Switching town time gets longer?

DeletedUser

Yer Dr.drud i have to agree with you on this one again, i will stay put from now on!

DeletedUser

My w6 adventurer is close to a 20hrs wait. But it's no big deal. I stay out of town for 1-2 weeks gathering money then make a huge town treasury deposit/purchase. By the time my ban/wait time is close to a week long, my town will be done building and I'll have most, if not all, of the items I could want. Then I'll probably just be re-skilling for duels and will want to be in town 100% of the time anyways.

DeletedUser

DeHammer i think i will try doing this when i next switch from town to town, sounds perfect to me!

DeletedUser

Yes its not too much of a problem for adventurers since they can access hotels for free. Its more of a pain for everyone else, but its manageable as long as you plan your moves with some thought.

DeletedUser

Yes adventurers have it easy this time, im sure that the builders and dullers can plan their leave in advance!

DeletedUser

In response to my earlier question on page 3 of this thread (for anyone who is wondering) I left my town to found my own, and had to wait 6 hours and 35 mins before joining another town, but I went right away and starting founding the town, and the 6 and a half hours was counted down within the founding time. :)

DeletedUser13636

Oh, come on folks! This is a team based game. What is so wrong with making friends and visiting each other to access better gear. You know in the real world this is the way it happens all the time. If you take the time to make friends with some of the other towns this is how you get a few extra advantages. Nothing wrong with that at all! This thing with asking to make the wait time longer and to punish towns with sanctions for this practice is rubbish. If you are going to do something to slow it then 8 hours should be max and that is it.