Passed Tax Monitering

Would you like to see this in game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggo11

I would if I were a moderator, but I'm not so I'm forbidden to do so.

But I have asked Gem to attach a poll or review it to be put into the Development Section.

DeletedUser

Well, I don't need a poll. I like this idea, and I think it is pretty well thought out. Hope to see this one in the dev section soon. :D

DeletedUser

Sounds like an excellent idea. I defintaely have rated it very high :)

DeletedUser

I guess I'm a bit of an oddball, but I'd rather see one change from what you have. Since we can already see how many hours someone builds, I'd prefer to see it show the number of construction points each member has earned. Seeing that 5 people have each built for 10 hours doesn't tell nearly as much as seeing that 1 has built 200 CP, 1 has built 90 CP, 1 has built 600 CP, etc.

DeletedUser

my suggestion is... put it up for vote's

it's worked out very wel... and very handy.. for the touwns founders/councelors..

DeletedUser

My only concern is that this might be considered as too much information. I know they have the info in the system already, but it still requires calculation for the figures as well as a page redesign and therefore a reasonably significant amount of coding.

I'm also concerned that that much information just won't fit in any tidy way in the popup screen which, in my browser at least, can't be resized.

If the list could be pared down, I think that would be neater and cleaner.

I know I mentioned it before, but I think a simple column stating the number of weeks each player has been a member would make some of these columns unnecessary.

For those who love to play with numbers, they would be able to work out exact figures for everything themselves, and for others, who don't like too many numbers, the gist of the data could be gleaned by simply eyeballing it.

I think the list should be limited to (including the info already there, new columns in red):
~ Rank
~ Name
~ Level
~ Construction Points
~ Construction of Town Buildings (Total Construction)
~ Date of Last Construction
~ Town Treasury (Total Donations)
~ Date of Last Donation
~ Cash
~ Length of Citizenship

I really like love this idea, Diggo, but even taking away those calculation columns, I still can't see how it will fit.

Perhaps we could design the lists in such a way that we have 2 Residents Pages. ie: Residents - Treasury Information & Residents - Construction Information

DeletedUser

you could give each player two rows.. instead of one...? that would help..

DeletedUser

Not with readability! :)

I think tabs, like they have in the "Settings" windows would be cleaner. (They can't be separate buttons on the left, cos there is no room there either.)

DeletedUser

or what about this...

you see the normal screen but when you click on a buton next to the name of the player you can see every thing that could be handy...

yes I know It's a hell of a job to check your 35 town members....

DeletedUser

you can make long rows... but than you have to scroll from the left to the right (maybe a lot) but you have to give each row another collor so you dont take player 15 instead of 14...

Diggo11

My only concern is that this might be considered as too much information. I know they have the info in the system already, but it still requires calculation for the figures as well as a page redesign and therefore a reasonably significant amount of coding.

I'm also concerned that that much information just won't fit in any tidy way in the popup screen which, in my browser at least, can't be resized.

If the list could be pared down, I think that would be neater and cleaner.

I know I mentioned it before, but I think a simple column stating the number of weeks each player has been a member would make some of these columns unnecessary.

For those who love to play with numbers, they would be able to work out exact figures for everything themselves, and for others, who don't like too many numbers, the gist of the data could be gleaned by simply eyeballing it.

I think the list should be limited to (including the info already there, new columns in red):
~ Rank
~ Name
~ Level
~ Construction Points
~ Construction of Town Buildings (Total Construction)
~ Date of Last Construction
~ Town Treasury (Total Donations)
~ Date of Last Donation
~ Cash
~ Length of Citizenship

I really like love this idea, Diggo, but even taking away those calculation columns, I still can't see how it will fit.

Perhaps we could design the lists in such a way that we have 2 Residents Pages. ie: Residents - Treasury Information & Residents - Construction Information

Perhaps it would be better in its own window as originally planned then? Besides you can always have a scroll button.

DeletedUser1105

I think a scroll would work better. No need for different coloured lines either. It could work much like Excel's 'freeze panes' feature.

For those not familiar, this would mean that when you scrolled, the column with the player names in would be 'frozen' in place, whilst all the others scrolled. Making it simple to see who did what.

Status
Not open for further replies.