Supernatural Experiences

• Thread starter DeletedUser19202
  • Start date

DeletedUser19202

Please share anything that has happened in your life that may be explained as supernatural. Don't be shy now

DeletedUser

I had a bowel movement that caused me to fall unconscious.

DeletedUser34315

I cracked my skull on the corner of a table once, and saw flashes of lights and odd shapes swimming in my vision.
Apparently, head trauma opens a person's eyes to the ghosts, monsters, and beings from other planes of existence in our world....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19202

Thanks for bashing my thread guys, much appreciated. How must I make amends with you two? Admit that i'm an idiot? Cause I am a moron, but please guys let's shake hands and end any feelings of animosity. It's burning me up inside, i really don't fancy being nasty towards people. I'm deeply regretful for anything I've said that has offended u. But i'm very glad that "getting off" by being negative towards people is a characteristic that never stuck to me. Free yousrelves of that rotten attitude and you will feel much more fulfilled in life.

DeletedUser

Thanks for bashing my thread guys, much appreciated. How must I make amends with you two? Admit that i'm an idiot?

Stop spamming D&D with pointless threads.

Cause I am a moron, but please guys let's shake hands and end any feelings of animosity. It's burning me up inside, i really don't fancy being nasty towards people. I'm deeply regretful for anything I've said that has offended u.

None of us are offended.

But i'm very glad that "getting off" by being negative towards people is a characteristic that never stuck to me. Free yousrelves of that rotten attitude and you will feel much more fulfilled in life.

So now you're accusing us of being bitter neurotics?\

As for supernatural experiences, I once saw this big white bird-shaped thing flying through the air making a strange whooshing noise. I'm convinced that it was a ghost.

DeletedUser

As for supernatural experiences, I once saw this big white bird-shaped thing flying through the air making a strange whooshing noise. I'm convinced that it was a ghost.
Hmm, I don't suppose you're living in Pakistan aye?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Thanks for bashing my thread guys, much appreciated.

Everything may be explained as supernatural. I saw this thread and now I'm thinking about the possibilities... you could be a spaceghost, or a giant fairy that struggles to stay in existence.

I once stole something and put it back later, the person still claims it happened supernaturally.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19202

well perhaps i labeled the thread poorly. But the fact is though, I'm being attacked by Forum Bullies. that's the bottom line & i refuse to be nasty for it hurts me to do so. Other people seem to take at it with pride, i have pity on anyone who does this, much pity. It's really sad :( & i never directed anything at you tigermite, i don't see why you took that as a personal attack. & i will stop spamming this forum with pointless threads if thats what you consider it, for I thought that any topic is open for discussion. i'm a newcomer who should've read the forum rules fully. My apologies and i'm done with this god aweful bully infested Forum section. Hellstromm can take the pleasure of having the last word on my other thread cause i refuse to read anything else he writes. I use to fight bullies in high school, not because they were bullying me, cause they weren't, but because they were bullying others and that struck me as wrong. I was in trouble a lot for beating the tar out of those who chose to stomp on the defenseless.

Ripwise

I think you got it all wrong Doc. What people pointed out are facts and there is absolutely no Bullying in it. You should expect opinions when discussing such topics and they are in no way directed in the way to bully you. Discussions are meant to share opinions on certain topic and you just, sorry to say this, picked the wrong topics to discuss.

DeletedUser19202

Fair enough, but someone in this room is a bully i feel. I'm choosing to keep his profile name out of my mouth and off of my fingers. I trust your judgement because you are in fact a forum mod and perhaps your right and i'm way off. but i feel strongly in my opinion, i believe it to be the truth. This is the last message i'll ever write in this section of the Forum. D&D is obviously not for me. Thank you and live well

Ripwise

No worries, im keeping away from D&D section also because people who are "regulars" in D&D are verry knowledgable and going into disscusion with them is like runing your head in a brick wall :D