposits into the town treasury as well as labor for upgrading the buildings?

DeletedUser

Well I would think it would be necessary for a town to thrive and grow at a steady pace.

DeletedUser

I have no plans to enforce any taxes, ever, people pay in what they want, i understand that most peopel will just use the town as a resupply base as sorts, i will simply say that it will be good if they can put in say, $15 a week, but i will not make in mandatroy in any way

DeletedUser

I have no plans to enforce any taxes, ever, people pay in what they want, i understand that most peopel will just use the town as a resupply base as sorts, i will simply say that it will be good if they can put in say, $15 a week, but i will not make in mandatroy in any way

$15 a week?
That means you will be able to do 6 points of building per week.
16.6 weeks until you have a Hotel

DeletedUser

$15 a week?
That means you will be able to do 6 points of building per week.
16.6 weeks until you have a Hotel

erm, thats if people only donate $15, i donate every single $ i have whenever i have it to the town, and i know some of the people we have now who donate more

DeletedUser

Right now apart from a donkey quest there seems no real need to have your own cash, Its much better to donate to the town and build.

DeletedUser

erm, thats if people only donate $15, i donate every single $ i have whenever i have it to the town, and i know some of the people we have now who donate more

I'm just running the number that you gave, pointing out that $15 is insanely low.