Synchronicity Across Worlds

DeletedUser

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this situation. I play on worlds 2, 4, and 5. Yesterday all three of my characters spent 4hrs digging wells at the same time. When I checked the reports all three had found grey bow ties and grey slouch hats. Just seemed that the odds of that happening are slim. So has anyone else noticed this kind of trend?

DeletedUser

Never happened to me. They are very common items to find though!

DeletedUser

I realize that, I just thought it really weird that I got them at the same time in three different worlds. Made me wonder if either there is a connection between worlds or if the drops are not so random but on a schedule for each job at any given hour this is what you will get on a drop. Just a thought.

DeletedUser

I do have a tendency to get nothing on both worlds I play for any jobs at the same time (or different times), but I don't think that's quite the same.

DeletedUser

Yeah I was picking sugar cane for 2 hours on w3 and w5 at the same time, and I got 4 sugars on both reports. :)

Yes, it was a joke.

DeletedUser

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this situation. I play on worlds 2, 4, and 5. Yesterday all three of my characters spent 4hrs digging wells at the same time. When I checked the reports all three had found grey bow ties and grey slouch hats. Just seemed that the odds of that happening are slim. So has anyone else noticed this kind of trend?

Curious. Try again a few more times and see what happens.

Edited to add: As I thought about this a bit more, it occurred to me that there's no way they've set it up to dispense the same things to everyone at the same time. That pattern would have been picked up a long time ago. But your experience is still intriguing.

DeletedUser3543

Just very lucky I guess!!

I did the same thing yesterday - silver mining on 3 worlds started at roughly the same time - and got different results for each of them....

DeletedUser

yes this is an unlikely event but it was bound to happen once and there you go it happened, once.