Stylish UserStyle > Fullscreen

DeletedUser

A work in progress...
http://userstyles.org/styles/14996

• Map is full screen.
  • Inventory shows a LOT (approx. 40) more items.
  • Work window opens (and can be left open) on the bottom bar.
Feel free to reply with suggestions...though I can't promise I'll have time (or be able) to implement them. :D

Before:
14996_before.png

After:
14996_after.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting. I'm not going to touch it, but I like the idea a lot. Hopefully devs will do something similar.

While I'm talking with someone who might know... gotta ask if you have any ideas as to why TW runs incredibly slowly on Opera. I'm on a WinMe machine with 1GB RAM and most things run fine, but something just cripples the performance of TW for me on this machine and I don't know what. Opera seems fine otherwise, speed-wise, from what I've noticed. I can't get Firefox to run on this comp right now so I'm unable to test speed of same comp with FF. The IE I have on it is v5.5, and TW runs smoothly on it speedwise, but the display is incomplete (for example, the map tiles are all just plain grass).

So, I know this comp *can* run the game smoothly, but I'm unable to do so ATM. :( Any suggestions for getting Opera to speed up?

DeletedUser

This is a great idea, but I get jagged edges that only allows me to see a quarter of the screen. If there is any way to fix it I will definitely use it. Here is a pic of it:
2z8t9ch.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't know whether this is legal, guys.

Be cautious with it, I am finding out if it's okay.

DeletedUser

I don't know whether this is legal, guys.

Be cautious with it, I am finding out if it's okay.

And that would be one of the reasons I'm not touching it. :nowink:

But I definitely admire it.

DeletedUser

@Luap Nor: No idea as far as Opera running slow, sorry.
@mbt12: Did you refresh the page? You need to reload after the first time you install the userstyle.
@Gem: Legal? Guys, it's just a userstyle. This in no way affects the code of the game. I'm simple taking what's provided and looking at it differently. That's like saying it's illegal to view the Mona Lisa through a kaleidoscope.

DeletedUser

It work for me! First I DL Stylish and I copy the code manually isn't work then I DL Greasemonkey try it not work still (both got the same problem with mbt12). Then I install the Stylish script from tdogg79 side and it just work!!!

The problem I have are that map are moving slow and when you minimize window in game you can't restore it.

DeletedUser

reminds me of runescape lol

:indian:Crag

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's like saying it's illegal to view the Mona Lisa through a kaleidoscope.

And yet they kicked me out of the Louvre when I tried it... :p

Nice work. Though I think I'll stick to the original screen(would probably slow my comp down too much).

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Well lit turns the forums black, so that's one flaw :p I can't actually see what I'm typing.

Also it doesn't fit my screen height so I have the scroll bar.

Stylish is safe - I've already used it to remove the annoying dotted line around links and linked images.

DeletedUser

I have been told there are no policies on this type of thing right now, so it is legal, however I would still be careful.

DeletedUser

Update 0.21: Forum fixed

Update: Fixed the problem with it blacking out the forums.

Glad to see people enjoying it!