Suggestion for push fort fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Berkie, iSoopa and Firefly Assassin pls guys dont give me anymore negative reputation on this thread :( i will tell everyone that your towns are best and you are best of the best fort fighters on world 13 so just pls stop to give me negative reputation :( :laugh:

DeletedUser

Ooh, I just got another bear. Which means:
1. It goes on the market - dunno what price, 100K seems pretty fair, yes it will be "for anyone" just like I do with all items
2. As soon someone buys it, I'm doing another push fort fight
3. It's not my problem some players stay newbs for lifetime and are not capable of gathering enough money for push fort fights (I did 3 of them so far with my own money)

If someone thinks this is against any game rule, please do report it to support.

EDIT:
It's on the market. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Berkie, iSoopa and Firefly Assassin pls guys dont give me anymore negative reputation on this thread :( i will tell everyone that your towns are best and you are best of the best fort fighters on world 13 so just pls stop to give me negative reputation :( :laugh:

Keep me out of such posts plz... Wild accusations which u can print for urself and put them on ur wall. But stop shooting blanks plz...

DeletedUser

Keep me out of such posts plz... Wild accusations which u can print for urself and put them on ur wall. But stop shooting blanks plz...
Why are you angry now? :laugh: it is same thig when you say that push battle is illegal you are shooting
blansk :laugh:

DeletedUser

Why are you angry now? :laugh: it is same thig when you say that push battle is illegal you are shooting
blansk :laugh:

I think u should stop talking coz u'r making a fool of urself... Show me where did I say push battle is illegal... 1st off, I asked Joxer normaly and then we normaly discussed it on. I don't see where I explicitly said they are illegal. But do please quote me on that to prove me wrong (even I make mistakes, yes I do and I realise that).

And no, far from angry... maybe angry only on myself for replying to ur provocations. But other then that I'm in a really good mood (and will be even better when u don't find a thing to quote me on where i explicitly said push fights are illegal).

Love and kisses,
Soopa

DeletedUser

Here you go :laugh:

I doubted the same milisecond I saw that incomplete quote... :)

If u post where I REALLY said push fights are illegal, I'll admit it I was mistaken.
But till then... I sit back, relax, put my legs up, hands behind my head and wistle in the air. :)

DeletedUser

I've issued quite a few infractions today, and deleted even more threads. This thread has turned in to yet another P&P, and we already have quite a few in this section.

Please take all propaganda to one of the previous P&P threads. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.