Summer Special Series feedback

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
So they don't count except when they do. Have to love these sort of rules :)

Can you take any prize on any world you wish or are there restrictions on that too. For example, can I take any clothing option on a world other than the one the qualifying battle is on?

Award A is tied to the account—you can take it on any world using the same account (same username)

Award B is tied to the world the battle is on

Award C is (obviously) tied to the world the battle is on.

The Final award is tied to the account—you can take it on any world using the same account (same username)

Caerdwyn

Awesomia Battle Initiative on Friday, just posted? While those fights explicitly do not count for the contest, they are a distraction from it.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
That is correct -- I will avoid Friday fights for Weeks 2 and beyond, but I didn't have a good option for squeezing all the battles in doing so this week.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Due to connectivity issues, this week‘s awards announcement will be postponed to tomorrow.

Harriet Oleson

Maybe because it's "summer" special series and the team thought summer would end the 21st this year ? If yes : just for information but this year, summer ends the 22nd :p. But well, in both cases the 23rd we'll be in autumn.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
My apologies for failing to get this weeks awards up on a timely basis, I have been otherwise occupied for a bit.
I pledge to get them posted by this time tomorrow.