Suggestion: Being able to change what my IG person looks like

DeletedUser

I'm not talking anything complex by that. What I mean is the little man that's supposed to represent me, I'd rather be able to swap to a female picture. It bothers me that my guy looks like he needs a shave!

:D

It's a little thing, but I think some of us would rather we looked a bit more feminine.

DeletedUser1105

I'm a guy, but I agree that there should be a female option.

When you start you should choose your gender, and then the pictures you can choose from change accordingly. They could be the same one's, i.e. Quaker, etc, just a female version.

DeletedUser

There are already female options for the profile picture, just click Settings on the bottom of the right-menu. The picture everyone sees is that. The picture on the right, above where it says what job your character is doing, isn't seen by anybody else so if this is done at all it will no doubt be very low priority.

DeletedUser1105

I meant it could be a female picture for every male one (and a male one for the female one's).

For example:

What if a girl wants to be a gunslinger? She has to choose the male picture.
What if a guy wants to be an adventurer? He has to choose the female picture.

It's not a massive issue to be fair, but it would be a nice touch if it got changed.

DeletedUser

Sometimes despite being male I think female pictures look better, so I'll choose them... It doesn't really bother me whether the picture is male or female - it is just that, a picture. In fact it can be quite fun if people start mailing you thinking your a girl (or a guy) then just to see what they say if you tell them you're not a girl lol. Pictures should never be taken too seriously on the Internet :p

But yeah, I can see what you're getting at. Maybe instead of have either male or female pictures to choose from, we should be given both options for each "role"? That way cross-dressers would be catered for too xD

DeletedUser1105

we should be given both options for each "role"? That way cross-dressers would be catered for too xD

This is exactly what I was getting at.

DeletedUser

Yeah sometimes you wanna go with his profession but the picture it has is a girl kinda let for for me..

DeletedUser

I can tell you, the lack of gender specific equal representatio of the "classes" has both myself & my girlfriend annoyed.

DeletedUser

yea it would also be cool if you can bring in your own avatar/picture into the game like in tribal wras under profile.

DeletedUser

That would just result in lolcatz and stupid animated halo pictures everywhere. Not good at all.

Yeah you right..What i see right now in the avatar is good..just make it motr gender friendly..i would stick to the suggestion that when you put Male,Or Female in your Registration info the pics in your avatar should stick to what you put in your info..

DeletedUser1105

THIS HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED IN WORLD 2.

It's the same as I remember someone saying the german version is like.