Submitted systematically deleting townforum thread

Should the idea for Easier Archiving of town forum be sent to the Devs?

• Yes

Votes: 63 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think that is not a big idea,and it's the best to be added on a "pack update"
I voted for.

DeletedUser

I liked the Idea & up for it to have a seprate delete button
So u can delete threads withou opening them

DeletedUser

vote yes. but i will prefer the time deleting (every topic which doesnot get a reply for blank amount of time gets deleted; like said some where in this idea)

DeletedUser

vote yes. but i will prefer the time deleting (every topic which doesnot get a reply for blank amount of time gets deleted; like said some where in this idea)

Town forums have quest guides, e.g., that can go a year without ever getting a reply. I don't like too many sticky threads, so making "Important" override timed deletion is no solution. Even if it did, you can also have things like dueling threads for specific towns that can go months without a post but you don't necessarily want to lose them.

DeletedUser

well you/founder can set each forum under auto delete or non-auto delete. the auto-delete tell after now many weaks; in it important will stay and others will get deleted. or we can have autodelete time set as default in each topic in forum(can have different time for each forum) and if topic is interesting change each topic's time to something or no auto deleting.

Deleted User - 1278415

71 votes in 2 weeks. Interesting how if an idea doesn't involve dueling then we don't get over 100 votes. Anyway, it got a majority so sending on to Devs.

View Poll Results: Should the idea for Easier Archiving of town forum be sent to the Devs?
Yes
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
63 88.73%
No
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
8 11.27%