[Suggestion]: Classic World

DeletedUser39258

Would you guys like to see a world with the old settings, with sets included but only the old ones like allan, natty, doc etc
In other words would you like to see the old west back, without the level up scaling sets?

this is both a suggestion to the developers and a question, Im really interested in hearing your opinion

DeletedUser15368

If we are talking post-2.0 West, I'd rather have a free-for-all world where everyone gets infinite cash and can buy whatever gear they like from the shop, or another speed server run. Even though the game was much more fun when the tombola sets weren't as strong, I don't see the interest from either players or development in implementing something like this this.

Classic should actually be classic, before 2.0 update. Last 2 classic servers had a higher population than any .net server. (and all the work has already been done regarding making it playable in that state)

DeletedUser39258

I think that the reason old school players quit the game is because the game started including these crappy sets that level up with you (are they called tombola now?). It ruined the game in my opinion. Perhaps a classic server would bring them back. I know I would play in such a server for sure

and I agree with the version. The older the better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15368

I think that the reason old school players quit the game is because the game started including these crappy sets that level up with you (are they called tombola now?). It ruined the game in my opinion. Perhaps a classic server would bring them back. I know I would play in such a server for sure

and I agree with the version. The older the better

Yes, basically every old friend I've had in the game left because of tombola spam (tombola is what we call the events, so tombola sets are won during the events). Sad to say they've only doubled down on these kinda of events since you would have last played.

Game now is just grinding for sets every couple of months, but fort battles are still fun :)

The last 2 iteration of Classic only lasted a month, not quite long enough to get into the game properly, so I doubt it would bring players back unless it was perma.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15368

Just make the old version prior to 2.0 permanent, and that will make a lot of people happy
It would, but i believe they can't monetise the server without a major overhaul of the code, which is why they last a month. :D

Did anyone say monthly subscription model? no? just me?

Al35ul

Any version prior to 2.0 is good with me :p, bring in the NPC duels so I can start doing some 0 mot dueling :D

Something like a permanent gold rush would be nice too,just remove the quests that give tombola items

DeletedUser39258

Yes, basically every old friend I've had in the game left because of tombola spam (tombola is what we call the events, so tombola sets are won during the events). Sad to say they've only doubled down on these kinda of events since you would have last played.

Game now is just grinding for sets every couple of months, but fort battles are still fun :)

The last 2 iteration of Classic only lasted a month, not quite long enough to get into the game properly, so I doubt it would bring players back unless it was perma.

I see,well I guess I have to move on and adapt then. One thing is sure, you wont see me wearing bird dancer sets any time soon

DeletedUser15368

Any version prior to 2.0 is good with me :p, bring in the NPC duels so I can start doing some 0 mot dueling :D

Something like a permanent gold rush would be nice too,just remove the quests that give tombola items
There is an Event server, so it's possible to have a game with no tombolas, would be great but wouldn't be financially advisable i guess :D

DeletedUser35533

Would you guys like to see a world with the old settings, with sets included but only the old ones like allan, natty, doc etc
In other words would you like to see the old west back, without the level up scaling sets?

this is both a suggestion to the developers and a question, Im really interested in hearing your opinion
no. We did have limited time run of old game just few months ago. most people issue with the new game is not the game itself but lack of new developments and frequency of new sets.

Al35ul

There is an Event server, so it's possible to have a game with no tombolas, would be great but wouldn't be financially advisable i guess :D
I know,I was part of it and even won one of the rewards :p. Dueling in shop items was the best part of it, until people discovered the winter quest and got tombola items,then multies started to appear :p