Supa Bowel THP Untouchables Battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9470

23 fighters have attacked the Fort. 16 defenders defended.
23 attackers fell. 5 defenders fell.

now this is.... mmmm...
I cant....
What the....?
mmmm...
I....
how...?

okaaaaaaaaaaay!

We were 4 in chat! so cant say defense was amazing...

The only explanation I can think of: That was a poor attacking performance take to the extreme!

On a personal note I get to keep my 1k farming cayuga...
:)

And Hoooa you must be feeding ur bud pure red bull!!!
70 Dodges well done! amazing stuff!

See you tomorrow in my duel reports Hywel troops...

One Armed Ninja

Just dont mention the other 2 fort that fell and our defence that held.
Nope that was not a contributing factor whatsoever.

If you were looking at the battle as it played out you would've noticed well over half teh attackers were offline, not just not in chat.

70 Dodges is nothing, I've yet to see anyone break my 109, established on 9th Jan

DeletedUser9470

Just dont mention the other 2 fort that fell and our defence that held.

Well thats not the topic is it?
Especially as the topic was created BEFORE the other battles!!!!!!!

Sorry Im not be psychic like you!

If you were looking at the battle as it played out you would've noticed well over half teh attackers were offline, not just not in chat.

Well not only was I looking at it, I WAS THERE!!!!
yeah mate!
23 attackers 12 online!
OMG!
but? thats...
o year like you say "well over half offline"!

your obviously really upset that the hywel attack against 16 defenders was an absolute and complete failure!
LMAO!

Dont cry too much One arm, the sea levels are already rising!

If all GC leaders are crying psychic mathematicians then I can now see how you guys have a huge future!

LMAO!
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

23 attackers 12 online!
OMG!
but? thats...
o year like you say "well over half offline"!

And you got that figure how exactly?
Remember some offliners rush the wall as well as others staying still.

THP lost two forts last night.
MC failed an attack.

We failed this attack, oh well.
The other attack lost by us we actually KO'ed more defenders than the defenders KO'ed attackers, and we started out with a 25 man handicap.

I don't know what you make of the above results, but the smallest battle we attended was our only complete failure. Whereas THP and allies did not do so well.
Think before you open you over-large mouth, what usually comes out should be coming from the other end.
Oh, and one blindingly obvious thing. I am not GC, I am IJ.
Get your facts right.

P.S did you see our smiley face in the last battle?
That's just us showing how well we think we did for 46 vs 71
(33 attackers fell. 34 defenders fell.)

Regars
~One Armed Ninja

DeletedUser13020

After the fort battle in the report it tells you who was online for how many rounds OAN, that's how he knows those numbers.

Anyways, try not to stray from the topic please and thank you.

One Armed Ninja

After the fort battle in the report it tells you who was online for how many rounds OAN, that's how he knows those numbers.

Anyways, try not to stray from the topic please and thank you.

Well then by that logic they had 13 onliners, which is most of them, and they had the fortifications.

Not as big a win as you thought then Neo?

DeletedUser9470

Well then by that logic they had 13 onliners, which is most of them, and they had the fortifications.

Not as big a win as you thought then Neo?

you keep going on and on about how amazing you are at loosing!
who cares?
im just saying you failed miserably.
you agree.
fine!
lets move on
;)

DeletedUser

you keep going on and on about how amazing you are at loosing!
who cares?
im just saying you failed miserably.
you agree.
fine!
lets move on
;)
were amazing at losing?

we took 2 forts most of us fought in 2 if not 3 battles that day lol, speaking for myself and OAN we both were part of victory in 2 battles that day and nearly took in a 3rd victory

so how are we amazing at losing lol

DeletedUser9470

were amazing at losing?

we took 2 forts most of us fought in 2 if not 3 battles that day lol, speaking for myself and OAN we both were part of victory in 2 battles that day and nearly took in a 3rd victory

so how are we amazing at losing lol

OFF TOPIC

Im talking about fort THP Untouchables where you got totalled, allthough you had way more people and equal people online!
Should have been an easy win even if you were all offline but you got Pwned!

So if you still dont understand the topic I suggest you should ask your mates to see if any of your side can read!

This is great! I love talking about pwning you guys...
LMAO!

DeletedUser9470

why do you say YOU?

I wasnt at that battle lol

So not only are you rambling on about offtopic fort battles, but you're also not even involved in the fort battle that is subject here!

I must be missing something!
:S

rotflmao!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13020

Neo they aren't as off topic as you think. You coming here posting about a single fort battle and then wanting nobody to talk about any other battle from the same city/alliance. Is like me making a thread about a single duel where I kicked butt and then I want nobody to talk about the other times where I lost or anything else except that single specific duel. See, thats pretty crazy.

DeletedUser9470

Neo they aren't as off topic as you think. You coming here posting about a single fort battle and then wanting nobody to talk about any other battle from the same city/alliance. Is like me making a thread about a single duel where I kicked butt and then I want nobody to talk about the other times where I lost or anything else except that single specific duel. See, thats pretty crazy.

well thats the point of a topic is it not?

if the topic was fort battles theres already one open, i want to talk about the unusual win of a very inferior number of defenders, nothing to do with any other battle!
i was hoping we would get a discussion about how this all works as i feel it is strange that a larger number of attackers fails as such... why this can happen and even maybe work outhow to avoid/win when in these situations...
instead though IJ GC FOM members take posts as PnP posts...

i was also going to postan odd duel report that i have recently had as it was an impossible outcome yet still happened, butsince this post im thinking it would only become a pnp post again andpeople would take it as a personal affront...

i usually have no problems with being understood yet for some reason in this forum i have a lot of trouble!
i dont have any of these problems when discussing marketing issues and huge contracts and understanding others as they explain to me the ins and outs of my new career... yet here getting a basic simple idea and debate going is like pulling teeth out...
very odd!
back tosubject i hope someone comes up with something intelligeable rather than o cry cry we lost this one but we pwned everywhere else cry...
u get me?

DeletedUser

Well perhaps if you didn't decide to try and ridicule everyone that posted here, or simply say "oooh you're off topic" or possibly even use better grammar then people might be more willing to debate things with you.

Greatest has already said a number of players took part in more then 1 battle, this obviously has an effect on the attackers since they are more then likely coming into the battle with less then full hp, whereas defenders may well have been sitting at the fort for a while using the barracks.

And why not actually ask about how this could have happened as opposed to your OP looking like you are trying to ridicule the attackers for not winning?

So, cliffs:

1) use better grammar,
2) acutally ask questions,
3) try to actually debate as opposed to attempt to ridicule people,
4) read peoples posts and think of the effect of the things they are telling you

DeletedUser13020

Yes, what Furryicecubes says. And it seems like anything less than a praise to the fort battle victory will be pointed out as a off topic. I left it alone to see if this thread picked up but it seems like its not gunna. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.