Tattoo Design?

DeletedUser

Hi all,

As you can probably tell, I'm new to this game and the forum. I understand that this request is cheeky because 1) I'm not able to pay for it, 2) I'm new here and already asking for free stuff and 3) it has nothing to do with the game.

But, if you don't ask, you don't get!

I am getting a tattoo of my partner's name (yes I know, most people think it's a mistake to do this, but it's what I am doing).

I want a simple design, with her name (Jenni, with and i and not a y), and a love heart shape.

For inspiration, I have found this:

http://www.tattoojohnny.com/product...00166,CCF-00681,ROF-00125,ROF-00095,FRF-00041,

And a small version:

ROF-00042_thumb.jpg

Of course, I'd like it to say 'Jenni' rather than 'Latina', with the J being part of the heart like the L is in the example.

I'm not keen on the stars and the little wing at the bottom, but something along those lines would be excellent, maybe with a tribal aspect to it?

If I am out of order for posting this request, please accept my apologies in advance!

DeletedUser

I think you will find most tattoo parlors can customize designs if you give them something to work with, after all they know what and is not possible to inscribe onto a persons skin.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know. And whilst I know they would do so, I think in this case it would be best to go with a design ready.

I am already getting another tattoo, which is costing me £120. I'm hoping to get this one as well, but I am hoping they will do it for a relatively cheap price. If they know they have to design it themselves, they may be less inclined to give me that cheap price :)

DeletedUser

Actually, take in a copy of the Latina image you have, and in about 5 minutes they would have it redrawn for you. Just a font replacement and a subtraction of two small aspects of that image .. if they tell you it'll cost you more, find a new artist.

DeletedUser11019

erm, i currently helping some one set up a tattoo parlour, few things you must know...i will send a link and other.
make sure the person is not a appretice (ask)
DO NOT DRINK BEFORE HAND (it thins out the blood
be comfortable.u move it screws up the tattoo,michalangelo did not work on a moving canvas!!!
no asperin thins the blood makes the ink run and hard for the artist to see.
how old are u?because putting on a name is there for life,its sweet and lovely but im currently havin a name removed.even though we are still together.
placement is very important,and u have to consider the skin quality before the trace/stencil is place eg:the stretch of the skin and general quality.
dont shave prior to the tattoo.do this with your artist.
otherwise enjoy it.
as for aftercare many artists hav if ways depends on the ink used,preferably use a nice soft antiseptic cream something not too oily and light,or tattoo goo.,!!!
dont pick or scratch and ask as many questions as possible.
enjoy it

DeletedUser11019

i come across so many people who make so many simple mistakes about it,, they go on some grand earning party and come up with a brilliant idea of tattoo's...and well,,, you cant drink and get inked..

ever watch Miami ink? good pointers on that show.