Tarot/Circus Balls Cards

DeletedUser35101

And i play from 2012 and now on 3 worlds, think i have one or two cards in total so far (all worlds together)... with having 2 free spins
A frozen alligator out of shiny bright sky in middle of equator has more chance to drop daily in Real World than collectors cards in Fair here in game or any other Clown set item (excluding hat, neckband, pants and belt)

....one of many things many of us players have already said about Fair in so many other topics

I'm really starting to debate with myself lately.... are we that play really such a huge masochists or ones that run this game are twice the time sadists....?! Corrects answer i think is both...
We know all the pains of this game and we still play it (so we are masochists), but ones that are running it are also so much aware of this pain and they just keep on bringing more of it to us.... so...

What i know for sure is that one that run this game really dont play it and have no clue in what they are missing out, they are missing out on understanding of game and why all of us are still here, mainly because for most part of it this is a "social game" where we meet people and we become friends and most of us are still here JUST AND ONLY because of those people and friends, so we put up to whatever is thrown at us.... and we stick around because we dont want to leave our friends...
Shame, such a shame that ones that run this game have no clue how huge diamond they hold in their hands and they think of it as pure grain of sand.... such a shame they dont listen some of they players simplest ideas and implement it.... I really now do think they are sadists that want us to suffer with each event and each repeatable questline...

I have no other explanation for what tehy are doing.... sadly, i so wish i did....

Last edited by a moderator:

retromix

I filed a support ticket about this a few months ago after finding out I have played this game since 2010 and I have got 1 tarot card, 0 fair cards.. ridiculous!

DeletedUser15368

Fwiw I've never even heard of these, that's how little bearing they have on the gameplay.

Tucker Blue

Tarot Cards are in the uncommon category and CIRCUS BALL CARDS AREN'T EVEN A REWARD. So they literally have an impossible achievement.

They both need to be in Common Reward category.

Reactions: Miw

Pankreas PorFavor

Tarot Cards are in the uncommon category and CIRCUS BALL CARDS AREN'T EVEN A REWARD. So they literally have an impossible achievement.

They both need to be in Common Reward category.

Rewards change every day. Not only are they uncommon when they are available, but they aren't even available every day. The achievement is not impossible, but you have a better chance to win the lottery a couple of weeks in a row. :annoyed::huh: