Stumped

DeletedUser

Alright, my pure trapper has been dueled a few times, but I would like to become more of a dueling force and do good jobs etc. Im usually 2ed to 4th in trapping, which means I have access to quite good jobs. It would cost me $131930 to do this all at once, but im not stupid nor rich so I would be doing this as I go and in sets of 40 for $9800. It would take me 4 of these to complete the overhaul. Ill be doing jobs in the meantime to earn money. Any ideas? Comments? Ive added two lists on each for jobs from the pure guides. Images were by Elmyr. *Sorry for not asking*
trapper.jpg

shooting.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, for me I reskill my points at least every 3 days, used pure dex/trap build until lvl 23, enough to unlock hunting grizzly bears before going dex/shooting all the way.

DeletedUser

Well im level 53 so a Little late for that now =P Also, being 2ed in trapping means I had a lot of skill points. Ive started respecing.

DeletedUser

You guys talk like one have to choose a path and stick with it :blink:

Changes can be made over and over again since we all make way more money than we need.

If you want to duel and want to do good jobs still.

Well you cant go wrong with changing a few points from setting trap into shooting and appereance those 2 skills go good together with setting traps.

But to really raise your dueling skills put the points on aim and dodging these are the most important :)

DeletedUser

am i crazy

AM I crazy you can reskill your points? How? Someone posted above they do it every three days

DeletedUser

Use the shaman up in the left corner on the screen when you click on skills.

But you got to compleate a few quests to get accsess to the shaman

DeletedUser

As long as you have completed the lvl 14 quest Waupee's Grandfather - The Thievery and gotten the Golden Hawk you can respec your skills.

First go into your Skills Tab (1). Then click on the picture of the Shaman (2).
respec1.jpg

Then to respec skills click on the Attribute you want to move (if you want to move an entire attribute point) or the Skill you want to move (just for one skill point at a time). The cost will be shown for the cost of the respec. Attributes cost more to move than Skills. Each time you move an AP or SP it will cost you a little bit more. The price will eventually start to drop every 24 hours until it is back to its original cost again.

Once you have selected the AP and SP you are going to move click the Confirm button. Then click the Skill icon (3) again. You can then put those AP and SP into any AP or SP you wish. Make sure you hit Confirm again.
respec2.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, Im doing all shooting, dont really care about dueling. If someone decides to duel me, they will come home K0ed or with alot of missing hp. The aim comes with dexterity.

DeletedUser

Well, Im doing all shooting, dont really care about dueling. If someone decides to duel me, they will come home K0ed or with alot of missing hp. The aim comes with dexterity.

That wont always be the case as if you have NO defence they will hit you nearly every round anyway.....Add in a decent weapon and what will be your lack of HP (around 1000 at a guess and it will be night night in 4 rounds or less)

DeletedUser

I use a pre. No.1 Your right, but if I get K0ed (yay no dueling for 2 days) at least they will have somthing to think about.