Stubborness or stupidity

DeletedUser529

I not too sure what this world's record for working one job and failing to get the need dropped article, but I must have surly must have by now. All I need is some shackle doing the Transport prisoner and out of hundreds of times by now I have managed to get ONE pair. Everyday I do it, I have premium and I pray.

DeletedUser1121

i know the feeling..

currently looking for some aztec gold..

DeletedUser

Sorry bat I got a few shackles and it certainly did not takes days to get them... I did have premium active ,but even so, I still got more than the expected drop rate.

DeletedUser529

Sorry bat I got a few shackles and it certainly did not takes days to get them... I did have premium active ,but even so, I still got more than the expected drop rate.

Days, no mate, many weeks and I have premium and still not getting the shackles.........:sad:

DeletedUser529

There's your problem.

There's what problem?

Your NOT telling me anything other than this game is NOT giving me the dropped item. I have tried many things and still the items aren't being dropped despite me working that job EVERY BLOODY DAM DAY.

DeletedUser

There's what problem?

Your NOT telling me anything other than this game is NOT giving me the dropped item. I have tried many things and still the items aren't being dropped despite me working that job EVERY BLOODY DAM DAY.
Forget Elmyr mate, try doing the job once a day so you could spare your energy for other jobs, things and quests. Doing jobs like mercenary work and charlatan will almost certainly give money all the time thus your day will not be ruined.

Let us not be hasty on things. If the item trading idea is to be implemented, you can have more chances of getting your shackles somehow.

DeletedUser

Maybe you can try to work so much on that job, so that your interest goes down bellow 80%... It worked for me...

DeletedUser

It took me about 46 hours of searching to get three shackles.

Now I have exactly 60 of them, but those first three took forever.